• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

deadmau5 4x4=12 Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
For my graphic design class, we had to make a new cd case for our favorite band.
I chose deadmau5 since I have been listening to him a lot in the past couple weeks.

The cover took me about a week to make, it is based largely on the original cover, but I redid it and added some tweaks.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
  • Rising Star
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
I love it. Some kind of digital Mickey Mouse reflections

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
  • News Hound
a neon glow would make this even better
my only complaint is the text,it looks out of place and low quality

O

Oberon

Liking it apart from the type. It's very "deadmau5"-style.

For the type I'd run something more digital-based, possibly a pixel or a blocky font. And try different stuff for the placement. Such as having deadmau5 on one side and 4x4=12 on the other, etc. Or, you could move the mouse head and the reflection down and have deadmau5 and 4x4=12 on the top. so many options ;] as for the colors, definitely something that pops, because as it stands nothing stands out apart from the red text. Perhaps a high chroma blue, yellow or green color (or anything that can be neon for that matter :]).