• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Da Game Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
lol get sent to bed how old are you 8? also fcuk your lil brother!

I'm 16, a top student with strict parents and a school night. Do the math. I didn't become a top student with parents that let me stay up to midnight when I have tests the next day. And my little bro is putting $20 towards my game, so it's fair I give him a turn. I'm a good older brother, not some jerk.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm off for almost 2 weeks starting tomarrow so I'll be playing BBS but not as much as I'd like to though because that school comes first

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't like to create game plans merely because then it makes me feel like I have time constraints, like I can and can't play it at this time, etc. I will go to school, get the game, and what happens after that happens...

RonXsilva

I'm 16, a top student with strict parents and a school night. Do the math. I didn't become a top student with parents that let me stay up to midnight when I have tests the next day. And my little bro is putting $20 towards my game, so it's fair I give him a turn. I'm a good older brother, not some jerk.

That sucks bro the having an early bed time...but imo being a top student does not rely on bed times its all about studying Iv been top student (in some classes) and go to sleep at 12 thats what "All Nighters" are for. :D But thats me everyone has there own way of doing things and nothing wrong with that :D...anywayz you should buy the cord and play BBS on the TV with your bro a nice way you both can enjoy it unless you dont want to spoil anything till you play if so never mind. xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
VenusVictory, I feel for you
But grades are WAY more important

BrightEyes

bahahahaha i'm in college, i don't have time to sleep, let alone play a game. I'll buy it and it'll collect dust in my closet till thanksgiving break, then i'll play it. :(
then i'll go back to school, then i'll play it during winter break.

BBSFTW

well my plan is as follow for sept. 7th
wake up at my usual time
then head to school @ 9:00
class begins at 10:00 and ends at 1:20 p.m then
head to my gamestop and pick up bbs(thinking of bringing my psp car charger to do data install on the drive home
get home and play bbs

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think that is tough for people who need to keep up their grades...I'm 14 out of 775 people in my grade so I know how bad it is...so the most I can say unless your failing is that Bbs is ONE DAY! Give yourself one day to enjoy the game...

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
HAHAHA
First day of school-wayyy after 9/7 (aww yeaa. loll)
9/7-10:00am- rush into my gamestop and wait until they give me everything I need for BbS
-Play for hours straight. yea this will be sooo much better than a life.
3:30-7:30pm-work. fricken job maken me come in and not play BbS
AllNighter-Playin BbS.
LOllll Yeaaaaa!! Whoo!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dang I feel bad for the people who need to keep up with their classes. I got a very easy semester:

Broadcast Technology III
American History
Spanish I
Graphic Design

Broadcast Technology and Graphic Design are pretty much automatic A's for me so I just gotta worry about Spanish and History.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Seeing as I took the year off so I could make a portfolio for college... (Going in for art in game design. c: )

ORIGINAL PLAN (because my friend is a moron and didn't realize it would take us about 50-60 hours) :
- Wait until I get BBS via delivery -> 9/7
- Head to his apartment for two days
- I'd die from no form of healthy food/air

NEW PLAN!! (because now he's mad at me...?):
- Go out with friends -> 9/7 (morning - afternoon)
- While out stop by GameStop and grab my Strategy guide (morning - afternoon)
- Go home (afternoon)
- Data install (afternoon)
- Eat dinner
- MULTITASK! I'll be watching America's Got Talent (Fighting Gravity is the only reason I'm watching it...at all. And my cousin knows them. :D He teaches at that school) WHILE playing. xD Wish me luck.
- Eventually crash from exhaustion.
- Repeat similar steps for the next week. c:

bloodss

Well i have a maths exam that day (9/09/20010) Soo am going to rock up late to my exam cuz my school is like 5mins wallk frome ebgames lol. and then try and play it in class lol...

Last edited:

Braixhim

9/6 - 6 p.m. Wake up.
9/7 - 10 a.m. Pick up BBS Bundle, Start Data Install
Go down the street to my job and watch Scott Pilgrim again.
12-1ish p.m. Go home and play BBS
5 p.m. Work out
7 p.m. Continue playing BBS
9/8 4 a.m. Fall asleep

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
That sucks bro the having an early bed time...but imo being a top student does not rely on bed times its all about studying Iv been top student (in some classes) and go to sleep at 12 thats what "All Nighters" are for. :D But thats me everyone has there own way of doing things and nothing wrong with that :D...anywayz you should buy the cord and play BBS on the TV with your bro a nice way you both can enjoy it unless you dont want to spoil anything till you play if so never mind. xD

I sometimes pull "All Nighters", but not with my parents knowing. That's when I play most of my video games; study during the day, play at night.

The TV idea is a good one. Do you know if the adaptor that's needed to play PSP on TV is included in most starter kits?

Soxas

well i dont have school that day so ill most likely get up 8:30 drive to gamestop get my pre-ordered bbs and bask in the glory of holding one of the best games ive ever owned on the car ride back home.do all the chores so i wont be bothered by anyone than play four about 4 hours max.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Friday
9:00 - lesson start
10:15 - lesson end and new one start but I skip it bcs it's not important
11:00 - math
12:15 - food and then I play till the buss come and then I play till I fall asleep

Saturday
11:00 clock ring
11:15 - 11:45 - I go up and play............
16:45 - dad scream at me, "stop playing and get down hear you're lazy bum!!!"
16:46 - lock me door and think of a keyblade then keep playing

deep_but_stupid

10/09/1o

8:45 - 3:05 - School
3:10 - pick up my preorder from local game shop (special edition WHOO!)
3:15 - 3:45 walk home with it doing the data install in my bag.
3:45 - 10:30 play, play play . . .

And its the weekend after that and I've no other plans.

Fallen Prince

I completely agree, I'm in the same position. However, my brother won't frickin' play the others!!! I get sent to bed at 10 too XD, being up there in grades is tough. But have fun man, in 10 years, we'll graduate and have it all! (Don't let my posted age trick you, I'm actually 17, person that made my profile was stupid and put that i was 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back