• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deltora A Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki stared at the place with awe. "This is...great." She said, looking around. When she found out that Trace transform into a dog, she patted him. Then she walked near the edge of the water, and played with it. She smiled happily, because the water was cool. She came back to Trace. "Thanks for showing me this place...it's supposed to be a secret, right? Then I'll keep it a secret!" She said, showing a thumbs up. She plopped down on the ground next to Trace, and kept staring at the river. "It kind of looks like paradise or something..." She said, and laughed. She looked at Trace. "How did you find this place? How can anyone not find out this place?" She asked. "How come it's only you who could find this place?" She asked.

She kept looking around the place, hearing the flow of water and feeling so comfortable. She laid down on the ground, and felt so peaceful. She slowly felt sleepy, and her eyes drooped. She finally fell asleep, with a small smile on her face. She always smiles when she sleeps anyway. She curled herself closer, sleeping comfortably.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trace then watched her skeep. He knew that it would be ok to leave for a sec he then went back into the kitchen and got some food and brang it back to where they where. After he ate he walked around some while Alex was playing with Kizuna. He then jumped in a tree not doing anything he had jumped back down putting something in the tree he jumped into the river and started to swim. Je knew that if he told people another person would tell another till it gets to the wrong people.

Trace walked back to Yuki was and just loked at her he then layed down and looked at the sky. He told him," The skies are good today". He had then got up. Something was wrong it was the king calling him to a place. Trace got Yuki on his back and grabbed Kizuna and Alex. He then started to fly where the place was calling him. When he finally knew the place was close he smiled since it had taken him awhile and because he was tired carring a person,a tiger,and Kizuna. He then saw the king he had a paper in his hand for some reason. Trace finally got there and asked why do you have this in your hand. The king told him," This is a map since I have gathered some people and you gave to go on a quest". Trace was surprised when he said that but then he head the king say because the shadow lord is trying to take over and he is close to doing that and him and some peopl have to get some stones to save Deltora and defeat the Shadow Lord.

Everybody who is good or is on no side should start heading to the meeting spot and all the bad guys go to the shadow lord who is being played by Wolfy.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
OOC:I would go to the shadow lord...but my guy hates him so I'll go to the king.

Mesisea watched Xeonharo beform his little act and siggneled Mesisea to do something. Mesisea knowing that his power wasn't in his ablites, but that he was a stealth person who was so fast that you couldn't see him do something. Mesisea laughed and said,

"Well, okay, I'll show you something, but you may not be able to see it."

And so Mesisea sat down and looked at Xeonharo stairt in the eye. And then made his move. Moving so quikly not even the person with the best eye could see him. Mesisea gave a small cut to Xeonharos face, and made a tree fall down. But in such a fast way that it looked like he sat down the whole time.

"So, what's your real name, I'm pretty sure I told you mine."

Mesisea sked as he got up and took a cup out and putting it to Xeonharos face seeing if his taste in blood was still with him. Mesisea took a sip and gagged a little, it looked like his taste forblood also went away with his instinct to kill.

"Well, I guess you can't always stay the same."

Mesisea laughed again and saw a wolf, not bothering to see if he liked raw meat, if you looked at everything, he was now most likly just like a human, that is so fast that it could be considered unholy. But something clicked in Mesisea's heads, he sensed something, something that he needed to go to. Except another sense clicked to, something that wanted to make him go. Each one a a distinct smell and each one would offer something. But, one of them was a little to good of a smell, something that was trying to make him come in a way, and that is always something that evil does.

Mesisea thought about which one he should go to until he said,

"I think I have had enough of being an Anti-Being"

And so Mesisea grapped Xeonharo by the arm, turned himself into his angele form. And flew into the air, while he just kept on grabbing onto Xeonharos arm so that he could get him to follow him.

"I think it is finally time for you appointment with the king."

Mesisea landed and left Xeonharo outside of the castle to choose himdself. Mesisea walked into the room where the king was and saw two other people inside and said,

"So why did I sense that I should come here."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki opened her eyes, and yawned. She rubbed her eyes, and then looked around. "Here...where?" She asked. Then she remembered, she was in Trace's secret place. But this place doesn't look at all like it. She stood up instantly. "What? Where? How? Kizuna? Trace? Alex?" She blurted. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, where am I? How did I get here? How come I don't know anyone? Why am I in a different place?" She said, feeling scared. "I'm not in heaven, right? Nah, I didn't die..." She said, then gasped. "Maybe I got eaten up by a huge beast! Strange...I didn't feel pain.." She thought out loud, walking around. Then she bumped into someone, and she looked up. She saw Trace. "Trace! You're in heaven too? It's strange that I haven't felt anything when I might have gotten eaten up by a huge beast." She said.

"So, is this heaven or am I hallucinating? Because if I was, then you're probably not real. Pinch me if it's real." She said, looking around. She didn't realize that the man on the throne was a king, and she didn't see the person in the entrance of the castle. "Ok, usually after I wake up, I'm very blank. SO tell me something if I'm wrong." She said.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had then told her," You are in a meeting spot and you and I have been chosen to go on a quest with other people". He had then walked over to her and asked her," Are you ok"? He told her," There is no need to worry it is ok I am still here and so are both of our pets. Trace had then started to walk some more till he was right next to the king he asked himself," But why me what do I have I know I am good but to be on a quest like this is just weird". He didn't want to be rude and asked and stuff so he just started to wait to see who all the other people were.

Trace had kept having a weird feeling and now he knew what it was. He started to have a laugh alittle but but he just sat down and then yawned and he started to fall asleep he then told himself," Man why can't everybody be here are they slow". He finally started to stop being mad and he took out a kunai he put it in a tree and wrote something. He then smirked and walked to Yuki and told her," Are you going to go on the quest please do come I really want you to"?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Tell me more about the quest! And adventure is something I've been waiting for!" She said, excitedly. "Tell me more!" She asked, with big eyes. "Travelling for such a long time made me bored, and if I'm travellng because I need to do something, that'll be great!" She said, jumping. "I just have nothing much to do right now." She said, yawning. "And I didn't have much sleep yesterday, walking around from morning till night." She said, yawning again.

"Who else is coming to the quest?" She asked, pumping her fists into the air. "I wanna meet all of them!" She said, excited. "Many more people to know, many more people to have fun with!!" She said, laughing.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea wlaked further into the room, getting mad that no one noticed him. He yelled,

Hello, living, breathing person here!"

He walked further in, the other sense going away. He looked at the features of the castle room and looked at them blankly, not saying anything but looking at it. Ever since he had been in here he hadn't taken the time to just look at all the features and matriels that was made inside of this castle, he hdan't noticed how much time must of been put into wonderful structure. But before he could do anything the sense that he had before came back, in a way that felt like a sharp cry, telling him to go the other way.

Mesisea held hid head a little, for it hurt like nothing that anybody could imagine. And tried to fight it off. This sense was almost making him go the other way, like, it was almost suduceing him to leave. But, Mesisea had a strong will that an't be broken easily. And in a flash second the pain went away. And he continued walking in the direction of the king.

Eventully two gruards stopped Mesisea, asking what his buesniss was.

"Well, I sensed that I should come here."

Not letting him through, Mesisea said sorry, and knocked them out in an instant.

"Sorry, but I must see the who ever is here."

Mesisea walked on through the long hallway that lead to the king and, in a jokingly fashion, took out a dagger and marked how many seconds it took him, joking around about how people mark how many years it toook them. He put the dagger back, since he had run out of room and whistled his way to the end of the hallway.

Getting there he looked at the three people there. One a girl, one a young man, and one an old king. He didn't bow(he didn't know it was a king) and walked up saying,

"I sensed that I should come here."

OOC:Again, I would send him to the Shadow King but Mesisea holds a personaly hatered towards him, but Mesisea doesn't know why, he can't remeber.

Jack London

Banned
(If all bad guys were to meet with the Shadow Lord then they'd have to go to the king's castle either way)

Two people entered the castle as the king told them about their so called 'quest'. One was a girl and the other a man. The caged black bird flapped it's wings and cawed at them as if asking for attention. Soon after the cloaked man entered the throne room and said "I sensed that I should come here". The black bird stared at him and as all four of his red eyes blinked at the same time. It's vision became better and more focused as it blinked and looked at the cloaked figure. The bird blinked once more as it looked at the king and began clawing at the bars of it's cage.

After a useless attempt for freedom the bird began to glow a dark aura. The aura quickly expanded in size and easily snapped the cage into pieces. The pieces of iron, that was the cage, flew and hit the ground as all the guards stared at the bird. They all stared at it in awe, not believing that they're seeing. The bird continued to glow a dark aura as it spread it's wings and jumped onto the floor, growing in size slowly.

The bird began to take the shape of a human as the glow began to die down a bit. The man that stood before them wore gray pants and metal leg armour with black shoulder pads. He had gray hair and wore a black cloak that covered his entire chest and reached down to his feet. The black belt that he had around his waist had a sheath, on the left side of him, for his katana. The warrior opened his eyes slowly, revealing dark blue eyes. At first his eyes were focused on the cloaked man, but then his eyes shifted toward the king as his face looked calm. This man was Raven, the Shadow Lord.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Xeonharo was left at the front of the castle staring at the inside from the outside for a good while. The king was expecting everyone to gather all in one area now in his presence as his audience. He began to contemplate if he should go in or not, but to aid Deltora came to be priority number one. He managed to come to his senses and he his focus shifted to the inside of the castle yet again. He began to walk forward and make his way for the audience chamber or throne room. Walking the vast hallway of the castle, the guards were all running for the throne room. Xeonharo was curious, was his speech this important?

"Something doesn't sit right here, theres this foul aura, much darker than Mesisea's."

Xeonharo began to run down the halls with the guards down the vast stretch of the courtyard. They then made a detour through the colonel and its long stretching from the library to the audience chamber. Coming to the doors the guards poured in like bats leaving a cave. They stood erect in a line up as this small black bird had taken form into a man. The dark aura was flowing from him, this made Xeonharo tremble a bit, but theres was no mistaking his identity. It made him furious to see his presence in the kings castle and he tempered his rage and walked through the line up of guards. Mesisea and two others were there in the kings presence along with the Shadow Lord. The white marks traveled up Xeonharo's face staring at the Shadow lord and then the king. This would be an enticing speech to hear. Clapping his hands, Xeonharo appeared beside Mesisea and his eyes were shifting all around the room solid white staying cautious.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru left the forest and headed towards the kings castle he threw his herbs in a bag and jumped from tree to tree as he made his way to the castle gates he jumped the gates from the trees and cleared it just barely he jumped roof to roof to the kings castle when he noticed there was something odd about the castle.

Imaru arrived at the castle gates and jumped into a nearby window he made his way to the throne room he saw a bunch of guards and another guy go by he followed them and slipped into the throne room virtually unnoticed and leaned against the wall watching what was going on with slight interest.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
"Tell me more about the quest! And adventure is something I've been waiting for!" She said, excitedly. "Tell me more!" She asked, with big eyes. "Travelling for such a long time made me bored, and if I'm travellng because I need to do something, that'll be great!" She said, jumping. "I just have nothing much to do right now." She said, yawning. "And I didn't have much sleep yesterday, walking around from morning till night." She said, yawning again.

"Who else is coming to the quest?" She asked, pumping her fists into the air. "I wanna meet all of them!" She said, excited. "Many more people to know, many more people to have fun with!!" She said, laughing.

Trace told her," Well the quest is going to be hard and includes seven stones to save Deltora. I really can't tell you that much right now." He walked alittle closer to her continueing by saying," Well this is one of the most importanat missions that Deltora will have it is a life or death quet really". " Oh well I didn't get that much sleep either so who really cares" He said smirking. He kept answering," I don't know who is coming right now but if you want to meet them just wait I guess yo can have fun.

Trace then closed his eyes and pened them again he looked in a bag he had and took out some water and bread to eat amd drink. When he had finished he had been looking at the king still wondering why it was him.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea sighed(just like all the other character versions of him)and looked at at the cealing, wondering if he could jump that high. He sighed....again and looked back down at the king, the man named Trace and the over excentrick girl Yuki, sensing that those were there names. He saw that they hadn't noticed him yet. Really, by now Mesisea thought that they would notice a guy in a black cloak with an evil look to his face(even though he is more human then he was before) and so many daggers that a ninja would vomit in unbelivement.

Getting bored with what was going on now and the apparent evil lurcking somewhere in the hall, Mesisea took out a cigarete(even more like other versions of him)and lit it just as Xeonharo clapped his hands(and cheated alchemy just as Edward E. called wanting his powers back)and landed right next to Mesisea . Not surprised at all by this, being used to him useing magic that shouldn't even be possible, Mesisea just continued to lit his cigarete, not even looking at Xeonharo.

"Hello....what ever your real name is, didn't you say that you were going to tell me what is your real name, because the one you picked for an alis is really stupid"

Mesisea took out his huge knife and threw it up in the air like he was a three year old boy and it was his ball. Except this time he was an old man without knowing it and was playing with something that kills people. A very good idea from Mesisea's perspective, he really likes to be careful with sharp obejects doesn't he kids. Always know, do what ever Mesisea does, because a old man who still smokes and plays with knives, knows what he is doing.

OOC:Sorry about the last paragraph, I just felt like I needed to add a little humor, I cut out a refrence to Solid Snake from the game that still yet has to come out for the PS3 MGS 4 though, because that wouldn't make sense in this roleplay.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
The beast followed the guard that had blundered into the forest, he had been captured by the Wenn, but had some how escaped, and was now running through the forest, the Wenn, and the Wennbar chasing him. The guard stumbled, tripping over a root, and landing flat on his face. The beast picked him up, his long claws piercing his flesh. "What are you doing here, come to check on the topazzz?" The beast hissed. The guard laughed. "No, the guardian of that jewel would kill me if I did. I came here with a message from an Ol for you. He says to be warned, if you help the traitors that will come soon, you will wish your egg had never hatched." The beast smiled and then opened its mouth, launching a blast of flame that burnt the guard to nothing but cinders.

Then the first Wenn came. It looked at him and began the wail that would fell many a beast, but not this one. It laughed, a deep and throaty sound. Then it slashed and the Wenn fell, bleeding from a deep gash in its chest. The Wennbar came crashing through the forest. As it caught sight of the beast, it turned tail, knowing that this beast was far more powerful than itself.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Alright guys, I've deleted all of the unneeded posts and all the spam in the thread, the roleplay as a whole now looks more appealing to someone thinking of joining.

I know some of you are, but please keep all out of character conversations marked as such, with either "OOC: text here" or "(( text here ))".

Other than that, some of the posts in this thread are brilliant, full of detail and hot. Please keep doing so! Well done.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki looked at Trace. She smiled, then her smiles turned to laughs. "You eat quite well." She said. She laughed even more. "Well, that shows that you're a healthy person! That's good!" She said, patting his back. But then she forgot he was eating at the same time. "Oops. Sorry." She said, giggling. Then she started laughing again. She walked around the room, feeling awed. "Everything's gorgeous. But I sound like an artist, which I am not. So that doesn't sound right." She said, looking around.

"So...who's here other than us?" She asked. Then she saw a man sitting on a throne. She ran to Trace, and whispered, "Is that the king of this city? Or is he your friend? He looks wise and cool. Is he the friend you've been talking about? You're friend's a king? That's so cool! By the way, what happened to Kizuna? I haven't seen her anywhere. Do you know where she is?" She asked, still whispering.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
"Hello....what ever your real name is, didn't you say that you were going to tell me what is your real name, because the one you picked for an alis is really stupid"

Hearing what Mesisea said, he shot him a cold and aggressive glare. He knew so little about him, but he did have a point to the alias being a bit idiotic. His eyes eventually fixated from Mesisea and turned them towards the other two guest in the kings presence. He too began to wonder whom they were, no doubt here as a sign that the king needed them. Nevertheless, he was growing tired of waiting, even when in the presence of a terrifying entitey such as the Shadow Lord's.

"So you want to know what my real name is. Well its Rayex Kunokai of the Aeronian race thats been recently wiped out, due to that man over there. Sending beast immune to our techniques, they slaughtered my homes tribe."

Rayex now with his name out of the way walked towards the other two whom were closer to the king. His royal highness seemed troubled with the dark being in his castle. Most likely this was to stop them from accomplishing something important. Rayex wouldn't allow that to be the fate that befell them so abruptly. As his eyes became their usual sterling silver, he felt certain introductions where in order. He graciously opened up to the two younger kids infront of him.

"Hi there, my name is Rayex, by chance would any of you know why the king summoned us here?"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Yuki looked at Trace. She smiled, then her smiles turned to laughs. "You eat quite well." She said. She laughed even more. "Well, that shows that you're a healthy person! That's good!" She said, patting his back. But then she forgot he was eating at the same time. "Oops. Sorry." She said, giggling. Then she started laughing again. She walked around the room, feeling awed. "Everything's gorgeous. But I sound like an artist, which I am not. So that doesn't sound right." She said, looking around.

"So...who's here other than us?" She asked. Then she saw a man sitting on a throne. She ran to Trace, and whispered, "Is that the king of this city? Or is he your friend? He looks wise and cool. Is he the friend you've been talking about? You're friend's a king? That's so cool! By the way, what happened to Kizuna? I haven't seen her anywhere. Do you know where she is?" She asked, still whispering.

Trace looked at Yuki and smiled alittle bit. He told her," Whatever I really don't care for anything except the quest that we are going to be doing. Trace kept looking at her with a smile. Trace had then felt her patting his back he started to blush alittle and then hid it. He told her," That is fine I don't mind you did that but who cares it is all fine". He stopped eating for a sec then he started again looking at what she was doing then he looked at everybody else and then the king he yawned alittle getting up and walked around getting ready to take out a sword that he had gotten alittle before he had got ready for the quest.

He then told Yuki." I really don't know who else is here but you can talk to somebody of you want I don't care". He answered," Yes that is the king yeah he is cool and wise but yeah my friend is the king just to tell you". He walked over to the king till he heard Yuki say something he answered without looking at her," He pointed saying Kizuna is over there with Alex you don't have to worry they are safe ok I wouldn't harm them". He continued walking over the king till something in his body just stopped him from moving for a sec he didn't know what to do he thought to himself," Is there something about Yuki that makes me like this or what". He sat down and ate alittle looking at Yuki seeing what she would do.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
"Rayex, huh.........well, it's better then that other god-awful name you had before."

Mesisea sighed as he saw Rayex walk off to meet other people, something Mesisea wasn't good at because alot of the time he just killed them right away, and that's never a good first impersion. But, he knew that if he had to stay with these people, even if it was for only some time, he would have to get to know them. After all, it can get really annoying having people pay attention to you but are scared off by the cold look you give out.

As the beautiful art looked down from the castle glorius castle cealing Mesisea walked over to the other two who Rayex had just said hi to. But, almost as if fate had condoned it, I stop putting pen down in this mithical way and the vapire like Mesisea trips over something that was on the floor. He smashed his face down on the hard, white marble and groned as he saw that he had dropped al of his daggers on the ground.

Getting up and picking up all of the daggers Mesisea din't care at first to notice what he tripped on, he found it unimportant to the situation at hand. But as he picked up his daggers he noticed that what had tripped him was a black feather that had apparently been left there by a black raven. Picking it uo Mesisea smelled it and everything else in the room. He didn't smell A Raven but he did smell that one had been here. But something else came through. A very, very strong scent that had a very evil and dark aura to it.

Shifting his eyes the other way Mesisea saw a man that looked colder then Mesisea did. He had the stench of an evil man, only ten times as strong and looked familer. It seemed that this man was so strong thst Mesisea couldn't get through to what his name was, but he didn't need to sense, Mesisea already knew, he had worked for this man before. It was Raven the Shadow Lord, and the little Mesisea remebered about him was not pleasent at all, even Mesisea was a little scared.

Wanting to kill him right now Mesisea just decided to turn around and head towards the king and the other three named Trace, Yuki and Rayex. The other two were already sensed by Mesisea and it was easy to tell the name they kept. But before he walked over to them he picked up the feather, reminding him that he wanted to get his vengence on the Shadow Lord, what ever it maybe. Mesisea walked up to the two ones he had not met yet.

"Hello my name is Mesisea Krous."

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru looked around as everyone started making introductions he slid out of the shadows and walked up behind Mesisea, Trace, Yuki, & Rayex "hello everyone he said placidly oh and Mesisea sorry about the fight earlier i couldn't control my otherself allow me to lift the side effects away" his hand started to glow and any damage his earlier attack would have inflicted upon Mesisea vanished "and once again i apologize"

he faced the others "for those who don't know me my name is Imaru i may seem odd at times but then again looking at this group i may not be the only one" he said glancing at them each

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace looked at Imaru and thought about what he said he told Imaru while smirking," What do you mean by weird anyway. But I don't think you are weird right now atleast." Trace then told himself," What does this guy think of this". He had then had rage in him Trace walked over to a chair and sat down for a sec trying to relax but he couldn't nobody would stop him now he was going to do what had to be done. He had taken out a kunai which had looked been orange instead of it's plain color and had got out of his chair. Trace knew that he might be weird but nobody should say that. He had put the kunai in his pocket with a shurekin. He finally walked to the king and had whispered something in his ear. He had kept glaring at Imaru with rage.

Trace had then walked over to him and hadpunched and kicked Imaru acouple times making him fly to the wall cracking it some he had then threw kunais and shurekins to stop him from moving. Trace had then continued punching and kicking Imaru and the wall had kept cracking more and more. Trace had then stopped looking at everybody je then had taken out his phoenix wings and his sword. He had then gone up in the air and had flew as fast as he could with the sword sticking out he then hit Imaru in the stomach with the sword flying at a fastspeed Trace knew that would take care of him. He had then looked at Imaru which had been hit outside since the wall had broken. When he was done he sat on a chair and drank alittle water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back