• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DBZ Budokai Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Cloud_Unchained said:
Disregarding the backhanded insults thrown at me in your last post, sora364, I suggest you stop. This was my post.

Point taken. Get a life and stop bothering me.

Cloud_Unchained said:
This is MY opinion. Not anyone elses MINE. And I'm entitled to KEEP my opinion without being persecuted for it.

Yes for the last time, I UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

Cloud_Unchained said:
You started this. You were the one who fanned the flames.

How many times do I have to say this? Are you blinded by ignorance? I DID NOT start any flames. I was just dejustifying the fact that you said BudoKai was only likable for 10 year olds. Nothing more.

Note. Everyone means the entire populace. 6 Billion People. If you can give me proof that SIX BILLION PEOPLE love this game, I'll shut up. But this will be impossible, because even if everyone else likes the game, it would only be 5,999,999,999 people who like the game because I DON'T LIKE IT.

Funny, you actually thought I was being literal. I was saying that among button mashing players in general. Not EVERYONE in the whole world. This just shows how stupid America is today. If you DO NOT LIKE IT, you shouldn't be posting in this thread sherlock.

Cloud_Unchained said:
So what. It's nothing more than OPINION. You seem to highly agree with the opinions that are on your side. I don't see you telling THEM that they're wrong and everything they've said is a big fat lie.

In accordance with TOHF's post.

So... He's intelligent because he's on YOUR side? What if he were to disagree with you and said that Budokai was a second rate game? Would that take the title of intelligent from him? Is it because he has the same opinion as you he's intelligent?

Hmmm..... you tell me. You my friend, are whats called a "hypocryte". I don't see you argueing with the people who on are YOUR side of the debate. Why can't I do the same? I don't see you telling THEM that they're wrong . You actually thanked both Square Ninja and GTX for seeing your point of view. TOHF's see's my point of view. No, I wouldn't say he was intelligent if he said Budokai was a second rate game. We both share the exact same opinion. Whats wrong with that? Nothing! You aren't any better than I am, so shut up! Think before you post. This discussion has been terminated.

Cloud_Unchained said:
There. Thus concludes THE POST OF STUPIDITY.

PWNED.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hmmm... I see your point.

I have contradicted my own statements and you gave an outstanding arguement.

I really have nothing more to say.

Kudos.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Evarae said:
Could a mod close this thread. It is going off topic slowy but it is going off topic.

No, that will no longer be nessescary. All flaming and derailing this topic has been resolved.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
sora364 said:
Does everything I say seem like an insult to you? GOSH! You obviously haven't read most of his post *not that you should,people should have better things to do with there time.* Every thread we've been on, I'd hardly say was on the intelligent side. Most of his post have to do with sarcasm in which he tries to be funny...

I'm not here to f***ing impress you. You evidently are awfully choosy about which of my posts you read. Besides, at times I use sarcasm simply to illustrate how ridiculous something is, not to be a comedian.

sora364 said:
I say he is a suck up because if a user or mod says something he likes or agrees with, he'll say random crap like "You sir, are the man" or "You are awesome". And he continues to do so until he gains their respect. You call that NOT sucking up? I too have a good relation with the mods. But unlike square Ninja, I don't suck up. I follow the rules, report bad threads and refrain from spamming and often get complimented.

How is that so different from what you do? Someone doesn't agree with you, and his/her post is an immature flame. However, if someone agrees with you, you immediately respond to their post claiming how "intelligent" it was. I love how you use the terms "immature" and "intelligent". It's just so condescending that I can't help but be amused. It was also funny how you just brought it up out of nowhere in the discussion. An act of desperation, by chance?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just go to IGN they have all you need at least last time I checked but this thread is about DBZ not a flame thread so no flaming plz or else I wish I was a mod but besides me getting off topic I hope they do a good job with this game cause from what they have shown it looks to be a good game with expanded envirnoments making it like you are watching the show and stuff yeah that should be good

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Evarae said:
Square Ninja, Don't start flaming because this topic is on DBZ Budokai, not a flamming war.
Feel free to start a thread with a war with flamming if you want.

You act as thought I'm the only walking the line between discussion and flame.

Gaulet

I dont know go ahead and find out but please RETURN TO THE TOPIC. Who is your favorite character in the game?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
soraking said:
I don't mean 2 brag, but I can totally pwn anyone in the Budokai series. Espeacially in Budokai 3. I can't wait for Budokai Tenkaiechi(sp?) to come out in November. I will probably pwn even more people in that with the improved battle system.:D

You could'nt beat me!I rule at all three of them!!!

Gaulet

That dosent mean nothing, cause you have three games dosent change anything cause I may only have Budokai 3 and beat Budokai 2 and not play Budokai but damn am I a good player.

Just yesterday I had a dream I ws Goku and had all of his powers. lol it may sound funny but its the truth. Which character do you want to be the most if you had a choice and why?

Gaulet

yea my bad and Sagas and either ones out there. lol but like i said no one will never know how good someone is on the games.

Dudes/dudesses i have to borrow my friends Buodaki series of him I reackon those games rock I've seen the new screenshots for DBZ:4 it's gonna be great... i would by them for my self but I'm saving up for a car lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back