• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Halloween Town Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
i think they wont change cloathes i mean i think its bad... well isnt wearing the robes and xigbar in haloween town creepy enough lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Considering that Donald's magic changed SDG everytime they needed to fit in a world, I'd think that RX aren't going to change. Nor would they need to.

Dragoryu

As much as I would like to see the Org. in Halloween costumes, I don't know if it would be a good idea.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
SDG were dressed like that to blend in. I cannot think of a reason that The Org. would want to blend in.

Lanydx

I wonder what the story will be for this. I remember Sora saying "Last time!" Jack "It's a long story."

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Bleh, probably not.

Magic was used to make the other three blend in and I doubt either of them have that type of magic. Hoods already make them seem kinda a cultish anyway.
As if a guy with a gun-type thing isn't scary enough.

I wonder what the story will be for this. I remember Sora saying "Last time!" Jack "It's a long story."

If there is a story, I don't think it'll be with the whole "Santa Jack Round 1" type thing. Not saying it couldn't, but it's kinda unlikely.
The Organization isn't really there to help anybody. Maybe a small part from that story, but not much. IDK.

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
If anything, I've noticed that Nomura is prone to giving out heaps and heaps of fanservice in his games, a prime example being in Crisis Core when Zack goes on vacation and fights enemies shirtless with a giant umbrella. So, it would make sense in that aspect to have them in some form of costume. Even if it didn't make any sense, or unnecessary.

and btw, this is SORT of what I thought Xigbar might look like. Though, this version is from a weird rp my girlfriend and I are doing, so his hair is...different. >3> and he has piercings. So IGNORE that and just look at the outfit. :>
RP Xigbar Halloween Town by =halfdemondog on deviantART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back