• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deltora A Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
OOC:sorry for the short post, i originally made a long post but i accidentally erased it.., and was too lazy to do it again =)

As Hydro was looking at the view from his porch, and had a sudden urge to fly. "i know my father( Shadow Lord) doesnt want me to fly but he cant choose my decisions for me" said Hydro. Suddenly Hydro stood standing from the bar from his porch and looked down, "oh man this is really high up", then Hydro took off his coat and helded it with his hands. Then Hydro jumped and dived downward, and felt the wind on his face as he went deep downward, " wow this is great, i should of done this a long time ago". Suddenly as he was going downward he was about to hit the ground, "what?! how do i go up?!". Suddenly his instinct reacted and flew upward, barely missing the ground. "phew that was close" said Hydro with relief.

Hydro continued flying upward until he was up at the sky with the clouds. Hydro then looked downward at the planet and looked in amazement. "wow didnt know it was this great of a sight from up hear". He then saw a girl (Cadence) enetering a castle and decided to follow her incase she might be indanger as this part of teh land was known to be very dangerous. He then landed safely and put on his coat, and entered the castle and approached the girl, and said "hi, my name is Hydro Chronic, nice to meet you".

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki nodded when Trace went somewhere else. So she played with Alex and Kizuna again, but when she found Trace again, she was surprised and worried. "Um...what the heck happened?" She burst out. "Er...sorry." She said, scratching her cheek. "What did happen?" She asked. She looked at the blood on Trace's face, and frowned. "You just went away for a short time and you got hurt so fast." She said. She looked in her small bag and took out a hankerchief. She wiped the blood from Trace's face. "I think you should be more careful next time." She said.

When she finally wiped all the blood from Trace's face, she smiled. "I think that's better. Does it hurt?" She asked. "If it hurts, then you gotta treat that." She said, then she grinned. "Lucky I'm here, huh?" She said, then laughed. "I'm just joking. Where did you go just now?" She asked. She patted Alex's head, and Kizuna climbed over Yuki's shoulder.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Mesisea stepped away from Trace and watched him fly off in a phonix sort of form. But not without burning him badly.

"Ahhhh, it seems that he wasn't in the mood for fighting."

Mesisea jumped to the bird and grabed his daggers, landing back down on top of the building, which was apparently his house. Seeing the mob not stoping he took out a dagger and threw it at a persons neck, makeing the rest run away in terror. Looking at them disgusted he spit in there direction and snifed the air, trying to pick up a scent. He smelled many worriers, some of them ones that he had fought before, and some to familer. He decided between them. He had the person who was visiting the castle, that man who was an alis. Another person was around him but not worth fighting. He had the man named Trace and that woman he was with, he tried to make out a name, something along the lines of Yuki.

Then he smelled plenty of other people who didn't have a very disinctive smell(which ment they weren't worth fighting at all) also the man who took out his kidney. His name was hard to make out because he was powerful. But it was something like Kouta or koatu....it was hord to make out.

Deciding to go after the one that was closer to him(rather then the storngest) he ran in the direction of the man he had just attacked, deciding that he wanted to play play games a little more before Mesisea got tired. He went by the castle, but, he didn't feel like fighting the man that was in there, it would be to easy at this point to kill him, and that is never fun because it is nothing like a game, just a execution, which isn't fun at all.

He passed a couple sents but they were just pathetic, wannabe fighters that even if he could play a game with, would die in a instandt from Mesisea's attacks. He finally made it to Trace and went into the shadows. Listening to the annoying girl that was with him, he could tell a little bit that this girl liked him a little to much, acting way to over reactive. Hearing her ask so many things made Mesisea so annoyed that he took out one of his daggers and threw it past the girls cheek, giving her a deep cut. He jumped donw and knocked her into a building with his knives, cutting her up badly but so it wouldn't kill her.

"That's your damn answer!"

Mesisea said as he jumped back up into the shadows so no one could detect him.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru got tired of listening he walked the rafters and jumped out an open window. he landed solidly on his feet and smirked as he saw a cloaked assailant go by towards Trace another soilder like himself he started walking towards him and the girl he was with when he saw the cloaked man attack the girl he had hurt her pretty bad Imaru felt a twitch as his medicine was wearing off and his bad personality wanted out he continued walking onward he was still in his emotionless state so he would have to work fast.

He darted so fast it looked like there were 2 of him he appeared behind Trace " ill handle him you take the girl and see that she gets some treatment a.s.a.p." he pulled his sword out of its sheath as his attributes started to change and an evil aura engulfed him his medicine was almost completely gone he moved as fast as he could now faster than normal and kicked Mesisea he had seen him jump into the shadows and pin pointed his location not to mention he could see in darkness better than light as he kicked him he stabbed where Mesisea's heart should have been he spun around launching Mesisea off of his blade sending a shockwave that peg him in mid air he landed in the wall of the next building over.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea saw a new person hit him and try to kill him. A futile effort. Mesisea took the blade as he stapped him and just as the person was about to jump away Mesisea Stapped him in every location possible. Trying to send a shockwave Mesisea avoided it, but he got hit into a wall trying to. He took the blade out ogf the man. Who Mesisea sensed his name was Imaru, gave him a gash to the face and the arm. Then Mesisea threw two daggers at his shoulders so it would be hard to move his arms.

"A futile mistake on your part. It seems that people forget that I can not be hurt by any blade, or part of man. It will take more then that to take down Mesisea Krous. And now, since you have pissed me off, let us play a little game."

Mesisea finished talking and cut him on the face again, so lots of blood would drop out and into the cup. He got enough in there and said,

"In any way possible try to get this blood out of this cup into your body. Then there will be other parts of the game you will have to complete. Failure to do these will result in death. If you do accomplish these.....you'll most likely die anyway."

Mesisea slipped some of his poisen into the cup behind his back so the Imaru wouldn't notice. He kept the cup in his hand as he rushed over to Imaru, and disposed very quikley of all weapons that he had and threw them onto the ground. Then, moveing soe fast that it looked like he just stood there, Mesisea put several daggers into Imarus body, just making sure it wouldn't kill him, but, make him go through so much pain that he would hardly be able to walk.

Thinking that it would be more fun to watch him suffer with things that he couldn't get out of his body Mesisea took out his last two daggers and stuck them in Imarus arms so deep that with all the things Mesisea did it him already, it would be too much of a burden to take them out. Finally Mesisea gave the person two deep cuts to the leg so it would hurt to walk, took out a very long knife, and got ready for imaru to try to take the cup.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Yuki nodded when Trace went somewhere else. So she played with Alex and Kizuna again, but when she found Trace again, she was surprised and worried. "Um...what the heck happened?" She burst out. "Er...sorry." She said, scratching her cheek. "What did happen?" She asked. She looked at the blood on Trace's face, and frowned. "You just went away for a short time and you got hurt so fast." She said. She looked in her small bag and took out a hankerchief. She wiped the blood from Trace's face. "I think you should be more careful next time." She said.

When she finally wiped all the blood from Trace's face, she smiled. "I think that's better. Does it hurt?" She asked. "If it hurts, then you gotta treat that." She said, then she grinned. "Lucky I'm here, huh?" She said, then laughed. "I'm just joking. Where did you go just now?" She asked. She patted Alex's head, and Kizuna climbed over Yuki's shoulder.

Trace told her," That is what I do you don't have to worry. And it is fine. I first found some thiefs and I kinda got alittle messed up. You don't have to frown. But thank you for what you are doing. I will be careful next time. It does hurt alittle but I think I can handle it. You can treat it if you want since stuff like this happens to me to much. It is great you are hear or I would be in alot of trouble wouldn't I. i saw some thiefs so I had to do something about it because there was a war and most of the kings people died but I lived so I am his closest friend and all.

Trace then grabbed Yuki and her pet and he took out his phoenix wings and then he started to fly Alex phoenix wings came out and he followed Trace. He asked," Did you think I could do that well I can and I am also a shape shifter". He then flew to fast so nobody knew where they where. He looked at her and asked," how does it feel to be up in the air like this"? He then started to fly faster and then he stop at a house and opened the door. "Well if you need a house he it is since I couldn't find anything better I had to take you to my house",Trace told her. He then got out some milk and water and put it on the ground he asked Yuki," Do you want something to eat"? After he then put some food on the ground for the pets. He walked around and sat on a chair.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Xeonharo slept for about two hours, what appeared to be only a few minutes. He yawned as it was still dark outside and he wasn't going to be waiting all night. Growing bored, he put his hand to his face and teleported out of the castle following the wind. He reappeared walking outside the gates into the city, actually taking in the marvel this time around. A poster caught his eye as he stopped staring at it for mere moments. A festival in Deltora supposably, it only comes around two times a year so it claimed, he wasn't a resident for the first one. He scratched his head and realized he was wearing his darker clothing still, clapping his hands a undetectable wind changed the color of his clothing to white, green, and white. That which was his usual attire. A young child and his mother were walking by and the kid saw his outfit change color and he began clapping. He requested that Xeonharo do it once more for simple amusement, Xeonharo leaned down next to the child smiling.

"Sorry, i can only do it once per day, if you see me tomorrow, i might just do it again alright."

Xeonharo smiled and walked off holding his hand in the air ushering a farewell. He continued walking in the village, when he did notice an unusual outburst of a being taking the form of a phoenix. Honestly, its not often that you see shape shifters in Deltora. It caught his interest to know whom he was, but probably some gifted villager. With his heightened hearing, anything traveling in the air, he could hear unecessary converstation, mainly hostile voices. He could hear Mesisea's voice at least once among others, most likely toying with the lives of others. Slowly Xeonharo was loosing his peaceful stature, he still had yet to see the king and his request, but that would certainly come later on. Xeonharo yawned and stared up at an Inn, he had no other place to stay being a soldier, the kindly accepted him into their residence.

"Finally, a bed that i can sleep in, i haven't slept in one in ages!"

Joyfully he fell onto the soft matress staring up at the ceiling. He yawned and slowly began to pass in the the dream realm. Thinking only about the events that occurred earlier today. He was intrigued by a number of sights, but that bastard that spys on everyone possessing unnatural abilites was becoming a minor annoyance. Xeonharo's fist clenched and a ball reading of a gale's just was flowing rapidly in his fist and he slept. It eventually stopped when he calmed down and finally stopped completly.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea waited for the man named Imaru to attack, at any second Mesisea would have to dodge what ever was thrown at him, but ofcourse, it most likely wouldn't even be strong enough to even be able to sting him, in the tinest bit. But, soon his plans changed. He caught a sent in the air, one that was all to familer. It was the sent of someone whom he has met all to much without killing him. It was a sent that reacked of poisen and remedy, having ony days to get rid of it.

It was the smell of the man whom Mesisea had poisened not to long ago. I was the smell of Xeonharo. Mesisea wanted to go after this man, since he could tell that he was sleeping and that he could catch him off gaurd easely and it would be quit a fun fight, but, then Mesisea looked at Imaru who was all bloody and gashed up. He looked at Imaru in cold eyes and took out a dagger so small that it could hardly be seen. He threw it at Imaru and put it in his neck, not killing but stinging so much that it was hard to breath.

Before he could go he took out all of the daggers and knives and put them back in his cloak, making sure it looked like there was nothing there at all. He kept the small dagger in Imarus neck, though, so that it would still be painful for the man. Mesisea jumped away into the shadows, knowing that this man would need medical attention right away, but also knowing that he could not die, something that bothered Mesisea, though, sometimes he could not bring himself to kill someone if he got him to the point of death, it seemed that this was some human that showed through him.

He caught the stench of Xeonharo and rushed towards it, rentlessly, but, not before stoping for something. The group that he had started up was still running around in panic, bumbing into eachother and pushing and shoving. Feeling like he needed to kill something he took out his daggers, smiled, and threw them at all of the people, killing all of the woman, children, men, and little babys that being carried in there mothers arms. Jumping down into the middle of the slaughter Mesisea looked at all of the people dead, and somehow didn't feel relieved that he did this. He felt, like, these were people who at this point didn't need to die. And also for the first time didn't take any blood or body part to eat, like, he didn't want it.

Knowing that if he wanted energy he would have to drink some he saw a thieve run by and smiled, he knew that killing someone who deserved it wouldn't trouble him. But this thought of someone not deserving to die troubled him to, especily that he was being troubled by the fact that he was troubled by the fact that he killed people that didn't deserve to die.

Mesisea killed the thieve and took the blood, drinking it down right away. It didn't stisefy him for some reason, suddenly he wanted....water. Needing it right away he took his cup and ran into a store, killing everyone in it, being troubled by this to. He didn't relize what he was doing and went outside, getting some water from the well and gulping it down. Getting dizzy he saw something. It was a woman in a feild of flowers waveing to him. Then the voice of of something that sounded like a angel said,

"Mesisea, over, I've been waiting forever!:

Then blood came gushing out a a persons head. Then Mesisea fell down unconsines of everything around him. Waking up next to the well. Saw that he was right at the inn that Xeonharo was staying at, apperently the well was close to it.

Getting up he didn't want to kill everyone in the horwl, which scared him greatly to have this feeling. He jumped up to the windo which had the strongest scent and looked inside. He was inside asleep and Mesisea felt relieved that he wouldn't have to put up a fight. He opened the window so gently and softly that not even the lightest sleeper could hear him.

He got in and closed the window in the same fashion, but this time more carefuly. He looked at Xeonharo with a great swell of pity, for he was about to die. Mesisea took out his knife and put it at Xeonharos neck, about to slice. But something stoped him. Something inside of him told him that it wasn't supposed to happen this way. Mesisea took his knife away from Xeonharos neck in terror, horrifyed that he couldn't bring himself to kill him. Mesisea put back his blade and found a place in the room that was nice and dark so no one could see him and went to sleep. Not thinking that he was risking his life staying in the same room as the man.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru's medicine had now completely worn off his hair was completely black and his eyes were now red and an huge dark aura swirled around him he reached up as his wounds started to heal and pulled the small knife out of his throat with a malevolent smile (like Gaara's crazy smile) "Sorrow's coming to get you" he said maniacally he held out his hand and his sword reappeared in a burst of dark flames his fangs normally hidden now became more prominent and his nails turned to claws and lines appeared running from the bottom of his eyes to the ends of his jaw bones.

he could sense everything around him he could see the trail of the person who stabbed him he was untouchable in this form (can manipulate the dark flame and use it to block again like Gaara) he dissapeared in a flame of infinite darkness and appeared in a room with a man sleeping and his target in the corner he was moving so fast it was as if time had slowed around him flame encompassed his blade as he ran up to Mesisea and stabbed him in the stomach as the flames rushed up into Mesisea's body it wouldn't kill him but would hurt like hell every time he moved to fast or whenever Sorrow was in this unstable form Sorrow then took his clawed hand and stabbed Mesisea's pressure points along the arms " oh and heres your knife back" he lunged the knife into Mesisea's throat exactly where it had been on himself. he dissapeared after that and lie unconcious in the abandoned cathedral in which he lived

Jack London

Banned
All the guards in the king's throne room looked tired and looked like they were about to fall asleep right on the job. One of the guards yawned and caused a chain reaction, making everyone else yawn in the room. Normally they would have laughed at this, but they were too tired to even crack a smile. It was extremely quiet. Not even the sound of breathing could be heard in the room as all the guards stood in their positions. They stood still and were completely motionless, looking like statues, as he looked straight ahead.

Suddenly a sound was heard near the king's throne, breaking the silence like glass, as all the guard's heads immediately turned in the direction of the noise. The noise stopped when all the guards looked in the direction as they continued to stood still, almost afraid to investigate what the sound was in the darkness. After a few long moments and sound was heard again only much louder, which made it echo in the throne room and cause most of the guards to be startled and look in the direction again.

The noise sounded like a pointy metal object poking at a wall continuously. "Whoever is doing that stop right now" One of the guards said in an annoyed tone. Nobody responded as the noise continued. "This isn't a joke stop!" the guard yelled, obviously angry. The noise stopped as his loud voice echoed through the room. For about five minutes it was quiet again, but soon the noise could be heard once more as it went on and on.

"I'm really not in the mood" the guard said as he looked in the direction of the noise. "You think it's funny to annoy us when we're tired? Stop it now before I cut you to pieces!" he yelled. A bright red light quickly appeared beside the king's throne as the noise stopped. All the guards picked up their weapons and looked at the light, expecting it to be a threat. One of the guards sighed and lit a latern, shining it in the direction of the red light, revealing the caged black bird, poking at the bars of the cage with it's beak.

All the guards lowered their weapons, relieved to find out it was only the bird. "I don't understand why the king doesn't kill that bird. I'm telling you its a demon bird. Have any of you guys seen a bird that had four eyes that can glow red like that?" a guard complained as he looked at it. None of the guards replied as the room became quiet again. The only sound that could be heard was the black bird poking the bars of the cage as it's eyes returned to their normal red color.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had then gotten up and looked around the house. He then looked at Ykui and asked," It was fine that I took you here since you needed a place and because it was dark"? He had then told her," Stay here". He had went into a room and had then opened a secret door. It had all of these weapons in it after he had closed it taking a katana that was bigger and had a red blade and a black handle. He had then took it out and had opened another door and it had a a walk way sort of. He had then walked in it and there had been a room that had been like a training room and more and it also led outside where nobody knew apart. he had then looked at had saw a fox walking by. Trace had smiled knowing that this was his place to get away from eveything and just relax. He had then walked to a small river that did not lead anywhere. It had a waterfall had had then took climbed up it and had taken off everything except his boxers. He had then jumped down it and fell into the water he had gone down to the very bottom he had then touched the ground and had got back up and started to swim.

He had then got out and was wet. He had dried off some but forgot to dry off his hair. He had started to walk back pack the passage way till he had went back to the room where Yuki was and told her," I am back sorry I was gone". He had then stabbed himself in the back. THe reason he did that is because there had been something in his body that was messy in up. Trace had then got up and layed in his bed and told Yuki," If you need anything just ask". He had then went and got something to eat he was bored. he had sat on a chair and looked at alex play he smiled. After he jumped on in the air waiting for something to happen. He asked Yuki," Do you want to see something nobody else had before". After he smirked drinking some soda. He had then looked at his room hinting something to give he a clue. He finally said to himself," I hope see knows what I am hinting so I can show her the place".

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Xeonharo lay on the bed asleep like an inanimate object he couldn't even begin to fathom that Mesisea was in the room with him. He lay there dreaming of the past and the rigourous training he had to endure being the most gifted of his people. Somehow he could still hear his sensei yelling at him to pefect his movements. The endless days and night he struggled to pass all the requirements and going beyond them each time. Some of the natives say Rayex as an outcast in their society as he defied the odds one too many times. Still in his childhood, he could recall all the things that made feel the way he did today. The young aeronian children would insult him as his body was marked with stranged incantation marks. They were his birth right so to speak, he later on learned how to conceal them from even the sharpest of eyes.

"Why...why was I such an outcast, I...I did nothing to be treated like a dog...so then...why would they look down on me as a monster...a manifestation frowned upon by god. My parents were killed and my village burned to nothing but ashes. Yet i remain so soft and warm hearted...is this a ruse to fool myself, to shield my mind from the tradgedy that befell my race. This Mesisea, he called himself an Anti-Being, does that mean he is the last survivor of his people of his race? I could only wonder why he didn't kill me...and yet i can sympathize with his anger if thats the case. Looked down upon as a manifestation of evil not fit to be one in gods presence is what they called me...so why am I here...."

Talking in his sleep, his mind was becoming corrupt with feelings of sympathy for his enemy. It wasn't like Xeonharo to care for one that attempted to kill him. As the rolled back and forth in his sleep, the marks began to appear on his body illuminating a white light. It was like an increasing horrific nightmare that didn't seem to fade. His heart was pulsing as the light marks could only been seen on his face and the rest was concealed under the sheets. He began to calm down and the marks slowly but surely faded from his being. He could only assume they had a greater purpose, but he still knew nothing about them in general.

As the time slipped by still dark outside, Xeonharo awoke rested and yawning. He could feel a presence in the room other than his. Much as his suspicions were arousing, it was of course Mesisea. He seemed to have been there since Xeonharo was sleeping, no doubt to take his life. Though if this was true, Xeonharo would already be dead, he began to ponder why he didn't take his life? Was it to prolonge his game that he seemed to enjoy playing?

"You've been there for sometime haven't you Mesisea? Then why am i still alive if you were so eager to take my life? If i pass into the next world, i would simply rid this world of my existence, the last of my kind will vanish from this world forever...and yet im still here, I only ask you why didn't you kill me when you had the chance? Then again, im also curious about your background as you are of mine. You an anti-being, and myself an unknown being to your knowledge who can wound someone without the need for external pain. Its funny really, you don't fall in with employ with the Shadow Lord as you claim. You and are are alike yet different, its amuzing at how you toy with the lives of the innocent...they die just depending on your mood of mercy. Let me show you something."

Xeonharo clapped his hand and almost instantly his body disappeared from the bed. He was standing outside the window dressed and his weapons were on him and everything. He stood waving at Mesisea from the outside as a smile was stretched across his face. Clapping his hands once more he vanished from the streets to a concealed area dispersing his scent into the air as a bonus to through of Mesisea if he still was planning on killing him.

Ooc: I'm beginning to feel like Edward E. with the clapping of my hands for my attacks xD.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea woke up to a rather uncomfertible feeling. He didn't sense anything in the room, no doubt Xeonharo had left already, leaving no scent behind. But, that was not what was bothering him. He felt a tickle in his neck, and basicly all over his body. Apperntly the man he had practicly killed came back to hurt Mesisea. But, ofcourse, it did exactly the oppisite. Pulling out what ever was in his body. He looked out the window and said in a weak way,

"Huh, apperently he doesn't know that nothing that is blade or human can hurt me, magic would have been his best chance."

Mesisea tried to walk out of the room but for some reason, was very weak. Now, Mesisea had endured this kind of treatment before, even when he was awake. And then it never even hurt him. But now it didn''t exactly hurt him, but it made him weak. Which is a human trait, something that scared him even more. He was not supposed to be human, he was supposed to be the thing that opposed humanity and all other beings. But, now it seemed that he didn't quit feel that way anymore, he felt, all these human emotions rush into him and he couldn't stop them.

He grabbed his head in pain and fell down as and rolled around in circles, making noises that no one coulld hear, but he himself could hear. Then he felt a blade go through his neck, and for once it hurt. But the blade he could not see, it was like it wasn't there. Almost suddenly Mesisea felt blades spiltting through his whole bady, but, again, none of them were there.

For Mesisea this was such an intense expirence that he simply fell down into a deep, deep sleep. During this time he saw Xeonharo, but, didn't pay attention to were he was. He saw him in a room not looking at Mesisea, but words came up. Words that said things that Mesisea could answer, but couldn't. So Mesisea, unknowingly, said them, not knowing that this was going to be flown through the air to wherever Xeonharo was, so he could hear them.

"As to why you wonder why I did not kill you. At that time I had killed many people, so many that I had felt.....guilty. And so when I came to you, I didn't want to. I felt scared that I didn't and fell asleep, not wanting to face the reality of what was going on. As for my backround. well, I don't really know. I was once employed to the shadow lord, but he for some other reason that I can't remeber I quit and people went after me. Then I was put in a cage for a while. Some old man just took care of me and called me "The Anti-Being" I escaped and this is were I was today. Most of my memory was from being with the Shadow Lord. But that is nothing but killing and killing and killing. Does that answer your quisetion."

Mesisea said this all in his head, but outloud to. Then, unknowingly. He really had said this to Xeonharo. The sound tried to find him, but, had a hard time. Then it heard something next to a building. A tweet from a bird or a holw from a fox. It didn't matter. But the sound found it's way into this place and knew Xeonharo was in ther. It quikely rushed into Xeonharos ear and let its selfout and said what Mesisea had said in his min.

Waking up a second later Mesisea saw a person standing above him looking confused. Mesisea stood up and looked at this person in a glare, not killing the person. He sensed a lowly merchant so not bothering Mesisea wlaked out of the inn, and saw something not to his surprisement. Wanted sighns for him were put all over the city, not very shocking. He had been responsible for over thrity deaths in the city so far.

Sighing as he walked past the sighns. Mesisea saw several people look at him in a scared way. Something that Mesisea never noticed before.He saw the exit and knew that he would have his best chances leaving right away. He ran there knowing that it wouldn't matter, everybody knew that it was him. He ran almost tripping over several things that he had never noticed on the street before. But before he could get to the ecit several people jumped on him, knocking him out with something.

Three hours later Mesisea woke up in a cell, something that Mesisea had never been in in his whole entire life. A gruard was right outside saying,

"Woke up. Well, I suppose this is the best time ofr bad news. You will be hanged in six days."

The gruad walked up as Mesisea spit at him, knowing that it wouldn't matter. All that Mesisea would hope for is that someone would sense him ther and get him out. But the chances of anyone getting him out were evry slim.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki wanted to ask what did anyone not see before, when she saw him pointing at his room. She blushed. "Uh...you want me to go in your room? I mean, isn't that...somewhere only you can go in? I mean, if you do wanna show me something, I guess I can go, but I hope I'm not being rude, by going into your room..." She said, scratching her cheeks. She chuckled. "Alright, what's in your room?" She asked. "And thanks for bringing me into your home." She said. She walked over to Kizuna, and seeing that she finished whatever she was doing, Yuki picked Kizuna up and cradled her in her arms. Kizuna yawned, and slowly closed her eyes. Yuki smiled. "Kizuna's usually tired after she ate meals." She said. "So, I wonder what's inside!" She said, excited and curious.

Yuki walked towards the table, and was about to put down her weapons, when she thought about Trace's secret place. "Are there any things that I should be careful of, so that I bring my daggers and knives?" She asked, looking at him. On one hand she cradled Kizuna, and on the other hand were her small knives. "I hope you're not taking me somewhere scary." She said, jokingly. "Well, I'm not scared of anything though." She said, but then she thought she was. Wait, no I'm not...ok, I'm scared of the dark. No big deal, right? She thought. But I'm kinda scared of insects too. She thought, then she shook her head. She looked at Trace, laughing, and said, "I think I'll just bring my knives. I won't bring my daggers though." She said, putting her daggers down. "I carry some stuff, so it really gives me a hard time sometimes." She said, and put down her small bag, but then she stopped. "Wait...maybe I should bring my small bag with me..." She said, and started thinking. "To bring, or not to bring?" She asked herself, lost in her thoughts.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: Mesisea the dark flames are magic and i channeled the through my sword and into your body. and sorry for this short post.

ic: Imaru awoke everything a blur he reached inside his coat and pulled out his medicine he took another small swig he got up and walked to the nearby forest and gathered some herbs his body was racked with pain so he ate one of the herbs which acted as a natural pain killer and continued to gather his herbs.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had told her," You don't need bring anything since nobody has never seen this place before". " To tell you the truth I haven't really been with anybody in my whole life",Trace told her. " But it isn't any place I can just go to so don't worry", Trace told her smirking. "You aren't being rude so no need to worry or any of that", he laughed alittle bit. Trace told her," You are going to have to wait till it happens". After he stood up and looked at Yuki smirking. " It is fine but you do know that the weapons you have will have no good", He said knowly. He then told Yuki," You don't need to bring any weapons and if there is a attack I have weapons that you can use". Trace then walked over to Alex and put his on his back but to were he was staying on. He told her," It is not going to be scary ok so you don't need to be scared". Trace smirked," You can bring whatever you want I don't care that much".

Trace then grabbed Yuki but without force he then opened the secret door and started to walk threw the passage way. Till he was at the place that was a open area with flours and animals and a small river that had a waterfall. There where trees and everything that you could imagine. He then jumped in the small river and asked Yuki," So what do you think of this place"? he then jumped out and walked back over to Yuki and told her," Do whatever you want here ok I really don't mind that much since this is the first person besides me". He then jumped in the air and transformed into a small dog and then rubbed Yuki's leg with his head and then layed on the ground.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
OOC:He was effected by it, but not that much KoH

IC:The cold prison air rushed through the cells in th night air. Everybody was lieing down as the grauds exited the building, leaving that prisoners alone and practicly free besides that fact that most of them were in a cell alone wating to be exicuted in a number of days. Mesisea's perticiment, was no different. He lay down in his cell as several others did and thought about many things, some of them complex, some of them simple. But all of them the same. This is were Mesisea broke off from them. He was not thinking about anything to do with were he was at, but, were he used to be at. He thought about his past and wondered what he did not know. Because atleast before he died he wanted to know what had happened to him, and what his life was like besides that three years he could remeber.

He turned over in his pretty crappy prison bed and looked at his cell, and remebered all the times he had been in a cgae, it was to many times that he had exprienced this feeling of not getting out and not being able to contain himself why he was locked up. He thought about the things he had seen lately, were they from his past, or were that something that he mind created. He needed to know these things and he wanted to before he died. But locked up in here wouldn't do anything to help him. He knew that he could pick his way out with the small knife he had, but the people who captured him had confescated all of his weapons. He could turn into a demon, but he wouldn't be strong enough to destroy the bars with the axe. His angele form would just damge them. And his vampira form would justmean he would have to kill everybody in here, even though they were al going to be killed anyway in a few days.

There was one thing, though, that would defenitly work. Something that even before lately he didn't like useing. It would do something to him so powerful that anybody around him would die, not because of what he looked like, which was horrorfying, but because everything in sight, living or not, would die from him, he would go crazy and just kill people, but it would also make him so fast that he was so hard to hit that only the most skilled of fighters could hurt him.

Mesisea got very fustred to think if he should do this. He would get out, but kill hundred of people at the same time. But that was a bad thing to get this fustrated. He doesn't get this feeling alot but when he did, his most powerful form came out. He called it his Anti-form, the thing that he was supposed to be and that this is what he would be like eventully, but it always scared him to use anything as this powerful. It was almost as powerful as what was told to be the end of all beings and humanity, but isn't that was what he was supposed to be.

That aside his skin turned the blackest black you could ever see. His eyes turned a bright green and his black cloak molded into his body. The rest was a blur, Mesisea didn't control his body at this point, his instinks did. It was like you were falling asleep, but you're body wouldn't let you fall asleep at the point of when you were about to. The next thing Mesisea knew. He was outside, but, something clicked and he looked back. He had escpaed, but no one was dead.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Xeonharo stood looking over the village and yet feeling a painful sorrow in his heart. He felt there was something he needed to do that was of dire importance. He couldn't quite place it, but he did hear what Mesisea had spoke of. He too was an outcast just as Xeonharo suspected. Xeonharo wasn't going to let his emotion take hold of him and putting him in a bind for sympathy and compassion. He clapped his hands and vanished into the forest. He stared at the full moon that appeared in the sky above him. Looking around in the trees many eyes began to illuminate all staring at Xeonharo.

"Talk about being singled out."

Without warning or provocation the eyes of the beast leaped at Xeonharo at lightning speed. Xeonharo jumped backwards over there heads slicing their arm control nerve paralyzing the beast temporarily. They kepts coming as Xeonharo began jumping from tree to tree in the darkness. They had heat sense no doubt making escape nearly impossible. He then abruptly stopped clapping his hand and turned slamming an immense gust at the beast blowing them all back into the trees. Xeonharo watched them fly backwards, impacting the trees with great momentum.

"Man, does the Shadow Lord, make beast that come out at night now?"

How the hours went by, Xeonharo was unaware of it as time was a mystery. The moon showed that it was about three A.M. A mere three hours went by in the process. Xeonharo then began walking through the forest to the castle, he detoured around the village until hitting the castle from the backside. He had already seen the inside and memorized entry points. Of course new guard were on this side of the castle as well. Xeonharo would try his stealth technique taught by his master Shinsen. He clapped his hands and dispersed his molecules loosley appearing as though nothing was there, or invisible to the human eye. He walked passed the guard undetected, and pulled his matter together. He walked to the wall on the rightside of the castle. He didn't know what lied here but he saw a figure shrouded in black about 20 meters away from him.

"Who are you exactly...wait is that you Mesisea?"

Xeonharo could recognize his scent as it was him, he stood cautiously staring at him. He clapped his hands and was a statue waiting to see if he was going to attack him. Most likely he wouldn't based on what he had said earlier, but seeing him like this aroused suspicion. He had never seen the true Xeonharo yet, hopefully he didn't take notice to him.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
OOC:Is your character practicing alchemy MoSO?.......lol

Mesisea stood there and sniffed the air and could tell that someone was around. Qukiley he checked to see if his cloak was on, which it was, apparently with all his weapons to. His Anti-Being part was smart enough to know he would need them. Mesisea sniffed the air again so he could tell if it was who he thought it was. And to what he had thought, he was right.

Xeonharo just turned into the form of a statue, most likely hoping that Mesisea hadn't noticed that he had been looking at him. Mesisea walked over with a snicker on his face, trying to hold back laughter at how pathetic it was. He stood infront of the statue, looking it in the eye, he took out his knife and put it to Xeonharos neck, in a joking way. He was about to slice when he said,

"But ofcourse it wouldn't matter, you are a statue after all, how could a knife hurt you."

Mesisea laughed as he pushed the statue down, making sure that it wouldn't break. He laughed manicly like it was the funniest joke he had seen if his life. Mesisea almost feel on the ground from laughter as he....laughed in a cartoonish way.

"But not being funny any more I will just say that you can come out of your form, I have no intetion to kill you, I would think that you would know that by now, since I didn't when I could of when you were asleep."

Mesisea finshed laughing and walked over to Xeonharo and sat down looking at it while he waited for Xeonharo to turn into a living thing again.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: Actually i meant to put "like a statue" not moving at all...but meh i'll go with it.

Xeonharo fell over frozen solid as he his molecules changed with the concrete of the castle wall mixing with his atoms causing him to take the form of a statue. The wind must have dispersed and combined with the molecules creating statue form. Xeonharo felt himself being pushed over by Mesisea. He still had no idea, how to change back, so he attempted dispersing the contrete's molecules and managed to change back. He was lying in the sand and picked himself up staring at Mesisea. Rocks must still have been in Xeonharo's mind, he had no intentions of fighting of killing Mesisea so he tried to talk to him.

"So i take it you heard what i said, but let me ask you something Mesisea. Why not do you take your anger out on the world, i mean its true im angry and want revenge against the shadow lord for deminishing my race, but im not doing it out of hate. Heh, i often wonder if there is another reason i exist. Truthfully, im not human at all, im half aeronian is what my master told me. The other half is unknown supposably, so they just say im a full fledged aeronian. If you need evidence to these claims look there out at the water."

Hopefully Mesisea was actually listening to him as he clapped his hands, he pointed him towards the sky and a small vortex came down swirling the water within it. It began to dance radiantly taking in the liquid of the moat. He simply snapped his fingers and then it all disappeared in an instant as it appeared. He turned to Mesisea and clapped his hands hoping to see a demonstration, attack, or verbal citation from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back