• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deltora A Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: whoa i thought it stopped guess not. XD

Ic: Imaru saw what was happening with Mesisea and Trace he saw Mesisea about to attack Yuki after Trace went down he used his remaining strength to rush in front of Yuki with his sword now drawn and stop any attacks from Mesisea "its not nice to hit a woman you know" he said with a goofy grin and knocked Mesisea back with the last of his strength

"why don't we stop this senseless fighting we were called here for a reason i say we all stop at least till we hear what the king has to say" he exclaimed to everyone just barely able to stand

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Thrown back into a wall Mesisea smiled all the way as he smashed into it, leaving a huge dent that would be very hard to fix even if the best fixers in the land were to fix it. He stayed there for a little while as he heard Imaru say something, but didn't exacly pay attention to that as much as he paid attetiont to see if he would get a chance to strike. Right after Imaru stopped speaking Mesisea shoved his claws deep into Imarus back, even to the point of them pooping out the other side a little.

"I won't kill you but put you in etrem pain."

And so, moving as fast as he could he threw Imaru up into the air and jumped up, giving him several more slashs and throwing him into the wall right next to the king, stapping Imaru several times in the arms and legs. Soon enough Mesisea was done with him and even though it looked like Mesisea didn't move at all he slowed down and suddenly he was in one place and then was in another, even though he really did do all that stuff he had slowed down at one point and just walked over to everyone and looked at them.

"Anyone else?"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trace looked at Yuki and asked her," Hey well I guess I will se you one day in the future if I die here take care of my body and put it in the place I showed you ok" . Trace then ran at Mesisea taking out his sword and put a kunais on a string. He had then ran around him and and put th estring around him and all of the kunai stabbed him. He knew that wasn't going to work but he then pulled the string so it got deeper and deeper into Mesisea body soon it would hit his heart. When he finally did get to the point where it was stabbing him in the heart he took out his sword and stabbed him in the stomach and punched him in the head and then kicked him in the face and made him hit the ground.

He then looked at Yuki and layed on the ground next to her and asked her," hey before I am going to die probably I just want to know how was that kiss I gave you"? He stood up looking at everybody and told Mesisea," I feel sorry for you Mesisea with all the fighting you are doing it seems just pointless that is why I am going to end it. He had then jumped in th eair and had kept kicking him in the face. He had then stopped and rested to see what wuld happen to him. He had looked at the king smirking him and then fell on his knees.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: Somehow this all could have been avoided if Trace didn't attack Imaru first, but oh well =/.

"So its going to be like that...so much senseless fighting...no signs of compromise...none at all. If thats how its going to be then let it bee like that. Your wearing thin on my patience Mesisea. I'm not going to kill you or even cause you pain..but if you don't fix your attitude, i'll paralyze you so your body will be deemed useless. You think im bluffing don't you? Heh, im quite serious, one indirect shot of air to the peak of your spinal cord with intense momentum, force, speed, and velocity and your body is gone. So cut the crap and calm down."

All the while he was talking he strolled over to Yuki. She didn't seem to be enjoying all of this violence that came so abruptly. Mesisea had already threatened to kill her, that was an immediate sign that he had turned. Raising his arms to a cross like position, he stood as the white marks covered his body. The other half that was non aeronian was about to be revealed. His face was shrouded in white marks as was his hands and feet. This was only about twenty five percent of his full potential, he felt this was neccessary. He stood as the marks illuminated his body and stared over at the shadow lord.

While he was doing this Trace valiantly went forward to attack Mesisea blindly. He seemed to posses a strength greater than his present state. He could help but watch as he fought untill he fell to his knees. Rayex was actually planning on attack Mesisea, but Trace took the beating quite hurendously. Still being a bit soft on the inside he switched his incantation to a healing one. Performing the ceremonial handsigns he put his hand on Trace's head and the air began to circulate around his body curing him of his ailments and pain.

"You know, your a good kid."

uttering those words, Rayex collapsed and fell to ground as he exhausted a large amount of his strength on a healing incantion for one in a critical state.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea Felt all the things Trace had done to him, but Trace was so weak at that point itwasn't worth it. And so Mesisea walked over to Yuki and knelt down to her, looking at her he spit in her face and kicked her onto the floor while he shoved his claws into her belly, knowing that it would hurt like hell. He walked over to he and made a dagger come out of his skin, since they were part of him know shoved them into both of her shoulders and pinned her up on the wall looking at Trace. He heard him say something about a kiss and how it was.

"What is the diffrence in a kiss. You can show affaection and love in it and still you could be lieing."

He said this as he looked at Trace on his knees such and looked at Yuki. He sensed that if he did anymore she would die so he just took out the daggers and threw them into Traces stomach. He walked over to to Trace and clawed him in the face.

"There is no happyneiss in love.."

Mesisea formed another dagger and threw it at Traces back, making sure it went right threw him.

"Is there any diffrence in this."

He said as he went over to Yuki who wasn't far behind and kissed her, then walking back over to Trace and clawing his Feet

"Was there a difrence in that. I kissed her with love and affetion but I didn't mean it. It would feel the same and no diffrence so tell me. What is so great about love?"

He finshed by forming the axe and putting it at Traces and hitting him with it. Then He knelt down and said while looking at Yuki.

"What me to end your love right now?"

He put back his axe and clawed Trace in the face again.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
"How do you know anything about love"he asked him? Trace had gotten up and ran to Yuki blocking him from doing anything"Come on kill me if you want I don't care"Trace told Mesisea while coughing blood out "You know nothing about love since you haven't been what I have been threw nobody to ever to care for and now I finally do" he said while looking at Yuki. Trace had ran to Mesisea with his sword and then took out some kunais he jumped in the air and threw kunais in everyway and had made them hit each other so they changed where they where going. They had all landed on the strings and wire. He smirking saying," Now you are in my battle ground each move you make might kill you". Trace had then turned in a phoenix and had move thru the wires and strings dodging everything he had then kept hitting Mesisea and had then had fire all around him so if anybody or anything he touched or if somebody touched them they would burn.

Trace had stop hitting him after countless times and turned back into a human standing infront of Yuki. He looked at her and fell to the floor and had then glared at Mesisea and asked," So I am guessing you are going to kill me then kill me since you have already hurt me and her which made no sense since it was me and you and you knew it was my weakness"? He had stood up and told him," Come on if you are going to kill me do it now before she get's in the way and when she isn't watching so she won't cry". Trace had a chain and took it out of his pocket sinc eit wasn't really that bifg but good enough to kill somebody he had then put a lunai on it and hid it in his pocket.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: you like clawing people you should be a cat. XD *meow* oh and Trace i cursed your phoenix form with my dark fire which means you now turn into a black phoenix and i have some manipulative control over that for just figured id let ya know what my curse did and black phoenix much better than your regular phoenix

Imaru fell over after hitting the wall he took some of the herbs from his bag and pulled out his medicine he took some which put him in his emotionless state his wounds felt a little better as he put premade compresses on them he took a red berry from his bag and smeared it on his sword

he snuck up behind Mesisea and slashed his arm leaving a small gash "the berry that i smeared on this blade was a one of the components in making knock out pills it may be crude but effective once it enters the blood stream in large amounts it could be deadly but this small amount would put the average male human being under for about 5-6 hours but for you more along the lines of 2-3 hours" he said burning the wound shut with his fire.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had looked at Imaru and told him," Get out of this it is between me and him". Ge gad then threw a kunai at Imaru hitting him in his heart with a perfect hit. He had sat next to Yuki and gave her something to wake up with and then bandaged her he then looked at Mesisea and "I am going to kill you now we could of ended it until you had to get her involed"he said screaming!

He was still next to Yuki trying to help her he knew that she was alive but was almost killed. " Well if love doesn't mean anything then what is this" Trace said and then kissed Yuki. Trace glared at Mesisea and took out a katana he threw it in the middle of them. He told himself," I don't want to die right when I found somebody it just wouldn't make sense". Trace walked over to Mesisea and stood there.

He then spit blood on his face and kicked him into a wall. He looked at Imaru and then at Yuki he had then started to cry for alittle but didn't let anybody see. He had run to Mesisea qith all force and had kept kicking and punching him in everyplace of his body till the wall broke and he fell outside or into the next room. Trace thought to himself," If this is what I have to for Yuki I will do this". He had still remembered to kunais on the wall but didn't know if Mesisea did.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
ooc: Hahahah, this is kinda messed up, because Trace and Mesisea are so...weird. But Mesisea's a meanie!!

Yuki was in shock. She couldn't believe Mesisea just kissed her. Just like that! She slowly got up wincing from the pain, and walked towards Trace and Mesisea. She stood in front of Trace. "Trace, stop." She said, holding him back. "Stop. Just stop. Just...wait for me, okay?" She said, and pushed him towards somewhere safe. "You've had enough. Why don't you just go eat?" She said, laughing. But then she stopped a moment, feeling a sharp pain in her stomach from the last blow. She took a deep breath, and smiled. "I'll be back, just don't do anything from that spot. Please." She said sternly, and she was so serious that she must expect him to stay still. She walked towards Mesisea.

"Stop, ok? Trace might have been at fault like Imaru said, but it was my fault for doing something out of control. So, you're opponent is me!" She said, grinning. "And I expect you to stay put, Trace." She said seriously again, though not looking back at him. She took a deep breath again. Then, she grinned again, but she didn't take out her daggers. She walked towards Mesisea, and then placed her hands on his shoulders. "Maybe love has no meaning to you, but it does to others." She started patting his shoulders and laughed. "That's why it's important to know that you can always protect someone, and let them feel how it is for something you can't!" She said, then softened her eyes. "But I believe that someone like you too, can experience love, with anyone." She said. "You may not believe it's true, and you'd probably say something like, 'Blah, love is a piece of worthless emotion you feel for another. I don't need someone like that.' or something. But it's not true, because you never felt it before." She said.

Her injury started to hurt even more. She placed her hand over her stomach and she gripped Mesisea's shoulder, but she didn't realize it. She took a deep breath again. "But, if you really feel hatred to me, then go ahead and do what you want. You can hurt me if you want to, go ahead." She said, smiling. "Actually, this injury hurts so much." She said, pointing to her stomach. "And I'm actually scared to die. Even though I know I wasn't a good person, I'm scared to die. But maybe I should. I let my brother die, and he was the only family left to me, but he died. I suppose I should too. I'm such a bad person." She said. She started breathing rapidly. "Actually...I never got an injury like this in my whole life, so I'm probably exagerrating, but it really does hurt. After all....I'm not...like you men. I'm a girl." She said, laughing a bit, but she swayed a bit. "But...I'll try my best to withstand the pain." She said, and grinned. She stood up again, biting back the pain, and turned to look at Trace. She healed him again, and she felt dizzy. She turned back to Mesisea, smiled, and spread her arms out wide. "Hit me." She said.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Nobody here had ever went through Mesisea's pain. Even Mesisea didn't know why he went through this pain, infact he didn't even know that he had pain. He looked at Yuki who didn't know didn't know the full reason of why Mesisea was in pain of love. He put his head down and wondered, why was he so angre at love. He didn't know if he ever felt it, hell he didn't even know his own past. He could have haved love before and . He saw that Yuki put herself open for an attack. But before that she said something that Mesisea never felt love. She was wrong. ofcourse, but Mesisea didn't know this. All he knew was that he had felt love once, but couldn't remeber when or where.

"You are wrong, I know what love feels like."

He brought his head up and made his claws grow much much longer and dashed towards Yuki, shoveing them into her stomach makingthem come out the other end and then forming the axe and hitting her to the other end of the room. Not caring about anything anymore really he cut his his face, put blood in his mouth and spit it at Yukis eyes, knowing that it would blind her.

He went back to his spot to get ready to go as fast as he can, and then dashed, clawing her in the face, back, front, arms and legs and almost her eyes but he was running out of energy to use the form so he just fomred all the daggers he could and threw them at Yuki while keeping them attache to strings, and then making them go threw so he could bring her over to where he was and finsh it with his axe. He brang her over to where he was and hit her just in face face with a fist so the daggers would come back through the other end.

"Are you sure you want to die?"

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: Disreguard the end of my last post. Im going to end this Dramatic Playwright in one post. >_>

Rayex walked over to Trace and grabbed his shirt and threw him back. This was irrational, but he was about to stop everything in one fail swoop. Trace has already lost too much blood and the kid was over doing by alot already. His body by far couldn't take the beating if it continued. He looked back down at him with a serious look and then he smirked. His head turned to Mesisea, peering into his eyes reading his emotions. Something wasn't justified seeing how he turned to the dark so quickly. They already had engagements of combat, but that in return didn't seem to be enough.

Rayex stared vacantly as he couldn't bring himself to even to squeeze out a tear. Yuki was suffering just as Trace was, the pain from another whom lived with it his entire life. Mesisea's actions were unjustified, yet he couldn't bring himself to hate him. Someone who has lived with the pain for as long as he has been alive. No one in this world had the right to take another's life, to die for such a childish reason. Whats the point of dieing when it only brings agony and avarice. These were merely children and yet they fight for one anothers heart's. Rayex lost his only love when he was younger and they fought for the pride of his people. So he knew the pain of the loss, as a tear finally appeared in his eye. Even a warrior as noble as himself, expressed some emotion. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he is human inside. He appeared in front of Mesisea holding his arm out to stop him from attacking her any further. He sliced the strings that held the daggers together. A look of sorrow appeared in Mesisea's and Rayex's eyes.

"Forgive me for this..."

Rayex charged a ball of wind in his hand and slammed it into Mesisea's neck. Hit the vital spot where his pulse flowed, he temporarily stopped his blood flow. He followed up with a knee shot to his stomach, as his head came down Rayex finished his combination with a left hook slamming into the right side of his face. Mesisea flew forward sliding across the throne room floor. Tears came down Rayex's eyes as he did this, his heart wasn't truely in his actions, but his head told him that this needed to stop. He reappeared by Mesisea and unsheathed his cross blades on his arms and pointed them at his face as he was on the ground. He had only stunned him by distorting his blood in the attacked areas.

"I'm truely sorry Mesisea, but i must ask...why....why are you so cruel and cold.....I'm the same way....on the inside....alone, isolated, no one else like me...an outcast....don't take your hatred and anger out on the innocent...its not often there is someone else like me..."

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Mesisea fell to the ground as Rayex tried to stop his blood flow. It seems that Rayex still thought that Mesisea had a blood flow that he really needed. He had one, of course, but the only reason blood was in it was so he could digest it. Rayex knocked Mesisea about and to the floor and held his blades to his face, but it didn't really hurt Mesisea, it just made him go back to a normal state, which is still a powerful state anyway.

"It's the innocent who put me throught pain!"

Mesisea graped the two blade and took them out of Rayexs hands and stuck them through both of his armswhile Mesisea took otu two daggers and threw them at Rayex watching them go right through him and out the other end of his stomach. Mesisea rushed over to the back of Rayex and graped him by the neck and threw him at the wall right next to where he put Yuki, which was right next to Trace.

Taking out both of his huge knives and putting them right in the correct spot so that if Rayex moved, he would have his head cut off by them.

"Move, bye bye head!"

Moving over to Yuki he took out a dagger and shoved it into the right side of her chest so it wouldn't kill her(right side not heart left side heart) and just spit on the ground. But then he went to Trace, whom, he always thought was the most fun out of all of them.

"Trace, Trace, Trace. Well are you going to attack me. I have had my share of fighting everyone here and want to start over. So you ca make the first attack."

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: taking my blades when my fist are clenched to my fist......nevermind i'll let that slide <_< but watch how your post falls apart when reacting to your attacks as they come.

Rayex didn't expect what happened next, Mesisea attempted to steal his blades from him. He was victorious in this feat and attached them to his own arms. Taking a blade from under his arm he threw it at Rayex. Seeing the attack coming he launched a small gust of wind that deflected the weapon as it came at him. Not moving fast enough Mesisea got behind him and grabbed his neck. Rayex almost instantly as the air, slammed his right elbow into Mesisea's chest. He turned around and slammed his left leg in the same spot sending him back slightly. He continued with two vigourous blows with his fist to his heart and a blinding kick. He appeared to not be yielding at all, was he god! No possible way to be certain but he continued by blowing him back into a wall with a monstrous gust.

"I made the mistake by showing you sympathy to repay my debt for you not taking my life and ending it so abruptly. The slate is even so i'm not yielding anymore...I know now that so what if was hated, alone, no one there. Wake up Mesisea, if you live in the past your only going to remember the pain always!"

Rayex was boiling as the white marks appeared over his body and his eyes became solid white once more. The wind was racing around his body at an intense velocity. The guards were being blown back at the sight of all the occurence. He stood at a stature, what appeared to be peering into the soul of Mesisea the anti being. He took out his blade and stood in a stance that was unusual among most fighting styles. His blades was becoming covered in the wind that circled around Rayex. He stood unleashing his limmited visibility technique.

"Aerial Razor Wind!"

As he uttered those somewhat fatal words, he delivered a series of slices from the blade standing erect in his location. These series of air were piercing the external flesh of Mesisea. A series of cuts appeared over his body, they were minor, but part one of his attack. He continued to send wave after wave of air at Mesisea, tears were pouring down his face. To result to such a tactic as to leave Mesisea with wounds that wouldn't quite heal. They were the scars of his heart so to speak. As he Finished he spun his blade building up the greatest gust of air he could muster. He then sent the massive ball of air towards Mesisea only with a twist to it.

"Disperse..."

The air dividied taking the faintly visible appearance of three saws. With all of his open wounds, they would slice the blood and deplete his oxygen substantially. This was only enough to knock him out. Even an abnormal being such as himself couldn't survive this attack no matter how strong the will. He would be unconscious in mere moments.

"....I'm sorry... "

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
As Trace's kunai flew at him at the last second he caught it with a flame his sword still having the juices from the berry he placed a small cut on Trace and Yuki and allowed the berry to knock them out to stop any further out breaks weary Imaru sat down with his sword next to him as Trace and Yuki fell unconcious leaning against one another.

After Rayex took knocked out Mesisea Imaru uttered "don't worry i wont fight you i have no reason besides i couldn't if i tried" he said breathing heavily removing some herbs and other medical supplies from his bag he began to mix his medicine as well as a pain killer he removed and filled his bottle from his coat and placed it back and took the pain killer it tasted bad but was necesary.

Last edited:

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Falling down on the ground Mesisea took out his blade as his last act, but, he was unable to throw it. But as he was about to fall onto the ground and become unconsciuose, he said these words faintly .

"How can I live in the past...if I don't even know it."

He smashed onto the ground and let his blade fly away over the floor landing fight infront of the Shadow Lord. He would have sustained the attack, but he had taken so much damage already that he could not withstand it. He looked like as he fell, like he was somhow ageing. But when he hit the ground, he looked normal again. But that does not mean something hadn't happened to him.

As he fell to the ground he had dreamed somthing, somthing that seemed like it took fifteen years to dream, but in reality was only on second. I had happened with someone getting married, and then somthing else that seemed like a birth. Then it was just a lifetime that was apparantly not as long as would of expected. Then, something very weird happened suddenly. A door was blown open, but no one stood outside, there was a tree that was very bright. But the dreamed stopped there.

When Mesisea fell down all of his weapons blew away, whether they were olny avalible to him if he was in a different fomr or not. All of his blades, daggers, knives, axes, and scyth went scattered all over the ground, like, he himself was scattered. But as Mesisea dremt of other things he talked, talked of thing that made sense and didn't make sense. But one thing he said was very promenant.

"I give my final fight, even if it isn't for the good, to......"

He stopped talking at that point and turned into the Demono state, then to Angele following it through cam Vampira and finaly his Anti-State came, but soon went away and Mesisea stopped switching his forms and began to cough up a little blood, but soon stopped and finshed with.

"Is this me.....is this what I am.....is this what I really look like?"

Mesisea stopped all together and remained knocked out.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace had woken up and looked at Yuki he started to cry and he had saw Mesisea had been knocked out. Trace had ran at him and then had started to put swords in him. Trace had then stabbed him in his heart, legs,arms,stomach,neck,and chest leaving the swords in there. He then waited and had broke some of the kunais off of the string and had kept stabbing him till he knew he would die soon. He ran back to Yuki with blood on him he didn't know what to do he took out some water and bandages and had stopped to bleeding for the most part. He had wondered what would antbody else do. He waited for her until he heard her breathe. He didn't want to any do anything else.

He had looked at everybody and then at Imaru he ran at him and took out a katana and stabbed him in the heart to stop him from breathing. He then pushed him on the ground and stepped on Imaru's face with all his power. He laughed alittle," Never do that again or I will kill you". He then omved behind Rayex and had kicked him in the head and grabbed him by the neck and throwing him in the air and also stabbed him in the heart. He looked at all of them and smirking and then carried Yuki and started to run as fast as he could. He took her up into a tree and then started to heal her using items and etc.

He then wrote a note saying," I am leaving you here I will come back soon I need to go to the castle you are my weakness and I don't want you to die since you are afraid and I am not ok". He started to run back into the castle looking at everybody and then asked," So listen up I want to fight Mesisea ok since you Rayecx and Imaru are fine with me for right now". He waited for Mesisea to attack and had still had then chain hidden in hid pocket with kunais and a sword he attached to it alittle ago. He threw kuanis at the area of Mesisea and jumped in the air and came diving done with his feets first and then kicked Mesisea in the stomach.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
ooc: Huh? I thought Mesisea was already gone....

Yuki was actually awake, but she was in a lot of pain, so she couldn't move. She felt herself being healed by Trace, and she just decided to leave it be. But after she felt that he was gone, she woke up. She sighed, and sat up. "That hurts." She said, and then she started crying. "I think I should be better off dead!" She said, wiping her tears. She read the note, and then she leaned on the tree. She touched her stomach, and then winced a bit. Even though she was healed, she could feel a bit of the pain just now. "I'm so sorry, Mesisea, Trace, Rayex and others. I wasn't enough help." She said, and closed her eyes. She knew she had said something wrong to Mesisea, but she couldn't help it now. It's too late to change what has happened.

Yuki stretched, and yawned. "I'm not the type to stay sad for a long time. I wish Kizuna was here. I hope she didn't see what happened." She said to herself, wishing Kizuna was here. "I didn't do anything good at all, didn't I?" She asked herself. She yelled out in anger and frustration. "Yuki, you're such and idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!!" She yelled at herself. She frowned. "I can't stand myself anymore. I'm such an idiot, and I don't do anything right!" She said, and stood up. "I think I have to go somewhere, and let myself be free." She said, and looked at the letter. She wrote a note at the back of paper saying 'I went to walk. I'll come back later.' and she stuck the paper with her small knife. She came down the tree, and walked somewhere else. "Ok, now I'm gonna go get some good fresh air." She said, and walked ahead.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: Mesisea is down ya kinda cant fight him i try to knock everyone unconcious without in flicting a lot of pain but it looks like im gonna have to. grrrrrr short post

Ic:imaru moved as fast as he could and stabbed trace in the stomach before trace's sword reached him he melted the sword in half with his fire this time he made sure it was unavoidable by making flame barriers around trace " now stay down and stop your snseless fighting".

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Trace had made the biggest mistake of all. Even though Mesisea was down, even the slittest bit of pain would make his body tingle and even if he is knocked out, he will wake up. And so, as Trace had finshed he pathetic try to hurt or kill him in anyway. But, Imaru stopped him from doing anything else by stapping Trace. And so Mesisea sighed and got up.

"Kids, don't any of you have manners?"

He went over to all his weapons that had dropped out of his cloak when he fell down and put them back. Mesisea wasn't good anymore, now he was evil. But, he also showed it in a manerly way. He kept a long knif behind his back but made it look more like it wasn't there but constantly moving his arms.

"Now we wouldn't want this to happen would we?"

Mesisea threw he knife at Trace and watched as it went through his stomach. Then, rushing over to the other side, Mesisea stapped Trace through the heart just as he did to him. Then, moving swiftly He took out all of his daggers and stapped them in every single part of Traces body so that all the daggers would stick inj and his whole body would hurt.

"And that's a lesson in why not to stap Mesisea in the heart and other places."

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace fell to the floor and had been in pain. He started to get up but thought of Yuki. He had kicked Imaru in the face and then tripped Mesisea he had then got out his wings from his back and flew in the air. He read the note that Yuki had left for him when he had got to the place. He then started to fly some more trying to find her. When he had finally found her he hid for alittle bit then came out and asked," what is wrong with you please tell". He grabbed her hand and then started to fly he knew this wasn't a good idea but he had to do this.

He had gotten to a area that was open and had one tree in the center he then tied Yuki to the tree and told her," I have to leave you here ok I am sorry until you can think of yourself in good ways ok here is one I like you". Trace started to fly again but before he did he leave he looked at her smirking. When he was in the sky he started to think he had still seen Mesisea he had then stopped flying at but his wings back into his back and hit Mesisea in the face and started to kick him. Well since you are evil I can kill you. Trace then got out a sword and waited for somebody to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back