• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DBZ Budokai Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaulet

I thought the games were awsome specially all the game difficulty modes and characters. I like how there is more to it and fight Broly and Cooler during the shows that never talked about nor showed. My fav boss is ought to be Broly I mean look at the size of that dude....Damn! He is all buff and muscular and he is hella tall. What do you like the about the game or experence in the game that you like and what is your favorite battle?

S

Shadow Soldier

First one sucked. The cell shaded series was the best. The second one wasnt bad, but I want to try the third because I heard it was better.

soraking

I don't mean 2 brag, but I can totally pwn anyone in the Budokai series. Espeacially in Budokai 3. I can't wait for Budokai Tenkaiechi(sp?) to come out in November. I will probably pwn even more people in that with the improved battle system.:D

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think the second was the best. The first was too slow and not many moves.
The third was too easy. There's no skill required.

Try doing a Super Ghost Kamakazi attack in 2
then in 3.

starry_eyed_hero

I liked the 1st one, it's what got me onto the series. The 2nd one only improved upon the multiplayer mode, but kinda brought down the single player mode. The 3rd one was excellent all around, brought the multiplayer and single player modes waaaaaaaay up. I loved it. I cant wait till Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi comes out later this year. It's gonna be awesome.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
The 3 one was the best so far, and my favorite battle scene that you can do is Omega Shenron vs SS4 Gogeta, or SS4 Goku vs SS4 Vegeta. It's a pretty cool series, and I like some of the moves, like fusion.

starry_eyed_hero

Darkness Blade said:
The 3 one was the best so far, and my favorite battle scene that you can do is Omega Shenron vs SS4 Gogeta, or SS4 Goku vs SS4 Vegeta. It's a pretty cool series, and I like some of the moves, like fusion.
:( I havent unlocked Omega Shenron yet. Omega Shenron and Uub are the only 2 characters I havent unlocked yet. It's hard to figure out.

KaZuKan

budokai 3's ultimates are far to easy to pull off and the "new one" (its not really a new buokai as its made by spike and not dimps) cant wait to get that next month but it comes out on the same day as Ultimate Spider-man (which i pre ordered) look like i am going to have to get both oh well :p

sora is the best

I really injoyed number 3 because of the main story mode it was a fighter/rpg which i love rpgs i thought that was a really good idea and all the new characters.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I had the first, was pretty easy, got bored easily, took it back like the week later, it was pretty awful >.< big dissapointment to me v.v

Shinjuku

Entrapment
On this one I hear they got all the characters from the whole series at least most of them the environments are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy bigger then 3 if you've seen a gameplay trailer and now you can actually fly when you want to so that is a big improvement over three but 2 is also my fav because its not as easy as three but besides that I also hear they might have some of those fantasy characters in there like SSJ5 goku which is fake and the Dark Goku dude someone tried to do and stuff like that at least this is what I heard forgot where but it was a while back

Gaulet

Yeaqh I like the fusing to as well but it was awsome you ought to try the com vs. com battle. It was awsome I put Vegeta vs. Goku and make sure they both have SSJ4 and it will be an intense battle.

S

Shadow Soldier

I dunno, I dont know one person who said that the third one was bad.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just dont like the adventure mode in the second one. Your like a little token moving over a game board. That was lame.

Gaulet

lol yeah that was preety horrible. Square Ninja how in the heck do you not like Budokai 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back