• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
so did anyone actually get it yet? its not at my book world yet, but the 27 volume of bleach was. But here is some news or whatever, im confirming other things from threads. in the issue, yes the interview about nomura and kh on wii is in there, and there will be no dsi content. just for everyones knowledge that was in the issue

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
your welcome, lets see here, nothing else really important in the mag, just more info on the panel system and multiplayer, which we already know about.

Awards
So anyone who's been game enough to look in the spoiler section, is there any sign of traverse town or pinnochios world. Just a simple yes or no in spoilers would be nice.

No and no. A GameFAQs member that went through the game listed the worlds. No surprises, it's what we've already seen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sad, really. But, oh well. I can't say I'm not surprised.

Xango99

so..that damn magazine LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT...I knew this game had a small amount of worlds.... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back