• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Cosbiean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest nodded and floated upwards while singing Groovy Blue as she went,
" utakata da ne Groovy Blue
kate ni sekimatsu
ochi kon de
nekoron de
yume miru
yami ni odoru Groovy Blue"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He noded.His stomach growled again loudly.I know your hungry you'll just have to wait...you can't perform Alchemy on school grounds so just wait. He thought to his stomach.He looked to his left and saw a vending machine."Yes!"He grined and walked to the Vending machine."Anyone else want somethin? I got 10 dollars."He said looking at the group.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"Nah," said Naomi, "But thanks anyway!" she winked and ran off. 'Now here are the two that have the power of darkness and light?'

Xell

Wait, wut?
ooc: I'm gonna try and catch up with this, are we still in the room meeting eachother, or are we some where else

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Xell, i'm somewhere else, and the rest are all together, you could meet up with either group.))

Ed slowly stood up and streched. "What's the point if it's only me here...?" He asked himself as he started to walk down a hall.

Xell

Wait, wut?
ooc: ok thanks :D

*he was running down the corridor* "Late.. Late.. LATE" Xell said to him self angrily *he ran towards the door where everyone was supposed to meet, he kicked the door open and ran in, but tripped* "Uhh.. Hi everyone" Xell said smiling

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Naomi heard a voice, she went further down the hall where she saw a boy a little bit older than her. "Excuse me?" she said ((this is to sasuke))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu's head whipped over to the one who had just kicked down the door and tripped over to them. The brunette waved at Xell with a wide grin, "Hello there! Who're you? I'm Aisu of the Ice!! ^-^" Aisu declared proudly.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Me??" Xell said *he jumped up* "I'm Xell, I control the powers of light" Xell said smiling *he looked around the room* "Hmm..." Xell said "Did I miss much?"

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Naomi held out her hand to the guy, "Hi, i'm Naomi I control the power of the moon, I'm going on the journey to defeat Cosbiean!"

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Koye looked at the kid that had fallen on the floor.
"Names Koye and I control the earth, and I can't wait to get going." Koye said shaking his hand.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed shook the girls hand. "Uh...i'm Ed...i...er...have the power of darkness." He said to her. Moon power...? So, the others are here...

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"Hey you wanna get out by the others?" Naomi smiled. "We're trying to leave early, but don't say anything!" she pressed her finger up against her lips and winked.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Well at least i've got help. Ed thought as he began to speak. "Yea, that would be cool...where is everyone though?" Ed asked, completely clueless.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Naomi giggled, "Well were all kinda scattered for the moment but we were outside for a bit, some of us should be packing up."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest floated over twoards Naomi and Ed, "You found him?" She asked. "Hey, I'm Tempest the Wind Weilder." She said. "Aisu found the light controller, his name is Xell." She told Naomi.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he sat on a chair bored* "MAN I wanna kill this monster dude" *his necklace glowed and his sword appeared, he started polishing it* "Soo bored, when do we get to go.." Xell said to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back