• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deadmau5 4x4=12 Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
For my graphic design class, we had to make a new cd case for our favorite band.
I chose deadmau5 since I have been listening to him a lot in the past couple weeks.

The cover took me about a week to make, it is based largely on the original cover, but I redid it and added some tweaks.

215179_209363115754248_100000416827266_717078_6437747_n.jpg

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I love it. Some kind of digital Mickey Mouse reflections

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
a neon glow would make this even better
my only complaint is the text,it looks out of place and low quality

O

Oberon

Liking it apart from the type. It's very "deadmau5"-style.

For the type I'd run something more digital-based, possibly a pixel or a blocky font. And try different stuff for the placement. Such as having deadmau5 on one side and 4x4=12 on the other, etc. Or, you could move the mouse head and the reflection down and have deadmau5 and 4x4=12 on the top. so many options ;] as for the colors, definitely something that pops, because as it stands nothing stands out apart from the red text. Perhaps a high chroma blue, yellow or green color (or anything that can be neon for that matter :]).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back