• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Swimming is almost the exact same as flying so it is possible for it to be done on the DS. But I'm not too fond of the idea.

However don't get your hopes up on too many more worlds. I could only see two more at the most.

Oh I completely forgot about the flying segments! Still, I think Atlantica's not really necessary. I'd rather have a Pinocchio world any day!

I'm also happy with how many worlds seem to be present. If these two are indeed in, I'll be delighted!

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha yea, it certainly exceeded my initial expectations! When I first saw the game I thought it would be a cheap rehash of old worlds and storyline. Instead there seem to be quite a few new additions and surprises, which is what I like to see.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Over on Gamespot / GameFAQs, somebody ripped the music files from the game and there seems to be no sign of either Traverse Town or Pinocchio's world.

Nintendo Power got it wrong? =(

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, I wouldn't be suprised... But, I really hope that Traverse Town will make an reappearence. It was one of my favorite worlds...

Xango99

still no sign of traverse town and atlantica? and does anyone know what is the secret mode that they added to the game? since nomura said that they added a special feature like reverse rebirth in COM and BBS video in KH2..has anyone found out?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
still no sign of traverse town and atlantica? and does anyone know what is the secret mode that they added to the game? since nomura said that they added a special feature like reverse rebirth in COM and BBS video in KH2..has anyone found out?

Any information like that isn't allowed to be discussed outside of the spoilers section even if we did know.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A portion of an interview with Tetsuya Nomura

NP: Have you given any thought to bringing Kingdom Hearts to Wii in some form?

TN: Once the projects I am involved in have settled to a point, there might be some room to consider that. But at the moment, I’ve got my hands full.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I just got home today like any other day from school off the bus, and I go into my room to see......... MY NEW NINTENDO POWER! The cover has an epic, super awesome picture of days with 6 awesome full pages of Info! I died right there in the room. So other people that got it want to discuss please? I will be reading it shortly.

i'm sorry i cant see a darn thing....did you scan it AND put it on your wii?

hmm.....its simpler to scan it and simply put it in flash drive and update it to photobucket and/or deviantart

Radon

mofo
So anyone who's been game enough to look in the spoiler section, is there any sign of traverse town or pinnochios world. Just a simple yes or no in spoilers would be nice.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So anyone who's been game enough to look in the spoiler section, is there any sign of traverse town or pinnochios world. Just a simple yes or no in spoilers would be nice.

well since pinochicio's world is indeed relative to kh (because of jimminy cricket) i doubt they will put it in days. most likely they will put it in kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back