• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D23 Fan Event - Expectations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well in the past they usually had a bunch of worlds shown off in a trailer, and then magazine scans throughout the months afterwards would go into detail in each one. Not sure if they would still do it that way or not. Magazine scans are still likely to be the biggest way announcements are going to work, but it definitely gets less fanfare in the West so who knows.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well in the past they usually had a bunch of worlds shown off in a trailer, and then magazine scans throughout the months afterwards would go into detail in each one. Not sure if they would still do it that way or not. Magazine scans are still likely to be the biggest way announcements are going to work, but it definitely gets less fanfare in the West so who knows.
true then i think next year will all be square enix side this year was all disney

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
One thing I'd like to see at D23 is a more finalized UI design instead of the fake overlay we've gotten for the past few trailers.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
One thing I'd like to see at D23 is a more finalized UI design instead of the fake overlay we've gotten for the past few trailers.
i thak that may be possible i mean they have to go all out at this event until like e3 next year

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i thak that may be possible i mean they have to go all out at this event until like e3 next year

Don't forget about Jump Festa in December. But, yes, it makes more sense to show the goods at D23 since it's an entire event dedicated soley to KH, as opposed to JF in which KH would be one of many.

hlc1988

Awards
I think for the next few months we will probably hear more about 2.8 then KH3, however I think D23 will have a mix of both. :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well aibo ff-reuion.net won a ticket so at least we hear the news from aibo on twitter as for my expextions they need to go out and show as much content as they can because come the following there wont be any disney events

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well aibo ff-reuion.net won a ticket so at least we hear the news from aibo on twitter as for my expextions they need to go out and show as much content as they can because come the following there wont be any disney events
It can be shown at more than just Disney Events. There's Jump Festa and the Playstation Experience in December.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It can be shown at more than just Disney Events. There's Jump Festa and the Playstation Experience in December.
yeah but we won't get much content maybe a world or two but that it i mean if they want show new outfits for kairi or riku the kingdom hearts event is the best place to do it

Last edited:

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Expectations? None. Though I would flip if they revealed Ephemera's 3D model as well as a canonical Keyblade wielder from x[chi] who manages to make it into the events of KHIII. If only to see a 3D model of the Starlight Keyblade...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
guys we exacly 6 weeks away from the biggest kh news related stuff we ever going to get somewhat are you expected to be annouce and do you think we yoko will perfom the new dearly beloved there plus what news you hop for kh 2.8 and what about the new trailer what d you hope to see and maybe we will see kairi and riku new outfits

icant wait to get this hype train rolling again for hopefuly 2017 release date

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well...maybe.

I'm expecting more on 2.8 and Unchained, and rightfully so. But of course there will be III stuff, but I'm just like okay cool. I like X, and am looking forward to 2.8, despite myself.

I'm actually kind of holding my breath. I've really enjoyed what I've seen of III so far. Kind of waiting to see something I'll hate.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
0 expectations, thousands of hopes
I think this is the best policy I can go with.

I do have one expectation, though: they won't be showing too much this time around either, at least not anything directly related to III itself. 2.8 probably means that III won't be out in 2016, so they'll probably stagger the news over this period of time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well we are going to get a new kingdom hearts 3 trailer and that the best place to show off new riku and kairi outfits and maybe even yoko performs dearly beloved there and a new world or two anoucement in the the trailer because after this there nothing beside jump fiesta and playstation experience and i don't expect nothing much there so they got to go all out at the kingdom hearts event until the next big event which e3 2016

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
well we are going to get a new kingdom hearts 3 trailer and possible a new world annoucemnt plus that the best place to show off new riku and kairi outfits and maybe even yoko performs dearly beloved there and a new world or two anoucemnt in the the trailer because after this there nothing beside jump fiesta and playstaion experince and i don;t expect noting much there so they got to go all out at the kingdom hearts event until the next big event which e3 2016
Dude, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. XD

Especially since everyone- hardcore, casual, and Disney itself- is paying attention to this, I'm pretty sure that they won't be having a big spoiler-fest all in one go. I'm betting that they want to keep this hype train rolling, so they'll periodically release bites of info over the next year and a half or so. This event may give us more than usual, but I'm sure they'll stall for time by reiterating stuff that everyone already knows, like the existence of the Kingdom Shader, Keyblade transformations, the entire basic premise of KH, etc...

Also, when did they explicitly state that this event would have an actual new trailer?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Also, when did they explicitly state that this event would have an actual new trailer?
KINGDOM HEARTS Premium TheaterD23 Expo Japan 2015 Commemorative Event.Event Outline In commemoration of D23 Expo Japan 2015, a special KINGDOM HEARTS event is held.In the event, special guests will have talk shows and the sort, and preparing to show the latest trailer for the KINGDOM HEARTS series.Expressing their feelings for KINGDOM HEARTS, coming together to show empathy, and in regards to KINGDOM HEARTS fans, have fun by all means in this special experience.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS Premium TheaterD23 Expo Japan 2015 Commemorative Event.Event Outline In commemoration of D23 Expo Japan 2015, a special KINGDOM HEARTS event is held.In the event, special guests will have talk shows and the sort, and preparing to show the latest trailer for the KINGDOM HEARTS series.Expressing their feelings for KINGDOM HEARTS, coming together to show empathy, and in regards to KINGDOM HEARTS fans, have fun by all means in this special experience.
Ahh, okay then. Thanks for pulling that up!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the event is one hour to thirty mintues so i think 2.8 , little unchained stuff but the main focus is kh3 which maybe new outfit of kairi and riku, yoko concert with dearly beloved possible and finaly finish the event the new trailer with the new worlds annouce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back