• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D23 Fan Event - Expectations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I think it's too early to show new outfits for other characters. For KH 2, Kairi was shown in her schoolgirl get-up until...I wanna say TGS before the game came out, and they NEVER showed Riku's new design.

(I'm sure it won't take that long, but, you know)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think it's too early to show new outfits for other characters. For KH 2, Kairi was shown in her schoolgirl get-up until...I wanna say TGS before the game came out, and they NEVER showed Riku's new design.

(I'm sure it won't take that long, but, you know)
you may never know though anything is possible

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, we assumed "latest trailer for the Kingdom Hearts series" referred to KH3 since it was the only game out but now we have 2.8 ans that features two things in Unreal Engine 4 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, we assumed "latest trailer for the Kingdom Hearts series" referred to KH3 since it was the only game out but now we have 2.8 ans that features two things in Unreal Engine 4 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yea, so chances of seeing a Chririthy, Foreteller, Aqua or Ephemera in UE 4 may have rised.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd love a trailer that completely alienates story and aesthetic content, and instead focuses entirely on game mechanics. The real nitty gritty stuff. "Enemies have weight classes, set amounts hitstun and revenge values, and elemental weaknesses. Tech points? We've got 'em."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd love a trailer that completely alienates story and aesthetic content, and instead focuses entirely on game mechanics. The real nitty gritty stuff. "Enemies have weight classes, set amounts hitstun and revenge values, and elemental weaknesses. Tech points? We've got 'em."

I doubt that they'll do something like this, not only because they never did so for other games in the series, but also keeping in mind that according to the latest fan surveys done the topic a majority of fans is most interested in is the story.

As for aesthetic stuff, they certainly won't let the opportunity pass to show off what the new engine is capable off in terms of visuals.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Trailers that illustrate complex gameplay mechanics are quite pointless in this state of development because there is a high chance it will be completely different in the released game.
Just look at Final Fantasy XV (always the worst example), they changed the gameplay and even delivered a demo (later updated) with it, just to completely overhaul it again.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well they could show new stuff for kh3 in the trailer then after that the 2.8 stuff shows we don't how long is this trailer or the new trailer starts with 2.8 then ends with this "this end with kingdom hearts 3" or "this leads into kingdom hearts 3" with it showing the new stuff of kingdom hearts 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back