• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days manga: chapter 1 scanlation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Oh yes, thank you! Onemanga should have it up soon enough also. Lol at the Dusks pranking Roxas, and Larxene and Demyx ganging up on Axel!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
EDIT: i love how roxas is NOT emo in this. xD

aww i love it!

Axel the nanny, cutee!! :D

I love the manga. I really don't like Days as a game, but as the manga i fucking love it x)

aww, Roxas all scared and hiding behind Axel.. xD

aww. roxas's little blushes are cute lol.

[IMG]http://www.khinsider.com/images/daysmanga/eng/days_manga_en_29.jpg[/IMG]

aww. the last three panels are so cute! look at roxas! so cutee!
and then axel!! omgod!! love this manga~

hehe.. roxas is so cute just licking his ice cream and smiling! :)

aww: "access" so cute! and funny!

i love this manga! thanks for translating it! and cleaning! :D YEAH!

Hirun

Yay Days Manga! :'D Thanks for translating.

I like Axel the Nanny. "Now sit, and don't fall over!" Silly doll Roxas.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first chapter was so cute! I love how Saix had those "expressionless" faces yet also looking a bit annoyed over being ignored!...Like a teacher! He is always so cool! And Roxas was adorable! I could have hugged him if he was real! And Axel too, acting like the older brother for small child!

"Nanny!" XD

"Access" "You did that on purpose!"

Phew! Done fangirling!

I always find the manga more charming than the game. I guess 'cuz it gives more character to the characters. Thanks for translating and cleaning up the first chapter! Excellent work!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It might not be canon, and some people might look down on it because it butchers the characters, yet, I dare say, I already like this much better than the game, since it's doing what it couldn't do. It's honestly those little things like Demyx and Larxene pranking Axel that makes it all worthwhile xD, everyone interacting with everyone else. Shame we couldn't get that in the game D:.

Xion looks like a REAL blank doll here, though. Complete blank, no real shape except that it seems more male. Did Axel say who was what "guy"? And then Roxas labeled Xion as a "her" in his monologues.

Passing Vexen was great, lol.

Roxas is freaking adorable here x3. I just want to hug and cuddle him, and keep him all to myself. I was practically squealing when he hid behind Axel when Xion was *staaaaaare*. Aww. He's acting like such a little kid, that it's cute. And big brother nanny Axel is there.

And I like how they added the one thing I love about Roxas: his cocky sounding confidence and determined angry eyes.
"Think you can do it?"
"Yeah, this is nothing".

And Axel was all impressed ^o^.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I dislike Roxas in general but this made me smile. He's quite likeable in his hazy state. I thought it was nice of Axel to sit Roxas down on his chair.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yay! Thank you oh so much for translating this! I love how everybody in the organization interacts differently with eachother.
I thought it was cute how roxas got afraid of xion and hid behind axel <3

Kay, i'm done fangirling for today.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(har, Access) Ugh, Roxas is so adorable and clueless, it kills me. <3 and I lol'd at the Dusks pulling pranks on the new guy.
Haha, Xion. *staaaaaare*

Is it normal to like the manga a tad more than the game?
I know it can be cheesy and a little suckish at times, but still. It looks pretty awesome so far.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
for me:

manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>game

lol.. except kh1. xD sorta. haven't finished reading kh1 manga yet D:
and com manga was awesome x) everyone there just looked so cute.

"stay here, and don't fall!"
god that's my favorite line in this xDD

krexia

Translator
Awards
Did Axel say who was what "guy"? And then Roxas labeled Xion as a "her" in his monologues.
Not technically. Japanese doesn't often use pronouns (or even subjects of sentences), but it's hard to phrase some things without resorting to pronouns in English. Neither actually refers to Xion as either male or female, so my bad for implying otherwise - I'll see if I can rephrase those. (I chose 'her' for Roxas because looking back from the future I assume he'd think of Xion as a 'her', and 'guy' in Axel's quote as a translation of やつ, which is like 'guy' in a generic, gender non-specific way.)

Hey, when's 2 going to be up?
Next chapter comes out in mid-September, Gangan is a monthly magazine.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
for me:

manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>game

lol.. except kh1. xD sorta. haven't finished reading kh1 manga yet D:
and com manga was awesome x) everyone there just looked so cute.

"stay here, and don't fall!"
god that's my favorite line in this xDD
KH1 manga sucked, IMO. KH2 is ehhh, and I loved CoM's manga. (the Organization was pretty hilarious)
I liked the game better for everything, but Days looks like an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back