• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deltora A Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack London

Banned
A dark castle stood, far away from humanity, as a dark sky was over it. A gigantic army was lined up in front of the castle with a spell caster behind it, apparantly in control over the army during the Shadow Lord's absence. The warriors looked impatient as they were eager to invade the heart of Deltora. The spell caster grinned "Don't worry. The attack will begin once Raven sends the message to the king of Deltora" he said, coldly as the warriors stood in formation. The spell caster wore a dark green cloak that was black at the bottom, three inches above his feet. The army yelled their battle cry as it could be heard for about a mile away.

A black bird watched as the poisoned Aeronian left the castle and went to find the cloaked creature that poisoned him. It flew spread it's wings and flew toward the window as it watched him run into the forest. It cawed loudly as guards came into the room and looked down at the dead guards then at the bird. "What the heck is that?" one of the guards said as it pointed at the four eyed bird. The bird cawed at them in response. "Thats the weirdest bird I've ever seen in my life" the guard said as he took a net and captured it. "I think the king would want to see this ....demon bird" the guard said, taking the bird to the king's throne.

The bird didn't struggle at all as it was carried to the king's throne room by the guards. The guards took the bird took the king and put it in a cage beside his throne. "We found this unusual looking bird inside the castle and there were obviously intruders earlier because we saw the other guards dead along the way" the guard explained to the king. The king nodded as he dismissed them and looked at the bird strangely. The bird stared at the king with all four of it's eyes, through the bars, as it stayed silent.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trace had then ran and went back to the king asking him something he came out looking surprised. He had no clue that the king would be like that. Trace needed to do something so he went into a open area and then had let his phoenix wings come out. He had flew in the sk ylooking at everybody in the city he was trying to entertain himself. He had saw nothing to do. He wanted to go on a quest he knew tommorow that he would ask the king to get the best people in Deltora who were good and take down the shadow lord and his workers. He had gotten home since there was nothing to do he had then fallen asleep seeing when he woke up there would be able to do something. He had continued to sleep he then had a dream.

He had seen one of his family members die infront of him. Trace had then started to cry he wondered why he was always havong bad dreams or thought. Trace had then saw more and more people in his family die. He had then kept on trying to et out of his dream but he couldn't. When he finally woke up he had looked putside. He had went back to where the girl was and ordered some more ramen and then told the owner," Thank you". He eating slowly knowing that something would happen sooner or later. He really didn't care since he knew how to take care of himself.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
ooc: Trace, were you talking to me? 'Cause I kinda fainted in the middle of the street...so I'm gonna wake up now.

Yuki frowned as she slowly woke up. She yawned. "That was a good sleep." She said, looking around. "Kizuna?" She called out. Kizuna was running around her, panicking. Yuki laughed. "Kizuna, it's ok! I'm a-ok!" She assured Kizuna. Kizuna crawled along her arm, and Yuki laughed, feeling a bit ticklish. "I guess I collapsed here...?" She said unsure. Kizuna meeped in response. "Sorry." Yuki said sheepishly. But she didn't realize there was someone in front of her. She looked up at him, and then she stood up immediately. "I"m so sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, I just didn't realize you were there! I mean, I wasn't saying I thought you were a nobody, but I just didn't see my surroundings!" She said, smiling sheepishly.

"Um...I guess I said too much, huh? Well, uh...um...my name's Yuki! Yuki Crescent! Nice to meet you! Oh, and this is my pet ferret, Kizuna!" Yuki said, pointing to her pet ferret who was on her shoulder, but Kizuna was hiding from the stranger. "Sorry, Kizuna isn't really comfortable seeing someone she doesn't know. She was like that when I first saw her." She said, grinning. "I'm sorry, again. I think I collapsed here because I was too hungry. Lucky no one kidnapped me!" She said, laughing. "Well, thanks for your help." She said, smiling.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Kazage awoke. "Man what is this place"-Kazage said to himself as he looked around, gazing at the lighting shinning through the canipies, and the water beading of the trees. Kazage removed his coat, revealing many upon many scars...do to his intense training. He unsheathed his sword as it glowed black, striking the ground creating a huge wave in the sand....continuing to the water which began the makings of a small hurricane..."Still not enough"-Kazage said under his breath.

He walked out to the water....and stood in the middle summoning his essence, as it clearly formed the makings of a Cerberus around him....the roar echoing through the trees. the birds flying from the tops, scattering over the landscape. "Kazage charged up is aura...then with a flash of lighting jumped into the air....screaming with every once of his being.....as the essence erupted from within...creating a giant whole in the ground, and dispersing the water that was in the lake.....sand going everywhere...and the trees broken with intense persision......."Now thats how you get things done"-Kazage said as he land on the firm ground...back facing the carnage...smirking pulling up his coat....as he walked off....."This power is amazing"....Kazage smirked

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had then told her," well that is fine my name is Trace if you need some money here you go". Trace also told her," also if you need help around town Yuki just ask me ok". Trace then had got up and went over to the pet He put some food on a plate and put it on the ground for it to eat. He had then looked back at the girl and asked," So what are you doing in Deltora anyway"? Trace had then looked around at everybody and had ask the owner of the shop," Can I have something to drink". He had gotten up and then walked over to a openarea with some food and asked Yuki," Would you like to come with me or not". He had then stopped when he saw somebody in his head then he saw the person again and again till he saw somebody try to steal his weapon. He had then kicked the person and then took out a kunai and threw it at him hitting him in the leg.

Trace didn't want to kill him so he took it easy but it was a bad idea for the person to do that. Trace didn't need to take out a weapon so he took out his wings flying in the air. He had then gained speed attacking the person till he then took out his kunai since he was going fast he thought it would be good to try this. He had then started to spin with the kunai till he hit the person making him spin and hit into a wall and break it. He smirked saying," I guess I had alittle to much fun."then he wnet back to Yuki waiting for her to answer if see wanted to go with him

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru awoke several hours later he noticed some movement below there was a few guards and a guy leaving the guy flew off and the guards went inside he jumped down and realised his medication was wearing off he took out his bottle and took a small swig and put the bottle away he pushed the doors open slightly and slipped in unnoticed.

Imaru jumped up into the rafters yet again he decided to see what was going on he sat on one of the rafter beams unnoticed still he could hear and see everything going on below he sat and waited for the conversation to begin.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
After gourging on his plump roasted weasel, it was time for Tou to find a new place to travel to. There weren't many places he hasn't been to at least once. Though, after earning so much money off his last assasination, he felt like traveling to Deltora. He'd heard there were exquisite eateries, and plenty of places to gamble. What Tou realy wanted, however, was a taste of fine wine. Standing up, Tou mounted his cleaver onto his shoulders, one hand still holding the hilt.

After hours of walking, he'd arrived at the main gates. The gaurds offered no resistance to Tou's entrance. That was a life saving decision on their parts. There were more shops and stores than Tou could count. Which, due to his lack of mathematic education, wasn't very high. He'd never gambled before, so he didn't realize how important numbers were to it. Tou wound up blowing 1/3 of his money trying his hand at the odds. That's when he decided enough was enough, and set off toward the finest restaraunt in the city. After questioning a local, he was directed toward an eatery just a few feet south of the castle the king lived in. Above the door of the establishment was a sign that said "Cafe Royale". Seconds after oppening the front door, a young man stopped Tou in his tracks, telling him that weapons weren't aloud in the building. Tou's left eye twitched just before he tunred and left the building. He was forced to eat in a resturaunt with the commoners and punks that had the gaul to consider themselves warriors. He sat down at the table nearest the exit door, and ordered a bottle of the finest wine they offered, which was as fine as mault liquor.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki blushed of embarrasment. "N-No! It's ok, I have money." She said, laughing sheepishly. "Thanks for the food, by the way." She said, eating slowly. Kizuna slowly went towards the plate and started eating. Yuki smiled, and patted Kizuna. "Well, if I follow you, what would happen?" She asked, curious. "I want to travel all around places, and this is just one of the stops that I have come to. I guess this city is called Deltora, huh? It's a nice place." She said. "If I follow you, does that mean we would be going away from here too?" She asked. "If we are, then I don't mind having some company!" She said, smiling.

"But...what are you doing? How come you're in this city? Do you live here?" She asked. "Do you have something important to do?" She asked. "Sorry. I'm asking too much questions, but I can't help it." She said, looking down. "I've been used to being alone, with Kizuna, so I don't really know how it feels like to have someone other than the both of us to talk to." She said, smiling. "But!" She looked up, determinedly. "If I were to make a new friend, then I gladly would! I want to have many friends!!" She said, eyes showing determination.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Kouta kept walking until he came upon a city. He could smell bloodshed in the air as he continued without caution. Moments after hes stepped foot into the city, a pack of theives jumped from behind the walls of the markets, attacking him with daggers, knives, and axes. Kouta didn't even hesitate, his eyes remained still in one direction. As they jumped for him, his vectors simply severed them into many pieces across the ground. A pool of blood lay under Kouta's feet as he continued to walk. Foot steps of blood followed him as he made his way around the corner of the market.

He made his way around until he came upon a being in a dark cloak, standing over a man, seemingly ill.

"The person who kept me, however, called me an Anti-Being, something that is ment to oppose humanity and anything alive in general, so from that I am not alive, I am the next stage in evolution."

Kouta heard the cloaked one speak those words and looked towards him.

"Meant to oppose humanity.....that was supposedly my place in this world....maybe I should show you the next step in evolution....."

At that point, Kouta's vector came out over and into the cloaked beings head.

"If you move....I will shift a simple nerve in your head.....killing you instantly....'

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Mesisea stood there as the man somrthing is his head. He said that he would kill him, a mistake on his part, Mesisea had had this sitiation before, except a little different. Mesisea laughed like a maniac and said,

"It's always a bad idea to mess with me when I am playing a game, because when I am playing a game and I am interupted, I think I am still playing that game, and that this is something that is not meant to be in it, and what do I do when people do this to me...."

Mesisea slowly started to wlak out of what ever was in his head, so slow, that it could not be noticed. He just kept on doing that and, eventully, in the blink of an eye, he got the thing out of his head and held his head like he got brain freeze. He shook it off and and finshed,

"That person usally is found in a river with his head where his heart should be and his heart where his Head should be."

In a very fast movement Mesisea took out a two daggers and threw the at the persons shoulders, makeing it so he couldn't move his arms well. Then, very quick, he took out his knifes and rushed over to the person, knoking him into a tree, and leaveing several cuts on his face. He walked over to the man.

"I do not kill you because I pity you so, you think that you will accomplish anything by killing me, well, no, you won't. I am just a being ment to oppose all beings entirely, you, seem to be by your stench not a current being, but, someone whos is a little bit further in evelotion. And just so you know. I have nothing on you, so you can go on your way." Mesisea finshed and turned around to his little thing he liked to call a game.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Surprisingly, Kouta chuckled and raised himself four meters off of the ground with two of his invisible hands. He then wraped his other two vectors around the tree, throwing it miles away.

"It's to bad....I don't believe in pity...."

After this, he raised two of his vectors and held the being high into the air. Kouta's eyes began to look demonic, and he started to even smirk. He began to squeeze the beings shoulders hard as blood began to gush out from his limbs. Maybe the being had now understood the invisible hands that Kouta had control of. He would learn how hard it would be to get around them.

After holding him in the air for so long, he took his other vector and shoved it in his stomach, pulling out a kidney. Torture seemed to give Kouta pleasure, his sadistic side was kicking in. Finnaly, he gripped the beings daggers with one of his vectors and began to skar up his face.

"Evolution has no place for you........."

And with that, he threw him miles away. It would be awhile before he heard from him again. Still, being on his sadistic side wasn't a good thing. He walked more and noticed the person on the ground. He began gaining control again. He left him there instead of finishing him off, and continued walking.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace replied to her saying," It is fine I have money. But if you follow me nothing will happen I can fight since I work for the king here sometimes me and him are friends. If you are stopping here for alittle bit why don't you rest and have some fun here. Yes and this city is called Deltora I have been here for along time even when the king and I were little children. I go on quest and missions and sometimes it takes awhile to get back. We won't be going away from here atleast not yet since I am doing a mission so I think that I could go with you" Trace then told her," Well I am mostly here since I haven't been a traveler but I could be easily. But I do have something importanat to do but I could do it whenever I want. We can be friends but I don't care if you ask questions and I could get a friend for your pet if you want since I have a pet"

Trace then jumped in the air and vanished leaving a red feather on the floor he then went to his house and took out his pet which looked like this http://www.conservatorscenter.org/images/tiger-baby-lg.jpg. He then put the tiger on hisback and took out his wings he then started to fly and out of nowhere the tiger had red phoenix wings also. They started to fly back to where Yuki was till he found Yuki and her pet. He then said," So what do you think of my tiger he is mostly friendly" Trace then went to the owner an dgot some food for his tiger which is called Alex. Trace then sat down and watched it eat.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Xeonharo lay there breathing rapidly and wiping his mouth from where he had drank the remedy which served only to worsen his state. In his current state of mind you would think peril would be the only thing he could think about, yet he was actually enjoing it all. The man or "Anti-being" that stood before him was indeed correct about his alias. All this time he wasn't really in danger from all of this so called poisen, humanly impossble since aeronians can control their involuntary muscles or organs functions. He could simply push the poisen from his lower intestinal track to be absorbed into his liver all at one time. Yet was was risky about this was if it intook too much in and couldn't hold his liver would burst instantly killing him on the spot.

"Who needs a self introduction, you know what may appear to be my name so thats good enough."

Yet there was another being that stood there, seemingly to attack Meissa. Xeonharo watched amazed as it all happened so swiftly. This man took out his kidney almost instantaneously while having him airborn. This site was so sadisticly and the bottle of poisen dropped from his hand which seemed to fall limp and somwhat lifeless as the daggers where slicing up his face. Before he knew it, the new man had thrown Mesisea into the vast midst of the forest. He then walked off, not having any provocation with Xeonharo. Reaching for the poisen he drank but a sip, with hopes to rid his body of the remedy. Managing to stand he watched as the marvel of a man walked off into the midst of the night.

"Words cannot describe what he just did...its breath-taking."

With all of his pointless procrastination, he wasted the hours of the night and the sun had appeared to be cracking daylight. He would hopefully see an audience with the king now. He began walking up a previous road that had enticed him to see the king in the first place. This city had the outlook of a graveyard with all the lives taken in one night. Yet, not all the lives were taken by Mesisea alone, the smell of blood was on that unknown being as well. Xeonharo often wondered if he would end up taking a life to survive one of these days. He thought to himself as we was walking to the kings palace, the guards stood idle by now. Walking through the gates, the bridge was down as a sign that the morning runnings are about. He walked over the bridge moat, peering in the castle, the guards Mesisea had killed were nowhere in sight, seems they were moved and the castle was cleaned. He continued till he reached the colonel yet again and stood outside the kings audience room or thrown until the guards would let him in.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
The sun set slowly in the distance as Cadence watched the eerie castle through the trees. She watched its shadow slowly grow closer to the forest: her direction. She stared up at its main entrance, where two dark figures stood at either side of the doors. This was the fourth sunset that she had spent watching the castle, but she wouldn't only be watching this time. As soon at the castle's shadow touched the entrance to the forest, Cadence sprinted up to its stone walls.

She climbled as fast as she could, using the grooves in the stone to make her way up. She finally reached the first ledge. She hid in a shadow and watched the guards. In less than thirty seconds, right on schedule, they both entered the castle, leaving the door unguarded. Cadence waited a few seconds, then sprinted inside. She saw them conversing as they headed down a flight of stairs, but then she heard footsteps. Quickly looking around, she found a closet and quickly got inside. The closet was full of armor and weapons, making it extremely uncomfortable, but Cadence didn't move. She barely took a breath. As she gazed out of the small space between the doors, she saw two new guards heading to start there shift. As she sighed in relief, her arm touched a spear, making it hit a chest plate and cause a small clang.

One of the guards looked over at the closet. Cadences heartbeat quickened as she tried not to breathe, praying she wouldn't be discovered.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea felt that he was thrown miles and he smiled, whenever he felt a being thta was storng and might be a match for him, he always felt happy, that he could fight. Not wanting to fall down he quikley uttered, "Angele, " And he grew beautiful wings and long beautiful hair that looked heavenly at sight. He stoped himself from falling and flew up into the air, glowing like he was the savor of everyone, not the exicuter. He took out his broad sword and held it up shining light, but, yet, something was always off when he was in this form, like he was even eviler than before. He looked at his wings, as he had not used them in a while, and flew through the air towards the city, knowing that his game was still there unfinished. He did not plan on killing him, but, giving him a wound that would never quite heal, and that is what the sword he had know did, it pierces through the skin and makes the wound cut deep, so much infact that it is made a permanent one, always hurting you a little everytime you walked, talked, tasted, or heard something.

He rushed past trees making them wave in the distance, Mesisea felt like chopping them all down, but, knew that it was not going to be fun considering that his sword would judt wound the trees, not cut them down. The only cost for the eternal wound is that no matter where you stap, it never kills. Which is something that is even worse and more aganizing, always haveing that wound stuck on you. Mesisea liked it, but yet was distasteful of it. It would of been better if when you stapped someone it would send him down to hell and made the wound still hurt. But, at every price there is a cost.

Suddenly Mesisea saw something. Flashes of pictures and flashes of sounds came up. One was of a little boy putting a flower at a grave. Another was of the flower not touching the grave but slightly hovering above it. The sound he heard was of a sweet, gentel voice of a woman, sounding around her tweintys, singing beautiful songs to someone.

Mesisea screamed from what could be heard from thousands of miles around. He looked at his spot and noticed he was on the ground. Flying back up he saw that he was just two minutes away from the city. He flew there and sensed that the man was inside. Seeing that new gaurds were just comeing out to there post. Just flew over them, inside of the castle. He saw the man and went into the shadows. He saw the grauds and since he wanted to be alone, gave them such a wonderful feeling that they went into a daze(one of the Angele powers). He walked over too the man and stapped him in the back, threw the right side of his chest.

"I give you now not death but a promise that I will come back to kill you. I give you not grief but a pain that shall last foever till the day you die, pity, I was hopeing I would finsh this game in a differnet way. You took some of the poisen, I can sense, but just a little. You know have three weeks to find where I keep the rest of the poisen. I must now bid you adue before these people come out of there daze. I have lft you with pain in your body for the rest of you life."

Mesisea took the sword out of his back and went away very quikely, just as the graurds woke up. Now all he had to do was start a game with the man who took out his kidney, which he didn't realy need anyway but he always got mad when someone took something away from him.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
As the guards stood vigilant awaiting a direct order from the king. Xeonharo had it bad enough from the earlier confrontation with the cloaked assailant. Though it didn't appear to be over as Xeonharo could feel his precense nearby. The air served as his ears to amplify his sense of sound. He cloak fluttered just a little bit, but enough to detect movement. Xeonharo turned around putting his left arm to block an unexpected sword stab from the cloaked assailant. His cross blades on his arm prevented any uneccessary piercing of the flesh. He stood staring as the man began to speak, for one with such chaotic stature, you would assume not to file with the same being twice after exposing your intentions.

"I give you now not death but a promise that I will come back to kill you. I give you not grief but a pain that shall last foever till the day you die, pity, I was hopeing I would finsh this game in a differnet way. You took some of the poisen, I can sense, but just a little. You know have three weeks to find where I keep the rest of the poisen. I must now bid you adue before these people come out of there daze. I have lft you with pain in your body for the rest of you life."

"I'll take what you said to heart...however what makes you so sure that your leaving alive. You have but your hand on your blade and i have a hand free, if they should meet, i could easily destroy you from the inside, an indirect death so to speak. Yet i won't, to dig a hole with one such as myself is no easy task mind you, but your very existance in contradicting my pacifist ways. Don't underestimate my abilities as i did yours. Remember that...so i leave you with but a promise, your demise will be but a prolonged one...As for my name...Its Xeonharo Dokaratsu as of now, my true name will be revealed when we should meet again. Destinies will intertwine when your pathes cross again..."

Xeonharo watched as he backed up into the shadows, reading his eyes it was of course to trifle with the man they encountered earlier that night. The guards still stay standing and sleeping which was unusual. This night was rather unusual and restless as Xeonharo was he leaned against the wall and fell into a abrupt slumber. Hearing the sounds of spears and swords would wake him up unexpectedly of which he was certain.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
It's getting late..., Tou thought to himself. Several people had come in and out of this establishment, and Tou carefully examined each one of them. There seemed to be not one true warrior in this city. At least, if there were, they didn't come to this building. Slowly, Tou rose out of his seat and left. He strolled through out the street in search for an inn. You would think, for a royal city, there would be plenty. Maybe there just aren't many visitors.

Tou was forced once again to travel up toward the central castle. Finally, he'd found an inn. It was called "Stop 'Till You Drop". "...clever...", he said mockingly. He entered the place, and was greeted by a cheery old man. Though the man was staring right at Tou, he had his eyes shut. "Hello!", the geezer yelled, "Welcome, and 'stop 'till you drop'!" Suddenly, he switched to a sad dreery tone. "Would you like a room?" Tou nodded his head, neglecting the fact that the man's eyes were closed. Still, he somehow witnessed Tou's action, and reverted to his loud, cheery state. "That's just swell! Your room is the second to the left on the first floor. That'll be 5 gold coins." Tou lazilly walked over, and put the money on the desk the old man sat behind. He then turned to a set of stairs and walked to his room. After entering his new bedroom, Tou gently placed his blade agains the wall by his bed. At that, he plopped down on the bed. This night turned out to be the most comftorable sleep Tou had ever had. A fine conclusion to such a dreery day.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki looked at his pet and grinned widely, and as she was unable to be calm, she squealed. "Your pet is soooo cute!!!" She said, hugging it instantly. Kizuna looked at the tiger, feeling a bit nervous, but it moved towards it slowly. Then Kizuna crawled up the tiger, and meeped happily. Yuki grinned. "Looks like Kizuna and your little tiger can be good friends!" She said happily. She looked at Trace, smiling. "Then...I'd like to stay here for a while. But I can't stay here for long." She said, and she spread her arms wide open. "The world is a big place!" She said, grinning.

"I wanna watch the festival though. Did you see? It had a poster, somewhere back where I was walking. I'm staying for that! But before that, I gotta find a place to stay, and I gotta find it quickly." She said. "Do you know any place?" She asked. "It's getting a bit late anyways." She said, looking up at the sky. She looked at Trace's tiger, and then at Kizuna, and noticed that they were playing around. "Don't leave me behind! Let me play with you too!" She saidat the two animals, and they started playing.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Flying through the air Mesisea was still in the city when he was tracking down that being which had the same intention. Getting tired of this state he landed in a back alley where theives hid and changed back, without any of them noticing. Feeling like he needed a little practice he went up to a roof, seeing any places that the theives could escape to. He saw threeexits, most likely they would try all of them. Mesisea jumped down to the main city and saw a horse and a carege. He walked towards it like a regular person, then, he striked, killing the family on it and lifting the carrige on to the first escape root. The other two he just filled with a bunch of dead people he killed in the city.

He went back to the place where the theives were and acted normal. Soon they noticed him and ran towards Mesisea. He just sat there and drank some blood that he always carried. Then, so fast you didn't even see him move, a dagger went into one of the theives faces, something Mesisea could do in his regular state, move so fast with weapons that no one could see him do anything. It would look like he sat there the whole time. The theives saw this and started to run away. Mesisea thought of this as pity, since they were now all going to die. He followed the first group which lead to the one with the horse and carige. They looked confused but Mesisea just killed them, along with the rest. Getting bored with this he walked away, knowing someof them climbed over the bodys, it was just to boring for Mesisea.

Then he sensed another fighter, closer to him. Although it was a shame he didn't seem as powerful as the one in the forest. Mesisea figured that he could practice on this one and then go and play a game with the other one that had used magic. So he also had sensed another one, and two animals. But neither were as powerful as he man. He jumped up to th building but when he did a arrow was shot at his arm.

"What the hell was.......oh I'm guessing you got the police did you."

He said as some people with arrows shot at him. Catching the ones that they shot at him he threw them back at the people, hitting them all in the faces. The townsfolk looked scared and started to run away in the direction that he wanted to go. And once they got to where the man was, Mesisea was juts a step behind. Getting there as the people went into mass confusion Mesisea ran up to the man from behind. Mesisea also tried to make out his name, easy because he wasn't fighting and that it wasn't that dangerous right now. He got the first name, something along the lines of Trace.

And so Mesisea took out three daggers and threw them at his back which hit, and three more for his legs which hit. Then the two remaining ones he had left he threw at the mans shoulders, so that it would be hard to move his arms. Mesisea jumped down to see how the man would take this hit. But before he could he just couldn't hold himself from this he graped the man took him up to a building, the threw him on the ground, took out his knives, put two X marks on the mans cheeks. At that point Mesisea looking the man strait in the face as Mesisea had thrown him on the ground. Mesisea bent down closer to him and said,

"Hello, I'm Mesisea Krous. And I heard you could fight."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace told Yuki," Thanks, Yeah I guess they can become good friends". Trace looked at them play for alittle bit then he had a cold feeling and started to close his eyes but he had to open his eyes. He told her," You can stay here if you want I know everyplace in Deltora". He walked over to them and pet his Tiger Alex and then put his knees on the ground.Trace told her," I know world is big and if you want to watch the festival then you are going to have to stay here for two or three days if they have two like last year". Alex then jumped in the air and licked Trace's face and then went back on the ground. He told Yuki," Well you can stay at my place if you want I wouldn't mind. But yeah it is getting a bit late because we won't be able to find a place at this time at night."

Trace then looked at his house and saw somebody there he then looked at his tiger and asked Yuki," Can you take care of Alex for me just for a sec". He then jumped in the air and transformed into a Phoenix and flew to his house dropping a couple of feathers. When he was there he found somebody at his house with a mask on but what he didn't know was that there was another person behind Trace. The thif grabbed him and made him fall from the top of his house. Trace knew he was going to get hurt but he was released and then flew away burning them. When he got back to where Yuki was he had some blood on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back