• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deltora A Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
The reason that the font is big is so that you cna read it all

(Made by me and some of my KHI friends hope you join)

Storyline

The evil Shadow Lord is plotting to invade the land of Deltora and enslave its people. All of that stand against him is the magic Belt of Deltora with it's seven stone of great and mysterious power. When the stones are stolen and hidden in dark terrible places thriughout the world, the Shadow Lord triumohs and Deltora is lost. Then people were chosen from the king to go on a dangerous quest to get the stones back so that Deltora can be saved. Determined to find the lost stones and rid their land of the Shadow Lord,they struggle on their quest.

Now everybody in Deltora thinks the stones have disseapers but the king knew they weren't that is why he sent people on a quest to find them. The evil Shadow Lord has poisened the the land with enemys ad other things to stop the people but will or could they be stopped. They now must go and find the stones and put them back on the belt and defeat the evil Shadow Lord. The only thing they have to help them is a map from along time ago. They now much go on their quest to get the stones.

In the past Deltora was a peaceful place were everybody could live they had enough food and everything. There were almost no wars and the it was a safe place and the king had never had to worry about anything. Now the evil Shadow Lord has taken over Deltora. And there are wars almost everyday people can barely live and the king tries to help but he cannot. Alot of people die now because of the wars and because they can barely live since the Shadow Lord doesn't care for them. If they get the stones everything will be back to m=normal and everybody can then live freely again/

Some info

If you guys want you can be creatures and yes you can also create one for all I care but please no gun weapons. I will decide who gets to go on the quest ok but people can still go on journeys you just aren't in the group there might be lead roles and you can be on a different city if you want. You can choose if you want to be the shadow lord, his workers and stuff, The king, a villager and stuff like that, a war person, and people from a different city and you guys get the point don't you. The people on the quest will be ten people and they will probably be the people with the best template. If you make your own creature and stuff try to detail it or give a link whichever is better for you guys. You can be humans but I thought that people would be bored beong humans. Um if you reserve a spot you have to fill in your thing atleast a couple days after you posted it. Unless you send me a pm asking if you can have more time. When I say it is full I mostly mean it ok unless you send me a PM proving you can join or a good reason why and I will mostly say yes. If you guys need anymore help you can ask ok guys.

Rules

Feel 100% free to have romance in this Role Play (that's perfectly fine) but please don't get too intense. Keep in mind that we are in a forum open to "all" ages afterall. Absolutely NO spamming or side/chat that has NOTHING to do with the RP in progress will be tolerated. This RP WILL have moments/portions where it isn't completely focusing on what's at hand. However I ask you to NOT venture into striking up a random conversation. You WILL be allowed to have your own personal comment on whatever post/action/etc will be displayed in front of you. Yet understand that we have a helpful & friendly ((( PM ))) -system for that, alright?
No god modding will be allowed. I understand that doing otherwise is going to be very tempting at times. Yet know that if you "value" your role/story in this RP and the respect/patience of the other characters here that you don't. If you start to spam you can't RP ok. And also you can't kill in surprise and then stab them and say I got you unless you ask please. If you have any other questions about the RP just ask please. Try not to have alot of grammar problems. And Swearing is allowed just don't do it to much. Please try to be on daily and if you are leaving tell me please. No flaming or machine gun posting please

Template

Name:
Gender:( You can only be a male or a female if you are a human)
Bio:( please try to atleast least type something that isn't to short)
Personality:
Weapon(s):( no guns or any of that stuff)
Appearance:( You can give a link or tell doesn't matter)
Race/Spieces:( You can also make your own up remember but detail it or give me a link of what you are going ot be,for all of you that don't want to be human)
Nationality:
Type: (I told you what you can be but I am telling again the king, Shadow Lord, stuff like that ok you know if you read it)
Class/Job: ( Like solider and stuff like that mage and etc. or swordsman so you guys get the point).
Ability:( You guys should mostly get the point like powers but no X men stuff or Naruto)
Extra Info: (if you want to add anymore you can)
Hope you liked it. Also you can choose to be bad or good.

People that can join and I have read their template
Darkside Prins(Good)
MasterofSinOblivion(Good)
Roxas13
Myself(Good/Bad both)
the_13th_member(Evil)
KingdomofHearts (Good)
Wolfy(Shadow Lord) nobody else can have it now.
heartless nobody(Still working on his but he did some and he is evil since he wants it.)
theannoyingthing(Evil if you are not evil annyingthing tell me with a PM)
IceBlueWings(Good)
Trunks(Good/Bad)
Xaio(Good)
The Laughing Man( He is on no side)
Fuzzy2k9

People still making templates
--<-@

Last edited:

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Name:Mesisea Krous

Race:Anti-Being

Nationalty:Himself

Apperance:While in a regular state he has very dark brown hair that goes down to his neck, Hazel eyes, Black cloack with black pants under them along with black boots that have spikes sticking out of them. in Demono state he looks the same except that his hair is gone and he has a horn on his head, along with black red skin. In Angele state he has the same thing in regular on too except for that he skin shines brighter and his hair is longer. In Vampira state he is the same as Angele state exept the skin is now very, very pale and his hair is completely black. And finally in Anti state he is the same as vampira state except that his skin is the color of black and his eyes are very bright green.

Personality:A very cold person, he hates every living thing he sees and ants to kill every moment of his live. He(alot of the time)will hust try to piss people off so that he can get into a fight. But, also, he seems that he is trying to get something, but he doesn't even know what he is trying to get. But out of all reasons, do not screw around with him!

Weapons:Knifes of the Krous's, two very long knifes with a forgotten langauge on them(regular state)axe of the Krous's, a axe with fotgotten langguage on them(Demono state)Sowrd of the Krous's, a sword with forgotten language on them.(Angele state)Sycth of the Krous's, a sycth with forgotten language on it.(Vampira state)No weapon, he has huge claws and can kick too.(Anti state)

Type:Killer that is captured and used

Class:Elimanater(someone who attacks people on some one elses bidding)

Abilitys:

Demono Kanbra:Turns a little more demon looking and when around people can make them feel really hot, slowing them down, can also shoot fire balls and make the ground feel hot.

Angele Kanbra:Turns a little more angelec looking and can make people feel like they have no need to fight. Can also trap people in rays of light and also make them float i the air.

Vampira Kanbra:Turns a little more vamprie looking and can make people be so scared that they have a hord time focusing. Can also summon some monsters(small ones though)to fight by his side, and can drain life in a way that he can heal himself.

Anti Kambra:This happens when he iis asleep or really mad. He can turn into a beast with relentless speed and claws sharp as knifes, but he even though he is very hard to hit, he is easier to hurt if you can hit him.

Bio:He has amnisa of his past but this is what he could tell you. He found himself in a tree at two years ago. He was then seen and captured by someone who kept him in a crate for a year. One day he broke out and killed the man while he was in Anti Kambra. He then went to the city where he made a life as a murderer and theive. But one day when he was walking outin the forest some people found him and captured him, but Mesisea manged to kill a few. He was then put back in a crate and was made sure that he couldn't get out. He learned from hearing that they were working for the Shadow Lord and wanted to see if this thing could be of yse of the Shadow lord. He is now currently about to be shown to the Shadow Lord, but on surprise(more bio will be revealed as the story goes on).

anything else:He hasn't been shown to the shadow lord yet, I'm waiting for the person who plays him to alow the people ho captured me to allow them in to show me to him.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
~As good as good can be~

Name: Kamyu

Race: Seraph, one who bears wings.

Nationality: She's a Seraph, but now lives near the capital city of Deltora

Appearance: Kamyu has long, dark-grey hair. Her gentle dark eyes and catching smile makes a charming appearance. Her clothes are made of white syndorian silk, fiber which only few are able to work with. The silk is wrapped around her body, tight around her waist and falling wide over her legs. A dark shawl is drapped on her shoulders and around her neck. The only jewelry she wears is a simple necklace with a small cross. Furthermore, she has a highly detailed tatoo of two entwined dragons on her back. One silver, one golden.

Weapons: Bare hands. She only uses weapons when neccessary. That can be any weapon but it's mostly the small dagger which she always has within reach.

Magic:

- Healing: She is able to bend her magic and pump it through someone's body to speed up the regeneration speed, making the change of the person to survive more likely.

- Defensive: Able to manipulate the atmosphere and form a kind of barrier around her, or with help of others create a barrier large enough to protect an whole group.

- Destructive: Able to use the magnificence of light. Magic to blind her enemies. It is also possible to even kill humans with it, or so it is said, but Kamyu never tried this before.

Class: Orikamyu's witch.

Personality: When you first meet her you'll think she stayed stuck around her 7th age(exaggerated). Very childish and never being serious, making a joke of even the most serious matters. It is best not to be decieved, however. She is wise when the situation calls for it, and she can be very dangerous if you let you're guard down.

Bio: Kamyu is Orikamyu's witch. That means she is one who recieves love from Orikamyu, the world as we know it, the world humans call Earth. She has been a witch since she was born, but some disagree. They say that the witches of Orikamyu are here for a reason, and are therefore witch long before they are born.

Kamyu first learned about her magic when she reached the age of 12. Strange things happened when she was around and she heard faint voices when she tried to sleep. Those things are not very strange in the world of the Seraph's, but the things happening to her where somehow diffirent. The elders soon had enough of it and didn't knew what was wrong with her. Everything she did seemed the same as any other would do it, but there were this little things, things which are hard to explain.

It took her till her 16th to understand that the voices she heard were from the world itself whom spoke to her, caring for her and loving her. She then understanded what was happening to her, and what had been wrong all this time. She was not an ordinary Seraph, and now that she knew what she was and what her destiny was, she could ready herself for what to come. But the full understanding came on the night of her 17th birthday. That's when she made her first 'dance'. A dance performed to become one with the world. Love it, and be loved. She gave up her life to become the witch she was destined to be and retrieved in return the magic of the world, ready to be used at her hearts intend.

Extra Info: Unlike other seraph's Kamyu bears black wings

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Name: Ling Kon
Personality:Ling is proud and confident, but extremely critical of his performance in battle. He can be friendly and outgoing when he wants to be, but tends to keep to himself. He may be quiet, but beneath his low-key demeanor he is incredibly confident. Ray always looks before he leaps, but Is not as controllable for when It comes to a fight.
Weapon(s): Kwan Dao, hand Grenade,Incendiary Grenade,Flash Grenade,and Fist and Feet
Appearance:
Rei0001.gif

Race/Species: Human
Nationality: China
Type: Wanderer
Job/Class: Thief/warrior
Ability: As everyone in the Kon Clan he possesses the "Red Dragon" gene which draws powers of the Oni god of darkness as his eyes become red and the pearl in his eye forms like that of the dragon.When that occurs he is an Oni withthe powers of that of a demon.However,unlike his other clan members he has great potential is able to channel more energy then anyone.
Bio: Ling is the 12th son of the Xingese Emperor. He is 21 years old, although he looks older because he is very tall for his age and assumed to be a teenager. He is the Kon's clan's heir to the throne.Although he looks like a child,he is very knowledgeable at times make profoundable statements.He is very friendly,and can get along well with others and Is the most cheerful out of all the people around him.

He can also be considered Greedy as he,ll do anything to achieve his goals no matter what the consequence.Being as mischievous as he is he can sometimes mooch off of others for the sake of a free meal,and for some cash.He sometimes can also be loud as well,and Un-intelligent and keeps alot to himself.

Although he appears to be from a wealthy clan they are on the verge death to the "Death disease" which eating away at the lives of It's clan members.Only the true Kon's are the one who will not be killed by It.As well as Ling himself.Seeing as his father is a fake Kon he will die soon,and It is his duty to find the key to Immortality,to do that he must take the heart of the Shadow Lord himself.With this he embarks on a journey.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Template:

Name: Kouta

Personality:
Seemingly a calm person, but he has a sadistic side, a side where he will take no mercy, and use severe agression. At this point he will start to appear psychotic. If his rage builds to high, he will get extremely homocidal, and very dangerous. His weakness is that he has a soft-spot for girls in trouble or bad situations, and acts very protective and generous towards them.

Weapon(s):
Four vectors(invisible hands) that each extend to a three meter radius.

Appearance:
b31751620.jpg

Race/Spieces: Diclonius(reference to Elfen Lied)

Nationality: Born in Japan, but his background remains unknown. He does not look Japanese. He looks to be of a Caucasian decent.

Type: Lone wolf

Class/Job: Psychic/Manipulater

Ability: Being the Diclonius he is, Kouta is able to control four vectors(invisible hands) that he may use to attack, sever, or throw projectiles at his enemies. His vectors extend to a range of three meters each. He is able to use his vectors to hold himself high in the air or even push on the ground to leap great distances.

Bio:

Kouta is a Diclonius. The only surviving Diclonius in his race. A Diclonius is a seperate evolution of human beings who grow two small horns on their heads. Kouta covers his with a helmet, to keep them safe, and to hide what he really is. Diclonius are aslo able to wield telekinetic powers through use of their Vectors. Vectors, depicted as invisible arms, can reach out in a limited range and easily slice through bodies, grab objects and propel them with superhuman strength at targets outside their reach, or even go through bodies without doing damage. Finally, the vectors are controlled by the pineal gland of the Diclonius which is the size of an egg,in contrast to that of humans which is the size of a pea, and mostly occupies the frontal lobe of their brains. The Diclonius have great contempt and homicidal tendencies toward humans, often viewing them as inferior, and do not hesitate to kill them.

Kouta was born different from other Diclonius, or maybe it was just how he was raised as a child. He is able to see the good in human beings, and can control his homocidal tendacies to a certain point. Some say that his father was a human, therefore giving him compassion towards other humans. Kouta is named after his father. His mother died long ago, and he doesn't know her name or where she was from. All he knows is that she was a Diclonius like he is. He knows nothing of his last name either. Most Diclonius age quicker then humans, but for some reason, his increasing age has not effected his appearence. He still looks like a young person, and has lived much longer then any human who ever lived. He has memory loss and knows little of the past.

Kouta's goal is to find out his past, and what he truly is. He does not have a side. He simply fights for himself and does what he thinks is right. He searches all over the kingdoms, looking for a way to find out what he cannot remember, and so he sets off on a journey, back to his beggining.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
~Good~

Name: Rayex Kunokai (Alias is Xeonharo Dokaratsu)

Personality: Tends to have a mixture of emotions that all make him strong, anger which is only brought forth in times of serious peril, compassion which is a rare emotion that comes to mind when on the battlefield. With these emotions all at his control his movements depict some form of the many emotions that he expresses in the midst of combat. While maintaining this balance fear is the last thing that comes to mind in a life and death situation.

Weapon(s): Uses only two neccessary weapons if the current oxygen should fade.

Dual crossblades: they are slender blades that tend to be mere extensions of gauntlets. The flip inward and outward for swift attacks, the blades themselves double as a shield parrying certain attacks made by blades with nominal steel content. A mase however would shatter these blades on impact.

Aeronian Blade: Seemingly normal blades specifically designed to slice air alone. It cuts indirectly and focuses chi energy for a slicing wave of energy that destroys one from the inside. Perfect weapon to use in times of extreme hesitation.

Appearance: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/KHprodigy1/calintz.jpg

Race/Spieces: Aeronian (manipulator of air)

Nationality: Aeronian that resides in a concealed location near the capital

Type: Loner that carries the weight of those fallen on his shoulders.

Class/Job: Enlisted as a lowly soldier hiding his true abilities from everyone

Ability: Doesn't require any specific abilities other than his own which are hidden.

Bio: Under the watchful eye of Rayex's master Shinkokujai, he raised him to be a fellow Aeronian. He had the gift to move the air, with proper training this could be a most useful gift. Growing up Rayex began to grasp this control as he progressed with his training. The years flew by and he graduated successfully and was a full fledge Aeronian. Months later creatures invaded there village sent by the shadow lord. Rayex was about the age 16 when this was happening and Master Shinkokujai concealed him so he wouldn't die fighting them off. There peaceful society was burned to the ground and nearly every aeronian died in the battle. Those that survived, their hearts were broken and their hopes were shattered. Rayex however could stand for such pointless rage and he wished to avenge his fallen master that was like his father. Setting his sights on the shadow lord himself was a

Extra Info: He is temporarily going by a different name or alias to throw off anyone whom seek to finish off his people.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Name: Kazage Ukami
Bio: As a child, he was revered in his village, but he didn't know why..until one night he was pushed to far allowing his anger to grow strong, which triggered something deep within him, causing him to morph into a Dog like Creature, halfway.....when he realized, what was happening he managed to come to his sinces, but when the village tried to kill him he lost all control and slaughtered them all....leaving the town in ruin.....know, what was inside of him he's now a lone swordsman....with knowing that the beast within him could come out at anytime...
Personality: Quiet, Doesn't talk unless spoken to, has a very dark aura about him
Weapon(s): a Cerberus sword (coinsidently the best he transforms into)
Appearance: Dark Blue hair, with green eyes....and a pair of purple scars on each side of his face....with no shoes, bandaged waist, loose fitting pants, and a long jacket-like Shessomaru- his Cerberus looks like a cross between kh2 cerberus and Kiba's two headed wolf..
Race/Spieces: mopher(human that mophers into a mythical beast)
Nationality: Unknown....
Type: Assasin for hire
Class/Job: Swordsman
Ability: Can turn into the Cerberus
Windscar-creates 4 sets of shockwaves towards the enemy from his sword
What lies within-when he uses a bit of his Cerberus essence while in human form
Flames of Hades-he creates a shower of gigantic meteors which break up the ground setting the battle field a blaze, also allows Kazage to control some magma to fire at the enemy.....(seeing as he's a cerberus within, he can uses hell spells)
Rabid swarm- summons dead dogs that attack the opponent, slashing, and bitting away....causing the enemy to bleed out
River of Blood- Kazage runs on all 4....around the enemy creating a tornado and then attacks the enemy through the hell fire, the tornado makes, slashing and cutting int he air.....until the tornado runs red with blood.....(similar to a 1 man fang over fang justu)

Extra Info: Does like whinny and unnessary things.....doesn't like to show emotion...cause he feels it makes him weaker as a fighter and a human being...if he could call himself that

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
He is on the good team with the king

Name: Trace Aerins

Bio: When he was young he had to live on the streets since his parents had died in a war. He had always wanted to be live his father and mother. So one day he had stolen a sword from one of the kings. He had gotten caught but the king knew who he was and took him in. After that happened he found somebody that trained him to be a swordsmen and a soilder. He then had gotten better and the king had sent him on his first mission do to something. It was to kill somebody who use to be in the kingdom but he was a spy and had gotten info. Trace told the king that he would kill him no matter what. Then when he did kill the person he did not know he was in a gang. Trace had gotten hurt fighting the gang. He had killed all of them but when he got back to the kingdom he had heard that his trainer had died. From that day Trace became different from being happy to not talking to alot of people and being by himself.

Trace had been like that till he became 18 he had finish all of his missions and had done them better then he was suppose to. He had become known to all around the kingdom and had became at the top of the rating. Then it was his first war and he had not been hurt at all. He was one of the survivors from the war after the kingdom won but both of kingdoms had lost most of the people. Trace had then become the kings closest person and he had been trusted by him. Trace had become happy again but he still was hurt because when ever he had finally cared about someone they would always get hurt or die. But this time it would be different. He would do whatever he had to do to save the king and protect him with what he had to do.

Trace had then had found a new friend. It made him happy and they had done alot of stuff ogether they learned how to make weapons and do almost anything. They had gone on a quest and then something happened. His friend had fell from a cliff two the ground and had died. Trace had started a new stage were he had killed alot of people and had become stronger than almost anybody in the kingdom. He was now tied with the king. He didn't want to fight him so he had stayed how he was. He had now learned that nothing would happen to the king and everything would be ok. Then the dat came when he had found a trainer from a new person. He had liked the new trainer so much. But Trace was already better than him so he had just fought him. They had done missions together but nobody could really train Trace anymore.

Personality:Trace's modd changes with what is going on. He really can never be known unless you spend alot of time with him.

Weapon(s):
Ryal Sword:http://www.arscives.com/bladesign/Images/a.sword-of-runes-final1web_small.jpg

Laden Sword:http://www.angelsword.com/photos/buccaneer_katana/Buc_Katana_P7.jpg

Sylux Sword:http://www.flytying.dk/images/Dragon sword.jpg

KIng's Sword:http://www.ai.mit.edu/lab/olympics/97/Vikings/sword.jpg

Angel Sword:http://fantasy.tomsk.ru/files/art/MSun/Sword.jpg

Rale Sword:http://www.gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_swords/swords_chinese_9-ring-broadsword.jpg

Throwing Weapon:http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/props_-_throw_weapons/mark_avp_shuriken/avp-2.jpg

Kunai and throwing stars:http://www.myimportstore.com/store/images/Naruto/NarutoKunaiShuriken.jpg

Appearance: http://shukumei.four-nineteen.org/wallpaper/daisuke.jpg red phoeinx wings but he could but them in and out.

Race/Spieces: He is a human but has red phoenix wings that come out and in. But he is a shape shifter so he switches

Nationality:Amerincan/German

Type:He is a villager and a person who works for the king

Class/Job:Swordsmen and a soilder/ninja

Ability: Nobody knows what his abilitys are and also because h elearns new ones everyday. But some people know we are shape shifters and has wings that come out and in.

Extra Info: He mostly is unknown but alot of people know him but when he goes the the a city they don't no who he is but know his name.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
a "good" sword wielding soilder for the king highly ranked but will take which ever side better benefits his cause someone could sway him if they enticed his desires.

Name: Imaru a.k.a. Sorrow

Bio: he witnessed the death of someone close to him when the shadow lord invaded since then to cope with the loss his mind began to be unstable and he developed a 2nd personality. he has a personality that hungers for bloodshed and chaos. and a personality that is carefree and does not wish to kill unless it is unavoidable he takes a drug that induces him into an emotionless state so he remains stable. only goes unstable if he hasn't taken the drug in a long period of time or if he has to do something he can't bear to do as himself. seeks revenge upon the one that did in his beloved.He has trained every day since the invasion and has mastered the way of the sword

Personality: pretty much said in bio (he may be kinda emo at times)

Weapon(s): besides from his powers he carries a black Katana and has the name Sorrow etched in crimson on the blade

Appearance: black hair with red eyes when in unstable personality. dark blue and black hair when normal and emotionless state with black eyes. wears white sleeveless shirt with a black over coat that goes to right above his knees and wears black pants and shoes

Race/Spieces: 1/2 human and 1/2 unknown (doesn't know his father or his fathers lineage)

Nationality: none just lives in an abandoned cathedral on the outskirts of Deltora.

Type: soilder

Class/Job: high ranked soilder

Ability: can create shockwaves from swinging his sword at high speeds. can manipulate flame when normal/emotionless. and can move so fast it looks like there are two of him and can create dark flames when unstable

Other: will not let harm come to a child or woman unless in unstable personality or has no other choice

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
He's bad to the core....

Name: Raven Darkwing ~Prince of Hell~

Race: Human

Weapon(s): A black katana that grants the wielder control over lightning.

Power(s): Darkness, Fire

Personality: Is quiet and almost never talks unless he actually knows the person. His hatred for the world cannot be explained through words. Though he is angry half the time he never shows it. His face always looks calm no matter what the situation may be. His voice resembles his face. It is always calm. His mind is twisted and destructive, but at the same time he is very intelligent and always seems to find a way out of tight corners. The few who have survived a fight against him have said he fights with no emotion and that it seems like he has no heart. Whether this is true or not one thing is for sure. He simply cannot love and shows no sympathy for anybody.

Appearance(s): http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/mystic_wing/b8302561.jpg

Bio:
Over five hundred years had passed since Satan’s plan to manipulate a warrior named Taryn into destroying the world failed. Satan decided to create, with his own powers, a warrior that will destroy the world for him. He made the boy with no emotion so that it would be easy to manipulate him to do what he wanted him to do. Once the boy was created he sent him to earth to be raised with human parents so that, when he was old enough, Satan would take over him. And he called the boy his son.

The boy appeared at the doorstep of a couple who didn’t have a child of their own. The couple took the boy and named him Raven. That night the couple woke up because Raven was crying uncontrollably. They went to comfort him and were surprised at what they saw. He was surrounded by a powerful dark aura, an aura that was more powerful than the strongest mages in the world, at the time. The couple started to suffocate at the presence of the aura and eventually died from lack of air.

Raven’s aura disappeared after that moment as he stood there crying from being alone. Nobody could figure out how his parents died and so his uncle took care of him after the incident. His uncle was an investigator and a researcher. For many years after Raven’s parent’s died he continued to try to figure out how they did. But it did no good.

As a young boy Raven never knew what had happened to his parents. His uncle would always tell him that he would tell him what happened to his parent’s when he was older. Most children would pursue the issue until they found out, but he never really took much interest in it. Even as a boy Raven had that calm look on his face and his voice was always calm, being that Satan made him unemotional.

However he did have a curiosity for the world and always asked his uncle questions. He learned a lot from him and always wanted to know more. Occasionally he would go outside and watch as the sun would set below the horizon and wonder about the world.

As the years went on, Raven eventually started to teach himself how to sword fight. Eventually he took martial arts lessons. He got good at it fairly quickly and then started to research about magic. He read many books about magic and wanted to know if it was possible that he could learn how to do it. He started to give up hope as he realized that magic is almost impossible to learn and that you are not born with it. Mortals who learn magic usually got their powers from angels or gods that wanted them to do something in particular with it. Whether he was able to or not he read every spell book he could and learned almost everything there is to know about magic.

When Raven was eighteen Satan decided that he was ready. Satan attempted to enter his mind and take complete control over it so that he would do whatever he wanted. The plan seemed flawless. Raven wouldn’t resist his manipulation if he had no emotion, yet for some reason it failed. He was unaffected by the manipulation and at that moment he realized that he was Satan’s son. Since Satan had entered his mind Raven was able to read his entire mind and know exactly what was going on. Still the question remains. How come he was unaffected by the manipulation?
His uncle watched from afar as Raven was surrounded by a blood red aura. Raven stood, in front of his uncle’s house, staring out into the sky, as his thoughts raced. He knew now that he killed his own parents and that he was created by Satan to destroy the world, but he refused to do it. Satan grew angry and put all of his power to manipulate his mind to destroy the world. As Raven struggled to maintain his sanity his blood red aura was replaced with a blue one and Satan immediately left his mind.

Raven looked at his uncle to see that he was the one who saved him from Satan’s manipulation. His uncle was the Angel of Life. Raven stared at him with an almost angered look, which was surprising since he wasn’t supposed to have emotion. The power that Satan granted him when he was created was still being trigged within him as his senses were being enhanced greatly. Everything seemed clearer to him. He felt that he could do anything he wanted. As the rest of his demonic powers were being triggered anger and hate was triggered at the same time.

If his uncle was the only reason that Satan’s plan failed, then Raven wanted to make sure that it would be like that forever. At that moment he grabbed his uncle’s throat, with his left hand, and lifted him off the ground slightly. His uncle told him that he was sent by the gods to stop Satan’s plan and that no matter what Raven did to him, as long as he was alive, he would always protect him from Satan’s manipulation. This was exactly what Raven was hoping he would say.

Raven’s left hand started to glow a dark aura as he held his uncle’s throat tightly. He started to suck his uncle’s soul right out of him as his uncle screamed in terror. Eventually Raven let go of his throat and his uncle fell to the ground, lifeless. His uncle’s soul orbited around his hand as he held it up in front of his face. Raven looked at his soul for a few seconds in fascination before he launched it, into the sky. Once it reached almost a mile into the sky it started to create a dark hole, where his uncle’s soul would be imprisoned forever.

Raven’s face looked calm was he looked at the dark hole that he had created. He could still hear his uncle’s screams in his head as he stared at the hole. It drove him insane even after he left the place to wander the earth challenging the strongest warriors to test his strength. He learned more about his powers and gained more control over them with each battle he encountered.

A few years past before the inevitable occurred. Taryn stood a few yards away from Raven in the middle of the desert. At first Raven thought it might have been a mirage, but he could sense Taryn’s aura clearly. They stood in front of each other and had a friendly conversation before they fought. They were friends almost instantly, which was probably because they had one thing in common. They were both failed plans of Satan. Taryn explained that Satan put a curse on him that gave him immortality as punishment for disobeying his order to destroy the world. Raven nodded and told his story as well.

Once they’re conversation was over they began to fight, testing each other’s skill and might. The battle was furious and lasted for three days and three nights before they came to the conclusion that they were equally matched. “We will meet again, Raven. And be prepared for the day that we get our revenge on your father.” Taran said to him before he left. “It was an honor to fight the Prince of Hell” he added.

“And it was an honor to fight you as well, Taryn, the Immortal One” Raven replied as Taryn disappeared in a small burst of flame.

Raven continues to wander the earth to this very day as he puts his strength to the test, fighting whoever is willing to fight him. Still he seeks vengeance on his father. And still he hears his uncle’s screaming in his head, driving him mad with each passing day.

Nationality: Unknown

Type: Shadow Lord

Class/Job: Battle Mage/ Shadow Lord?

Ability: Can manipulate Darkness and Fire.

Extra Info: None

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Evil

Name: Tou Mitsarugi
Bio: Tou was born into a familly of elite assassins. From the moment he learned to walk, he was trained to kill. The Mitsarugi clan is renowned for, not only never failing a mission, but for how large it is. There were already 36 Mitsarugi clan members before Tou was born. When Tou was 5, his mother gave birth to twins, Tou's brother and sister. These three children grew to be the most talented killers within the Mitsarugi, Tou the strongest, and his siblings the fastest. The single most important principle of the Mitsarugi clan was "The strong live, and the weak die." Tou lived by this motto devoutly. One day, after realizing that he was the single strongest person in his clan, he carried that motto out. The rest didn't deserve to live, if they couldn't stand against his blade. He wound up murdering his entire familly, with the exeption of his brother and sister, who managed to escape. Now with nowhere to call home, Tou wanders the earth, killing those weaker than he.
Personality: Tou is stern, quiet, and always keeps a level head.
Weapon(s): a zanbato
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/heartlessnobody/Tou.jpg
Race/Spieces: human
Nationality: Japanese originally, but now he's a vagabond.
Type: Assassin/Body guard
Ability: Other than his great physical strength and speed, Tou can manipulate his ki into a physical form.
Extra Info: His brother and sister are still alive, and hold a powerful grudge toward Tou.

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
[[Name]] Cadence
[[Age]] 17
[[Gender]] Female
[[Bio]] Before moving to Deltora, Cadence lived with her older brother, mother, and father, in a distant town with a miniscule population. No one really knows the events that occurred in her childhood; all that is known is that she came to live in Deltora, with only her brother.

For most of the daytime, Cadence can be seen working at one of her two jobs, which are a Blacksmith's assistant and a small job at a Bakery. Her brother works multiple jobs as well, to support each other and maintain their small house on the outskirts of town. When not working, the two can often be found in the woods sparring.

Cadence remains a mystery to everyone else in the town. She confides in no one and trusts no one. Thus, most of the townspeople generally steer clear of her, which does not bother her at all. She prefers to be alone.

She made the mistake in placing too much trust in someone before.

[[Personality]] Cadence is, for the most part, silent. Not shy or hesitant, just silent. She prefers to be alone and distances herself from everyone else except her older brother.
[[Weapons]] Crescent blades (Its a tradition with me I guess XD) and a bow and arrow.
[[Appearance]] http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/avatar_freak25z/brownhair.jpg
[[Race]] Human
[[Nationality]] Armenian
[[Type]] Villager, but is extremely skilled with weapons
[[Class/Job]] Swordsman (swordswoman...o_O)
[[Ability]] Extreme agility

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
here is my template..

Name:Hydro Chronic (lol, couldnt think of a name)

Bio:
Hydro was an experiment created by the Shadow Lord, Hydro was born by combining both the DNA of a human and a Dragon so Shadow Lord could create the perfect

warrior. Hydro never knew he was part dragon, and thought Shadow Lord was his real father and all ways thought he was human because Shadow Lord wanted to

keep this a secret, Shadow Lod taught him how to battle in a fight and gave him the two speacialy made katanas. When Hydro was a kid he was heavily

diciplined by Shadow Lord to know every basic attack on being a swordsman and would sometimes disobey him. His mother (fake mother) would always comfort him

and he came to her when he always was troubled about something. Hydro peaceful personality came from his mother(fake mother) but when angry he had Shadow

Lords evil rage side. About when he was ten he was a skilled swordsman far ahead the other kids his age due to his dragon gene which it enhanced his skills.

His father always told him to hide his wings, so he always wore a coat to hide them from the public. By the time he was 16, he had become a master swordsman

an right hand man of Shadow Lord. Hydro had a peaceful side and if someone was indanger he would always help them, and was always manipulated by Shadow Lord, Hydro thinks he is on the right side and sides with Shadow Lord..

Personality:kind, and genorous, calm and collected in tough situations but when someone wants to start a fight he gets serious, and wont show mercy, and when he becomes angry he starts to get evil

Weapon(s):two Katanas

Appearance: (he has angelic wings behind the coat)

Race/Spieces:half human and half dragon

Nationality:unknown

Type: Prince of the Shadow Lord empire

Ability:can fly from his wings from his back, and can manipulate fire, sense oppenents, enhanced speed, and strength

Extra Info: he can transform to a dragon

bad/good

i know i have grammar errors but i was in a hurry

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: okay

ic: Imaru sat on a piece of rubble that had fallen from the ceiling during the invasion. the cathedral he lived in was abandoned and deserted a few people hung around himself among them. He took a bottle out of his coat and drank some of the medicine from it. he looked around as his head filled with images of this place before the invasion "she used to love it here" he thought to himself smirking as he felt his emotions slowly slipping away.

He stood up and grabed his sword next to him he put it in its sheath at his waist covered by his coat he walked from the cathedral and towards the town he was now in his emotionless state. he walked to the gates and the guards let him in he continued walking towards the palace where he had been summoned.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Caged. A feeling Mesisea had to go through much to often. He sat there hearing the people who had captured him talk about how much money they would get after they turned him in. They ate, laughed, drank. And all the while Mesisea had to sit through it all, staveing and on the brink of death. One of the men went over to him and said, "Hey, look at this, the little thing is about to die!" the resat came over and looked at him, arguing over what they will do. And then they made the mistake. The opened the cage and let Mesisea out. Quikly he took out both his knifes and stapped three of them in one blow.

The other four tried to escape, but Mesisea cut there heads off in one fast movement. Looking at there dead bodys Mesisea saw the blood flow from them. He took a cup, collected it in it, and began to drink like a mad man, feasting himself on there flesh, this was not because he was a cannible, he wasn't even human, but it just seemed that the blood of the people he killed, always gave him power. And there flesh made him feel like his life was made longer. Even though Mesisea had no idea how long he had been living.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
The half vraal creature jumped back as the net flew from the Grey Guards hands. It landed a couple feet in front of the creatyre, and then it charged forward, stabbing its claws into the chest of a Grey Guard, and its tail into another one. They both fell, blood trickling from their wripped up corpses. The other three guards charged, and the being rang its claw along its face, dripping its deadly poison into the wound. The man screamed and fell to the ground. The other guards started to back off, but the creature sprang forward and shot a blast of fire, incenerating the closer of the two guards. Then he grabbed the other and lifited him off the ground. "Tell your master that he will die a slow and painful death at my hands, tell him his pet sent you." The creature hissed, spitting at the end of his phrase. He dropped the man and watched him scramble out of the forest. Then it turned and headed back into the forest.

As it wandered through the deep forest, it came across a small bird with a broken wing. It cried out in fear as it gazed upon the being, but it simply picked up the bird and summoned up a healing slavia in a special pouch in its mouth. As it made contact with the wing, a tingling light began to shine until it seemed to cover the entire bird. It began to grow until it was the size of a kite, and then spread its wings and flapped sending itself into the air. As it ascended into the air it grew until it was the size of a small roc. The creature smiled as the bird swooped down and grabbed almost twenty Grey Guards and ate each of them one at a time.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Hydro was in one of the many rooms of the Shadow Lord's palace, training with his katanas. He wild one katana and swung it forward and practiced many techniques as he spent more time training. He wanted to be the best swordsman, and so far he had proved it. But he still knew that there were more skilled swordsman in the world and couldnt be slacking on his training. He then weilded his second katana and practiced defensive maneuvers as he kept doing different defensive positions.

After enough training, Hydro then took a shower to wash off from his training. After that he was putting on his clothes and then saw the mirror infront of him and looked at his wings. "hmm...i dont look too bad, i dont see why he wouldnt want anyone to see me like this" said Hydro with a smirk. But quickly put his coat to hide his wings from the public at Shadow Lords request. Hydro closed the door from his room and a feather from his angelic wings dropped to his bed. Hydro then took a walk in the palace and then went to a balcony to see the view.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace stood up starting to feel tired. He was training all day amd was finally tired. He then threw a kunai at the wall and kept doing that. He then jumped into the air and took out his kunai and closed his eyes. He then threw his kunai at the person and missed but then Trace appeared behind the person and kicked him in the back making him fly to the wall and hit it. Trace smirked saying," You still can't be meet". But then he noticed that it was a person dressed up he then took out his kunai and threw it backwards. He smirked saying," Even that you are my trainer you can still not beat me that is sad. Trace then transformed into a tiger and stood up on to legs ke could still talk but he didn't he then got back on four legs and ran towards the person clawing them and then he hit them in there stomach using his head. Trace then transformed into himself again and jumped backwards. He ran to the person who was his trainer and punched him. Trace then turned into a griffin and flew towards his trainer and stopped saying," Come on attack". He then saw that his trainer disseapeared he was surprised. He then dodged his trainers attack and flew at him with his claws foward he knew if he hit him it would probably injure him. He went faster and faster till he hit the trainer right in the stomach breaking the armor easily and htting him and alot of blood came out of his mouth and he had a cut in his stomach and blood was coming out. Trace then worried and carried him out of the door running in the place into a resting room. He then used a magic spelled and healed him the the wound and other stuff was gone but he was still fainted.

Trace then walked back into the training room and keptt throwing munais at the wall till there was no more room in the area of the kunai. Trace then transformed into and dragon that was red and had attacks a tree that was in a room to jumped and taking it down. Then fire came out of his mouth. He then turned back into a human but his phoenix wings came out of his back. He then used those and flew in the room feeling free. He then layed down on the ground breathing. Trace then kept running around the room throwing kunais in everyplace. Trace then took out his sword but then fell from a kunai and his sword fell on the ground at the same time he did. He got up but was to tired to even move so he stayed there laying down not doing anything and looked at the roof and then saw a opening from the roof so he could see the sky. He jumped up and then walked outside leaving his trainer with some stuff to hea. He walked on the streets and then saw the king's place. He then started to run there as fast as he could so he could talk. When he got up there he talked to the king and ate and left feeling bored.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Kouta walked down the misty trail of bones and rubble. He looked over the area with a sharp eye. Many dead corpses lay on the ground. The event hadn't happened very long ago. He didn't care, he continued to go forward. Rocks crumbled from under his footsteps. His cape swung back, as his helmet shadowed his sadistic eyes. The lives that had fallen to death were usless anyways. Every splatter of blood was a waste of Kouta's dispear. He could not feel pity, not for the evil in the hearts of them, the humans,the ones he could despise so much.

He walked and walked until he came upon the dead body of a beautiful young girl. Perhaps it was not all humans he had hatred for, perhaps the females were different. Maybe some things in this world, he could pity,and their were many things in this world, that he could care for.

"Poor thing..."

He softly put his hand down her cheek. It was warm, and she had shed many tears before death. He picked her up and starting walking again. He thought hard. What happened before all this, he needed to know, why he was meant to be. Why did he live so much longer then many other living beings? And his mother, what was she like. He wanted to know for so long now. He despised most men. Maybe his father was different. Maybe his father had a heart that he could understand.

Kouta came to a hault at a clearence. It was a spot, a spot that battle had left unmarked. With his vectors, he dug deep into the ground, and burried dropped the girl inside. He wanted them to pay. He looked to the side of the grass, and there, was a flower. A beautiful blue rose. He had never seen anything like it. He picked it up and held it tightly. He dropped it into the grave and covered it up.

"May your soul rest, for eternity in the heavens..."

He then turned, and continued to walk, regardless of what lay before his fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back