• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Heey...should anyone else post? Honestly don't want it to get slow NOW of all times

icmasticc

I would post with Dante but am waiting on Superbia since I made a direct interaction with him which ties Dante up. I could post with Rita since she's not doing anything at the moment but it could come out random. I have no problem though if it will keep the RP going.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Actually icc, you had your character ask a rather unneccesary question for Sup to respond to but, it's no matter really. Time has passed and i'm posting next, showing tobias already in the nurse room. The day needs to move on so, yeah imma say something about it.

H

heyhey00

Trippe

Name: Taka Tavar

Nickname: Hawk

Gender: Pretty enough to be a female but, unfortunately a male

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/159/f/a/oc__takashi_by_heyhey00-d3icjtq.jpg

Ability: Taka's abilities are derived from a power known as energy convert that he gained after his raise from the dead. His cells emit cosmic energy that have rapidly increased his physical capabilities far beyond any human. Without increasing his muscle mass, Taka's upper body can lift up to approximately 10 tons. Taka's lower body has also excelled to the level of superhuman, allowing him to run at speeds of approximately 100 mph. Since Taka's bones produce the cells and his skin is made up of cells, they too are increased by the cosmic energy. This gives Taka a mild form of invulnerability that is mildy resistant to physical damage. Last but, not least the cosmic energy that stimulates his cells including his white blood cells and body makes him immune to any form of infection, disease, or disorder.

Whenever his powers are active, Taka's eye glow bright orange.

Ability Limits: Taka's abilities are based around how long he can use his abilities without exhaustion. Since his body has yet to mature and his power even get near his full potential, he can only use his abilities for atleast an average of thirty minutes at their peak before they began fall. Using too much of his power and exhausting himself will make Taka fall asleep and he must rest before he is combat able again. His invulnerability only lasts as long as he can maintain himself before exhaustion. The more exhausted he becomes, the more his invulnerability begins to fail.

Taka is still very much susceptible to internal damage, psionics, magic, and any form of physical attack that is wrapped in magic or psionics. Also because Taka has not taken any formal study of combat beside what he practices off of T.V. and movies, Hawk lacks the true skill and finesse of a master, causing him to swing wildly.

Personality: It takes some time for Taka to open up, so people he meets can easily get the cold shoulder until he becomes more comfortable around them. He often acts brazen and his reckless demeanor often hypes him up to challenge others as his fervor toward battle is substantially higher than others and he refuses to turn down a fight; EVER. Such aspects of him are passable but Taka is known to freak out when somebody hurts his brother Syra, even if Syra started the problem. Outright he doesn't act unlawful toward others and has one simple rule. "Respect me and I'll respect you. Care for me and I'll care back."

Bio: Taka was born the first son of the Tavar family and has been taking care of his younger brother Syra for years. His family wasn't the most successful of japanese families and Taka's father had died from an unknown reason before his birth. It had been known for many years that Syra had the power over magic. The boy could not control his powers and he was always reading books and trying to learn. In an accident, Syra couldn't control his magic and instead of summoning a playful spirit, he instead summoned a vengeful wind spirit that killed Taka and paralyzed Syra.

The spirit was defeated by their angry mother and her power over the occult as well. Feeling responsible, she took it upon herself to save Taka by giving her soul inexchange for returning his within the boy's body. Taka had been brought back from the dead but, in return he had lost his mother. As he screamed out, his powers were activated for the first time, causing Taka punch a dent into his wall. Taking his brother, Taka brought them both to safety. Five years passed since that unfortunate event and Taka along with Syra have enrolled within the Destiny Home. Since that day, Syra has been plagued with nightmares of that night and of a mysterious figure that speaks to him. Taka hopes to learn to control his powers fully and help his brother get better.

Other:

Taka is afraid of cats
Taka's favorite character is K Dash from KOF which he imitates in style
He wishes to one day have a family so, he can portect them

hi there...this is MY OC i made it and submitted it on devaint art....so i dont know why ur using him....without my permission..

orginal file from: OC: Takashi by ~heyhey00 on deviantART

H

heyhey00

Trippe

Name: Taka Tavar

Nickname: Hawk

Gender: Pretty enough to be a female but, unfortunately a male

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/159/f/a/oc__takashi_by_heyhey00-d3icjtq.jpg

Ability: Taka's abilities are derived from a power known as energy convert that he gained after his raise from the dead. His cells emit cosmic energy that have rapidly increased his physical capabilities far beyond any human. Without increasing his muscle mass, Taka's upper body can lift up to approximately 10 tons. Taka's lower body has also excelled to the level of superhuman, allowing him to run at speeds of approximately 100 mph. Since Taka's bones produce the cells and his skin is made up of cells, they too are increased by the cosmic energy. This gives Taka a mild form of invulnerability that is mildy resistant to physical damage. Last but, not least the cosmic energy that stimulates his cells including his white blood cells and body makes him immune to any form of infection, disease, or disorder.

Whenever his powers are active, Taka's eye glow bright orange.

Ability Limits: Taka's abilities are based around how long he can use his abilities without exhaustion. Since his body has yet to mature and his power even get near his full potential, he can only use his abilities for atleast an average of thirty minutes at their peak before they began fall. Using too much of his power and exhausting himself will make Taka fall asleep and he must rest before he is combat able again. His invulnerability only lasts as long as he can maintain himself before exhaustion. The more exhausted he becomes, the more his invulnerability begins to fail.

Taka is still very much susceptible to internal damage, psionics, magic, and any form of physical attack that is wrapped in magic or psionics. Also because Taka has not taken any formal study of combat beside what he practices off of T.V. and movies, Hawk lacks the true skill and finesse of a master, causing him to swing wildly.

Personality: It takes some time for Taka to open up, so people he meets can easily get the cold shoulder until he becomes more comfortable around them. He often acts brazen and his reckless demeanor often hypes him up to challenge others as his fervor toward battle is substantially higher than others and he refuses to turn down a fight; EVER. Such aspects of him are passable but Taka is known to freak out when somebody hurts his brother Syra, even if Syra started the problem. Outright he doesn't act unlawful toward others and has one simple rule. "Respect me and I'll respect you. Care for me and I'll care back."

Bio: Taka was born the first son of the Tavar family and has been taking care of his younger brother Syra for years. His family wasn't the most successful of japanese families and Taka's father had died from an unknown reason before his birth. It had been known for many years that Syra had the power over magic. The boy could not control his powers and he was always reading books and trying to learn. In an accident, Syra couldn't control his magic and instead of summoning a playful spirit, he instead summoned a vengeful wind spirit that killed Taka and paralyzed Syra.

The spirit was defeated by their angry mother and her power over the occult as well. Feeling responsible, she took it upon herself to save Taka by giving her soul inexchange for returning his within the boy's body. Taka had been brought back from the dead but, in return he had lost his mother. As he screamed out, his powers were activated for the first time, causing Taka punch a dent into his wall. Taking his brother, Taka brought them both to safety. Five years passed since that unfortunate event and Taka along with Syra have enrolled within the Destiny Home. Since that day, Syra has been plagued with nightmares of that night and of a mysterious figure that speaks to him. Taka hopes to learn to control his powers fully and help his brother get better.

Other:

Taka is afraid of cats
Taka's favorite character is K Dash from KOF which he imitates in style
He wishes to one day have a family so, he can portect them

hello there...this is my oc and you didnt ask to use it. im the one who drew him...and im shocked that ur claiming it is yours.

here's the link to MY PIECE: OC: Takashi by ~heyhey00 on deviantART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back