• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Cosbiean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
((ooc: well my friend said he wasn't going to be on all day today and and plus i wanted to see how i would start it but my friend did say to play as him for a bit but i don't really want to -_-;; so ya...))

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
*~.:Well today is tomorrow so lets start ^^:.~*

((ooc: we're going to start out where all of our masters have us all meet. our masters are explaining what we need to do and all that stuff. kinda right now were all kind judging eachother, like thinking oh he' weak yada yada. were kinda sitting at a table thingy o_O;; catch my drift at all?))

Naomi Isamu was very nervous, this was the first time she was meeting anybody, other than her master. Her master, Suzu Misouri patted her shoulder. "You must travel all the way to the highest peak of the Immerkan mountains, and then together all of you must combine your powersand defeat the great demon Cosbiean. There is a chance that some of you may die, but if you are care this shall not happen, on your way there will be other demons that will cross your path..." said the head master.

Naomi looked around at the other people, some were boys and some were girls, each looking completely different... 'Wonder what their names are...' she thought to her self.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu crossed her arms over her chest, sending a cold glare to the other teens around her. The brunette felt the hand of her master, Izumi((..^-^;; )), on her shoulder. Aisu craned her neck to gaze at her master.

"Lighten up; these are the people you're going to be with for who-knows-how long. Try not to be so cold." Izumi commanded firmly yet softly.

Aisu sighed deeply. The brunette knew her master was right, but don't expect Aisu to ever admit it. The youngest teen began twirling a strand of dark hair around her finger with a bored expression.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
((yeah I'm so happy I was getting bored...lol))

Koye walked into the room and moved the chair with her power for it was made of wood and she sat down. SHe master, Yoishu Tusyer, came over and gave her an eye for using her power on something like that. Koye nodded her head and listened to what the had master had to say.
but she really wasn't listening, she was more interested in the others like her atthe table. They all looked so different and yet kind of the same. She seemed to be really interested in one of the girls that and thought that maybe they could be friends on the trip.
Koye couldn't wait to get out of there, the place was like a prison she had been in for almost all her life. Koye then looked at the guy who talked and saw him look at his watch. She though he was interesting too, and hoped for his friend ship as well. But some of the others just seemed to look throw her as if at something more that just her, it creeped her out.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
She noticed that some of the others were looking around too, 'Oh dear, i wonder what they're thinking of me.' Naomi being shy and all was very self concious. She noticed a boy looking at his watch, 'He's probably really bored.'

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu shifted her gaze from the table to the Seth person, but she continued scowling. Pansy. >.>; Aisu thought almost instantly. Uncrossing her arms and looking at everyone around the table, the brunette finally spoke up.

"Name's Aisu... Dunno 'bout the rest o' you, but I control ice..." Aisu declared with a cold glare to the others around the table. ((Well, she's not very nice..o.o))

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
((ooc. well u control her i guess ur not that nice either jk))

Naomi looked up to that Seth person, "My name is Naomi, I control the powers of the moon." she looked over to aisu, she seemed to be the youngest of them all, "And it's nice to meet you, Aisu." she smiled sweetly. ((ooc: geez im making her sugary nice <_<;;))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu stared at Naomi blankly. No one but Izumi had ever been nice to her. Escpecially people older than her. Aisu was starting to like this new change of pace. The brunette let a small but genuine smile tug at the edges of her mouth.

"It's nice to meet you too, Naomi..." Aisu said, bowing her head a little, and she was actually meaning it.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
The head master smiled at all of them, "You shall be leaving tomorrow, for now i want all of you to get used to eachother." Naomi nodded, and smiled at everybody.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
^^^ ((ooc: sasuke u dont need to we barely started all we're doing is getting to know eachother *drags u back in here*))

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
((I hate my brother, he HAD to have the computer))

Koye finally spoke as they got outside.
"My name is Koye, and if you care, I control the earth. Nice to meet you all." Koye said with a smile. She was so happy to finally meet people her age it was a new pace for her.
"I hope to get to know you all so very much. I've never met any one but my master and the other adults where I lived." Koye said picking up a rock and starting to spin it in the air. It was a habit of her when she got bored or nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back