• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Cosbiean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kuro walked into his room and started playing with his thunder. "Man I can't wait to kill that bastard demon." Kuro said. He could hear voices coming from outside and he opened his door. "Who the hell are these people?" Kuro asked himself. He walked over to them and asked "What's going on?"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest strode in with her teacher Emiko's arm around her shoulders. "So teach, why am I here?" Tempest asked her sensei. "Tempest you and the other kids must climb the highest peak and defeat Cosbiean the demon remember?"

Tempest's green eyes widened at the word 'climb'. "Oiyo teach, I control wind cant I just...ya know....float? Why waste time climbing?" Emiko snickered, "No Tempest you are forbidden to float to the top. Do it the old fashioned way."

Tempest muttered, "Kuso..." She was shoved in to the throng of other kids and her sensei called, "Bye Temp-Temp! Make me proud!" Tempest shuddered at her sensei's nickname for her. "Objective Number One: Destroy all who call me Temp-Temp...."

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((...*shrug*))

Aisu glanced up at the newcomer; another girl, apparently. Maybe Aisu could strike out her rep for being a dirty rat; this is good! The brunette smiled a little, again, and waved at the new girl excitedly.

"Hey! Uhm...what's your name? I'm Aisu...and...I...control ice, 'n snow, 'n stuff..." Aisu trailed off akwardly before resting her gaze back on the girl.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest locked her green eyes on Aisu with a slow blink, "I'm Tempest. I control the wind. Call me anything but Temp-Temp!" She made sure to point out she did not want to be called by that pet name. "So you control Ice and Snow Aisu no Yuki?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

((she just called Aisu: Ice and Snow. ^^))

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Fine...w/e ))

Ed slowly walked around with his hands in his pockets, staying quiet to himself. There better not just be idiots here... He thought to himself. He liked to be alone, not having company of any sort.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
The brunette blinked at Tempest, and she tried to remember her Japanese lessons. She couldn't. Aisu's eyebrows finally furrowed in confusion, and she too tilted her head to the side while staring at Tempest questioningly.

"That depends what Aisu no Yuki means, but sure, let's go with that." Aisu finally said with a wide grin and a small laugh.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest laughed, "It means Ice and Snow. I was originally gonna be named Kaze but it was a boyish name so they named me after 'storm'." She blew a strand of hair from her eyes and continued walking.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((ooc: Better not be named Kaze. >.>; Scribbles, we're only just meeting eachother; introducing eachother. ^-^))

Aisu "oh"ed silently, and followed after Tempest; she hadn't talked to anyone in awhile, she was enjoying this makin' friends business! Aisu only hoped she didn't seem like some kind of stalker.

"Kaze? ...Sounds hott..." Aisu mused out loud with a finger to her chin.

((Damn straight. *huggles K-kun* <3))

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Koye strugged noticeing no one cared and just sat down on the grass moving it back in forth with her powers. She couldn't wait to leave no one really talked and she was bored.
Koye sighed and looked up at the sky. She was getting tired and finally got up know she would.
"I'm hungry. Anyone else?" Koye said trying to make conversation with someone.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest nodded, "Precisely why I dont want that name. Im not a boy...at least I think so..." She added. She glanced around twoards Koye, "I'm a little hungry!" She called. She glanced at Aisu, "You hungry?"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc: Ok thanks.

ic:
Chase sat on a log outside the academy.The wind blew across his face blowing the chain around his neck around."Are you going to go introduce yourself?"His teacher asked siting down next to him."Nah I don't think so."Chase said his voice sounding angry."Whats the point of going in a group? Can't they just pick one of us to go kill Cosbiean?"Chase said staring at the ground."I'll rephrase my last sentance...It's time to meet the others."His master put his hand on Chase's hair."Don't worry I'm sure you'll make friends."He smilled."I doubt it Master Kaz..."Chase got up and walked through the doors of the academy.Here goes nothing I guess...

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
As he entered he pased by two girls.One was saying something along the lines that she was hungry he didn't pay to much of atention.Hmm...are they some of the people going to face Cosbiean as well? He walked back up to them."Hello,Are you two going to face Cosbiean as well?"He asked them.He felt odd to just jump in front of someone like that but if they were going to be some of his team mates he had to atleast know their names.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Naomi looked over to Koye, "Yea, i'm hungry." she floowed the other girl, she saw a boy and he asked about fighting Cosbiean, "Yes, all of us out here are going on the journy to defeat Cosbiean." Naomi held out her hand, "Hi, i'm Naomi, I control the power of the moon."

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu nodded rapidly at Chase with a small smile. "Yeah, we sure are. Er, I'm Aisu of the Ice... Nice to meet you!" Aisu said excitedly, thinking how cool "Aisu of the Ice" sounded to her. "And... you are?" The brunette asked, gesturing to Chase.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
"I'm Tempest Niwa. I'm the Wind Weilder." She said with a smile, "Oh and just for the record dont ever call me Temp-Temp...my sensei calls me that and I hate it." She added with a shudder.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He looked Naomi."Ok cool,Chase Horion."He shook her hand."Water user."He let go off her hand and tightend the goggles around his head.Everyone looks..strong.He thought."When do we leave?"He asked feeling cluless for the whole 'mission' some would call it.He smiled."Nice to meet you two."He said grining at Tempest and Asiu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back