• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It was there in a beta build of the game.

I'm honestly not sure.

Maybe -- Dare I say it -- Wikipedia or the KHWiki?

star_seeker24

Maybe they didn't have enough room in the finished game?
Anyways, I'd rather have Deep Jungle instead of Wonderland <_<
DeepjungleCOM.jpg

It was in the Beta Version...

JTD95

DeepjungleCOM.jpg

I think they didn't have Deep Jungel because of sometihng like Copyrights, I dunno. That is just what I think I have heard.... But they could have puttet End of the World in the game...

Firagex

Okay, I know this question may have been asked before, but why wasn't Deep Jungle in CoM? Or End of the World, because I would have liked EotW in CoM as well.

End of the world was really just bits and pieces of the world SorSa and the gang had visited, almost like memories. it wouldn't have made any sense to put it in C.O.M.

CoM was just memories of past experiences on Sora's first journey. The reason Deep Jungle wasn't in their is because pshh, who wants to remember the deep jungle? lol

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Im guessing you read my quote?star_seeker24?....
They could have remade KH for the gba who knows...
but then again they could go on with the story so....

keybladealex

I think they didn't have Deep Jungel because of sometihng like Copyrights, I dunno. That is just what I think I have heard.... But they could have puttet End of the World in the game...

Yeah, you're right. Disney does not own the rights to Tarzan. The family of Edgar Rice Burroughs *spelling?* owns that and they didn't want to allow the rights. I don't know about End of the World, though. Possibly not enough space on the itsy-bitsy cartridge...? Besides, the thirteen world limit of any KH game.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
DeepjungleCOM.jpg

Yea,i know,wonderland sucked they should have kept Deep Jungle. Deep Jungle had a bigger plotline.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
seriously though DEEP JUNGLE?! that was so long and boring in kh the only thing okay about it was that you get cure and jungle king (keychain)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
At first, the stealth sneek boss, was kinda hard for me. But in my 2nd playthrough, i beat it with ease. Now let me asku this which movie was better Tarzan or Alice in Wonderland? I think apes are cooler than a world with weird and badly drawn creatures.

star_seeker24

Oh god I hate Wonderland<_<
Even though it was a boss world, EotW would have been good, you would get to fight Ansem like you do in Riku's story.
Im guessing you read my quote?star_seeker24?....
You mean the beta thing?
I did read that and I saw the picture of Deep Jungle and I wondered why it wasn't in CoM so that's why I posted a thread :)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Oh god I hate Wonderland<_<
Even though it was a boss world, EotW would have been good, you would get to fight Ansem like you do in Riku's story.

You mean the beta thing?
I did read that and I saw the picture of Deep Jungle and I wondered why it wasn't in CoM so that's why I posted a thread :)

There really wasnt a purpose to EotW when Ansem is gone.

Sparks

gone
I liked deep jungle a lot more than wonderland. I got confused on where to go first so I went to wonderland and then I died really quickly.

DeltasLight

Yeah, Deep Jungle was not one of my favs because it was all "Campsite, Treehouse, Campsite, Treehouse". Back and forth! DaH! But I really didnt like Wonderland either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back