• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD Keyblade Discussion (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Actually I liked all Designs of them, they are all pretty neat in its unique own way and obtained and played with the better next Keyblade just for fun and to use them all.

And really? Divine Rose compared to Rumbling Rose is better? Oh god I don't want to understand this, at least Rumbling Rose had something Brutal on it, Divine Rose is the Keyblade I hate to use the most, next to Sweet Memories...

Divine Rose sure was a very short Keyblade lol. I don't think the staff really had ambitious ideas of Keyblades during the time of KH1 since the series was still exploring itself except for the last few in the end. The designs appear to look generally better/cleaner this time around in KH3D.

Venitas

Just a quick question to anybody that's played DDD, but do different keyblades change your combos in the same way that they did in Days? I really hope SE goes back to this for a KH game in the future...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
IMO, they all look pretty good except for Fantasia's and Finishing Blow/Winning Knuckle/whatever the hell it's called (I really don't think that one should've gotten the nightmare symbol as the keychain. They could've made one so much better for it.)

Notre Dame's just looks a little awkward though.......and big.

Just a quick question to anybody that's played DDD, but do different keyblades change your combos in the same way that they did in Days? I really hope SE goes back to this for a KH game in the future...

And no they do not.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Skull Noise was pretty sweet as well.
The Muskuteer one was pretty neat but the rest i dislike I will probably just use the Defaults for the whole game. Dive Wing tho looks awesome and has awesome stats. I just think as far as designs go all of the FF based chains have been the best. Hope they improve more on them in KH3.

I agree the Musketeer one is quite nice, but I also think the Dual Disc and Ferris Gear are quite good. The Fantasy Notes and Guardian Bell are just okay though I suppose.

IMO, they all look pretty good except for Fantasia's and Finishing Blow/Winning Knuckle/whatever the hell it's called (I really don't think that one should've gotten the nightmare symbol as the keychain. They could've made one so much better for it.)

Notre Dame's just looks a little awkward though.......and big.

And no they do not.

I agree, I think they could have made something better for the "Nightmare" Keyblade, kind of more like what they did with the Spirt one maybe? Because that one is quite possibly the most adorable Keyblade ever :p

Man, is the Kingdom Key the most worst, awful, ugliest Keyblade ever.

What? This isn't a Keyblade bashing thread?

Ah, we were getting a bit off topic. My apologies.

BagelBreath

Awards
The first time I played KH1 and KH2, I stuck with the KK the whole game, but now I just use whichever keybalde offers the best stats.
I've seen a few DDD keyblades, and they look fine.
358/2 Days had the worst keyblades, I found most of them to be fugly, and I HATED that they affected the combos.

Danjam

I'm with with most others here in that I'm very pleased with the designs of all the keyblades. I like Ferris Gear, Fantasy Notes and Sweet Dream in particular, but if feel that both Guardian Bell and Ocean Rage are a bit 'off' in design. I'm liking the boosted stats that the keyblades give in comparison to previous keyblades as I feel they will be more gratifying in obtaining, and using in battle.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The first time I played KH1 and KH2, I stuck with the KK the whole game, but now I just use whichever keybalde offers the best stats.
I've seen a few DDD keyblades, and they look fine.
358/2 Days had the worst keyblades, I found most of them to be fugly, and I HATED that they affected the combos.

They were probably looking for a way to get variety out of the otherwise repetitive game. Yes, it was forced, but it was at least decent to experiment with different combos for every playable character and the joke weapons were amusing as well.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I absouletly hate star seeker. Ugliest keyblade

Wut? You've obviously never seen Rumbling Rose

20101024091348!Rumbling_Rose_KHII.png

Mr Yippie

I really like the golden ferris themed Prankster's keyblade for some reason, sadly there's no reason to ever use it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wut? You've obviously never seen Rumbling Rose

20101024091348!Rumbling_Rose_KHII.png

Well, the design is decent, but it's kind of short and poorly executed.

I say we use this thread to design all Keyblades in the series, as that seems to be the direction this thread is going.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Well, the design is decent, but it's kind of short and poorly executed.

I say we use this thread to design all Keyblades in the series, as that seems to be the direction this thread is going.

YES!!! I can see it now. KHI sends countless letters and designs to Nomura.
Dear Mr Nomura,
"We Love you but,your designs suck!, Use these and your fans will be happy and grateful"
Lots of Love,
KHI Fans

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
YES!!! I can see it now. KHI sends countless letters and designs to Nomura.
Dear Mr Nomura,
"We Love you but,your designs suck!, Use these and your fans will be happy and grateful"
Lots of Love,
KHI Fans
Uh, no, pretty much every design is good in it's own way. And fanart is mostly yaoi, don't think a fangirl won't ask him to add that in the game.

Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back