• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
still though it just feels out of place to have one new world out of a bunch of old ones

Not really. Monstro was in the first Kingdom Hearts and we never saw anything about Pinocchio after that other than in CoM, which was just a memory.

From what we've seen, it's pretty obvious that Nomura wants to expand on the KH1 worlds. We're obviously not going to go to Monstro again, so Pinocchio's world is where we would go instead. Besides, wouldn't Nomura want people to actually visit Jiminy's world since he appears in KH so often? The only real boss you could get out of a world like that would be a Heartless, and this is the best time.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so i went to walmart yesterday
and it still wasnt there :(
it better be on sale next week!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
but i still want the magazine
because it looks awesome
and im trying to not spoil myself completely

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
but i still want the magazine
because it looks awesome
and im trying to not spoil myself completely

I am. I plan on spoiling myself to the max. I don't see how you can avoid the infor from days when it's just a click away.

The Streetie

Awards
Theres Castle Oblivion on one of those shots ...

and does anyone know whats happened to Heartstation?

Xango99

I would have loved if they added Atlantica instead, so we could have a water world, similar to the one in kh1...but I guess pinocchios world is good enough I guess...

So the worlds having new locations include

Pinnochios world - the actual town itself???
Neverland- Neverland island and skull rock
Wonderland- the maze areas
Agrabah- new places in Cave of Wonders
Halloween town- expanded town and other graveyards?
Beast Castle- from the early trailer, seems like we are able to reach the top balcony are of the Ball room!
TWTNW- New rooms and Org 13 chilling room...lol

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah I'm fine without Atlantica, I'm glad we got pirates with Neverland! A Pinocchio world would be fantastic, I always wanted a proper one. I hope the article is true, if not, hmph.

Either way, it seems there's a lot to explore that we haven't been able to explore before!

Radon

mofo
Sure I love Atlantica but I don't think it would suit Days. Could you imagine if the Org turned into fish/mermaids? *shivers*

Negative

I really hope that this is true. I love Pinocchio, and I thought Monstro could of been so much better. Besides, I hated Stromboli when I was a kid, so beating the shit out of him would make up for it. Only problem about the world, though, is the lack of Jiminiy Cricket.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Swimming would be difficult, and Atlantica's been covered a ton with Ursula. I guess it's like the Pride Lands, which would just be huge. Not long 'til world confirmations though!

Radon

mofo
Swimming is almost the exact same as flying so it is possible for it to be done on the DS. But I'm not too fond of the idea.

However don't get your hopes up on too many more worlds. I could only see two more at the most.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I would have loved if they added Atlantica instead, so we could have a water world, similar to the one in kh1...but I guess pinocchios world is good enough I guess...

I don't think that's possible story wise. Atlantica was perfectly peaceful in KH2, the sealing of the Keyhole saw to that and it also has what most other worlds lack: a powerful ruler. The Org wouldn't want to go to a world where there are little to no Heartless.

Radon

mofo
I don't think that's possible story wise. Atlantica was perfectly peaceful in KH2, the sealing of the Keyhole saw to that and it also has what most other worlds lack: a powerful ruler. The Org wouldn't want to go to a world where there are little to no Heartless.

To be honest, that world is a lost cause when it comes to story wise. Nothing in KH2 made sense. Might aswell make it non canon.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
To be honest, that world is a lost cause when it comes to story wise. Nothing in KH2 made sense. Might aswell make it non canon.

Meh, it served its purpose past KH1. It is exceedingly important in BBS and KH1, but hopefully it'll never again appear in future games. This is saying much for a person who actually liked Atlantica in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back