• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Please, you don't post abilities as a work in progress. The things you DON'T fill in are what need progression. Never have I seen you build a character for an rp like this wthout them being horrifically physically strong and as you've gotten better and been introduced to more forms of damaged you figured magical immunity was also a good idea.

lol you edited so that's what counts, don't lie about what you had though. It makes you look bad mang. As if you put that much power and immunity and it was an ability "work in progress"

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll be overjoyed once this starts. These type of rps are always a thrill for me, or at least part of one. With so many teens running around at a school...fights are bound to break out.

xD if not I'll have to start a couple. See what makes these characters tick.

icmasticc

Yeah, let's get along in school lol. Though I'm sure there will be at least one set of characters who may need to duke it out for entertainment value. I'm gonna try and RP this in a chill manner, fighting for no reason is a no go lol. Can't wait for this to start either.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Hey, I ain't no follower. I'm the Legendary King Naruto. Best be remembering that around these parts.

Also temp is edited and completed.

I'm sorry, but since Superbia posted, you, Citrus Cult, and some others have posted up templates. Call it coicidence if you may.

Thank you, and you're accepted.

I'll be overjoyed once this starts. These type of rps are always a thrill for me, or at least part of one. With so many teens running around at a school...fights are bound to break out.

xD if not I'll have to start a couple. See what makes these characters tick.
Oh of course, those with powers of course too XD

Couples? I wonder what the pairings would be.

I'll probably never run into a school fight :O
Though in any event, I cannot wait for this to start :)
I have! Not proud, but I have :/
:D

Yeah, let's get along in school lol. Though I'm sure there will be at least one set of characters who may need to duke it out for entertainment value. I'm gonna try and RP this in a chill manner, fighting for no reason is a no go lol. Can't wait for this to start either.

One set? I doubt one. XD

Okai, everyone, I am currently posting up the first post in the RP thread (which will be posted on the first post in this thread.) Have fun when I'm done, kay?

icmasticc

Ooooooh, if we were talking about real life fights......I've been in many lol. Can't say I'm not proud...but I've been in many, nonetheless XD.

EDIT-I've posted, at least for one of my characters.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Ooooooh, if we were talking about real life fights......I've been in many lol. Can't say I'm not proud...but I've been in many, nonetheless XD.

EDIT-I've posted, at least for one of my characters.
LOL you lie! You're proud >:3 [JK]

Same here, I'll see what happens before I move on and post as Tyra. I liked the idea of Angela, so I made sure to talk to her in my post with Tobias.

I'll tell you where my boots are from <3

icmasticc

LOL you lie! You're proud >:3 [JK]

Lol, only a little. If you could understand the circumstances each time....lmao. Anyway, I'm gonna post with Dante after a few more people post. He's gotta be that token late guy who is marked a troublemaker. Every RP needs at least one of those lol.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Bleh, posting as Mickey. Then I'll stop until at least five more people post and you as well as Superbia get to use your second characters. I'd like every character to be introduced before anything real big starts

icmasticc

Just letting the group know that I will be gone from tomorrow until Sunday night. So the earliest I can post again is Sunday night sometime or Monday. I'm in the reserve military and gotta go do military stuff lol. I know this RP is gonna be great so don't go too far without me lol. I may post as my second character tonight just so I don't hang the RP up on waiting for me.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I just posted for my second character so my absence shouldn't hold the RP up. Don't make me read 10 pages when I get back though lol.

No problem, and thanks for telling us that you'll be gone~ :3 Can't promise anything! Oh, and good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back