• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I just got home today like any other day from school off the bus, and I go into my room to see......... MY NEW NINTENDO POWER! The cover has an epic, super awesome picture of days with 6 awesome full pages of Info! I died right there in the room. So other people that got it want to discuss please? I will be reading it shortly.

Alright, these are the best I could do. Sorry about the shitty quality, but the words can be made out.

185124.jpg

Here's the cover.

185106.jpg

It says Traverse Town on the bottom left.

185047.jpg

185343.jpg

Pinnochio's World is the first one.

Like I said, the issue doesn't show pictures of the actual worlds, it just says so at the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

Yes it does, and the cover is amazing! I mean AMAZING! Its the japanese cover of the ds case exactly! HOLY SHIT! I just read the list of world it has, and it says pinocchios world! So does that mean we get to actaully see it and not monstro?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i want to buy it at walmart
but my parents wont let me :(

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Hopefully, we can get some pictures of this AWESOME Nintendo Power issue, sounds AWESOME

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Yes it does, and the cover is amazing! I mean AMAZING! Its the japanese cover of the ds case exactly! HOLY SHIT! I just read the list of world it has, and it says pinocchios world! So does that mean we get to actaully see it and not monstro?
Shoot, Im so jealous. Another World . You should list everything new.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Scans would be nice, My suscription just ended a little while ago. We've got to get some pictures of the articles they included, nowhere sells Nintendo Power near me... as far as I know.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Pinocchio's world huh?

That would be pretty cool. I'd like to see some scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back