• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death Note MOVIE!!! XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Yea, I just got back from watching the dubbed movie in theaters. IT WAS GREAT!!!! The audience was SOOOO cool. When L came on screen. Everone started clapping and a lot of people were like "SMEXY L!!!!" Like one of my friends, who is a boy... creepy but yea, I have some creepy friends... Everyone in the theater was making cool comments throughout the whole movie. And Ryuk was hilarious. "I'd say you're in some deep shit Light." XDDDDD. That was hilarious! And a preview for a Bleach movie came on, and me and my friend were like. "BANKAI!!!!!!" And everyone started clapping. Wow, I wanted to get the phone # of everyone in that theater it was so cool. :D. Anyway, now that I'm done with that... Did you see it? And how was the audience? Were they old hags or did they behave like true Death Note fans? Did you ever see a movie with an awesome audience like that?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I didnt see the movie. BANKAI!!!!!!!? You must either know japanese or is japanese lol. I heard that it was good. Where did you see it at?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I've already made a thread for this in the media section, but the general place to discuss this is the deathnote thread in Anime central.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I didnt see the movie. BANKAI!!!!!!!? You must either know japanese or is japanese lol. I heard that it was good. Where did you see it at?
lol, no, it was dubbed over. XD YAY!!! They did an awesome job with it too. It's not like those weird dubbed over Kung Fu movies, It really looked like they were talking. I saw it at Showplace. Only around here, only showplace 16 had it.

I've already made a thread for this in the media section, but the general place to discuss this is the deathnote thread in Anime central.
Yea, I thought of the media section, AFTER I posted the thread. I was thinking "Wait... Don't we have a media section for movies and such....oh crap." And I figured it shouldn't go in the Death Note section because it was the movie... and most of my post was about my experience there so I figured it would go into the discussion thread. :D So yea, that was my reasoning at 11:30 at night.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yea, I just got back from watching the dubbed movie in theaters. IT WAS GREAT!!!! The audience was SOOOO cool. When L came on screen. Everone started clapping and a lot of people were like "SMEXY L!!!!" Like one of my friends, who is a boy... creepy but yea, I have some creepy friends... Everyone in the theater was making cool comments throughout the whole movie. And Ryuk was hilarious. "I'd say you're in some deep shit Light." XDDDDD. That was hilarious! And a preview for a Bleach movie came on, and me and my friend were like. "BANKAI!!!!!!" And everyone started clapping. Wow, I wanted to get the phone # of everyone in that theater it was so cool. :D. Anyway, now that I'm done with that... Did you see it? And how was the audience? Were they old hags or did they behave like true Death Note fans? Did you ever see a movie with an awesome audience like that?
Seriously people actually said Smexy? And you said Bankai when you said it and people clapped? For some reason i feel like the audience was rather weird. During a movie i rather have people only clap maybe at the end but then again that doesnt even make sense. I didnt see the Death Note movie and if audiences where like the one you described i rather see it in my own home.

Awards

Judging by your description of the audience, when you say "SOOOO cool" you really mean "full of weeaboos".

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

If I were in that theater I would feel pretty gay.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
*tries not to look at the chainsaw next to her* In theaters? Lucky, but I don't really envy a whole lot. BANKAI? Reminds me alot of the whole Bleach and the card things and what not. If my friends saw the movie, they would freak out like a bunch of banshees or something cause they're that obessessed and need that much help.

I doubt it'll show up in my town or state anytime soon, only the "important" or "popular" places. I'll probably catch it online or on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back