• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Cosbiean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
((just read my last post that where we left of sasuke-kun ^_~ the others like k_K and sorasangel1292 are doing there own seperate thing))

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed looked down as he thought he saw Naomi move. She look troubled in her state, but there was nothing he could do at the moment, until later.

"I hope she's ok..." He murmered.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He layed back looking at the breaksfast on the large rock infront of them."Well..dig in...as for me...I never wanna see another breakfast food again..."He sighed and looked at the sky.He took his goggles out his pocket and fited them around his head.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
"Spank you helpy helperton!" Tempest smiled and ate some eggs, "Yo Aisu no Yuki, wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" She hyperly said as she waved bacon in the sleeping girl's face.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
SorasAngel1292 said:
"Spank you helpy helperton!" Tempest smiled and ate some eggs, "Yo Aisu no Yuki, wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" She hyperly said as she waved bacon in the sleeping girl's face.
((^^^^ xD))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"....Okay I think I can handle a little bit of breakfast..."He took some of everything and started eating."Hey...I uh...gotta check it and make sure it's not poisoned or anything...you know...maybe the rock..."He sighed."I'm just hungry..."He laughed a bit and started eating."Just let her sleep shes probably in the middle of a dream or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back