• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D23 Fan Event - Expectations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Yuk

New informations about the third installment of the saga will be revealed November 3, 2015, at D23 fan Event.
Actually, what do you want to see? Do you guys have any preferences?

Personally, I'm looking for a release date, or at least a period. 2016 has already been confirmed as the year, I'm expecting to hear at least in which period. I speculate a release date between August and November, most likely in the final period of the year.

Than, I want to see a bit more of action. How the canonic gameplay of numbered titles will evolve, how the interactions with Donald and Goofy will be, and in general all the new mechanics that will be introduced. I really prefer to see only a glimpse of the plot, and more focus on the game itself.

Last, the worlds. Today Nomura said that the maps that they used in the first two titles will not be reintroduced. This not exclude the worlds in their entirety (we have seen the Hercules world in the last trailer), but I'm really hoping to see new fresh meet.

What do you guys want to see? Let me know!
Have a good day! :)

Awards
2016 has certainly not been confirmed as the year of release.

Anyway according to reports there's to be a new trailer. Hoping for at least two more world announcements- one new one returning, and to see Riku and Kairi's new renders.

Shadow Yuk

2016 has certainly not been confirmed as the year of release.

Anyway according to reports there's to be a new trailer. Hoping for at least two more world announcements- one new one returning, and to see Riku and Kairi's new renders.

Oh, so the year was only a rumor. My bad!

I'm excited to see Riku and Kairi too! :)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wanna see a little of everything, what really get me going is the story but we don't wanna spoil to much, show Riku and Kairi's new duds and some scenes with other characters even if they don't really "show" anything story wise, then I want some more gameplay and at least one new world reveal.
Maybe have the gameplay explained a bit more and show some magic stuff and when you'll be able to use different abilities like weapon transformations and limits etc, maybe show some exploration and let us all know how the flomo etc work.

Emperor

Definitely looking forward to the new trailer of the game. I'm hoping it shows some clearer aspects of the gameplay, I don't really care to know too much about the story yet. I want to see the different affects the spells have and whether or not they all have extra perks like blizzard. As some of the others have said, I really want to see Riku and Kairi's new designs, I think I want that more than I want world reveals. If Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are getting reigned I want to see those to.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I think if KH3 is going to be released in 2016, then they will announce that at the event. If it isn't then they won't talk release at all. The only real info we have on release so far is that they have decided it internally, and that the Producer said to expect a gap between FFXV's release and KH3 and we know FFXV is coming out next year so, it seems iffy.

As for what I'd like to see, Kairi and Riku's new outfits. A new world, of course. New Attractions would be nice. I'd like to see a story scene that actually takes place in the present time. I really want to see more of how the cutscenes will look. That's about it. I care more about story aspects (worlds, characters, plot, etc) than gameplay and up until now we've pretty much only had gameplay trailers, so I'd like something more story based to be shown.

(and then i can be like 'wow spoiled too much time to go on hiatus')

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I want to see a scene that confirms the removal of 'The Fish Face'.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm personally hoping for more of a story trailer myself (I know I'm going to spoil myself stupid. so whether it reveals too much isn't going to bother me too much). I'm hoping for at least a tentative release date for this D23, though.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I want to see a scene that confirms the removal of 'The Fish Face'.
NEVER. IT'S A SERIES STAPLE. WE WILL ALWAYS FISH FACE. WE DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

(plus you're never going to have a trailer CONFIRM there is no fish face. they'll just pick scenes without it. you won't know until you play and you come across a less important scene)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
NEVER. IT'S A SERIES STAPLE. WE WILL ALWAYS FISH FACE. WE DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

(plus you're never going to have a trailer CONFIRM there is no fish face. they'll just pick scenes without it. you won't know until you play and you come across a less important scene)

"Fish face?" Does this mean the expressionless lip-flapping that comes up during minor scenes (and throughout the majority of KH1)?

Wander

I kind of want to see a story trailer that isn't about Xehanort and Eraqus (both of which I have no interest in). Are we splitting up to save our friends? Why are we going to the Disney worlds again? Things like that so we can have an idea of how it's going to play out.

Naturally I also want more gameplay because that's the most important bit, but for some reason I think it's unlikely we'll get more gameplay footage.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I kind of want to see a story trailer that isn't about Xehanort and Eraqus (both of which I have no interest in). Are we splitting up to save our friends? Why are we going to the Disney worlds again? Things like that so we can have an idea of how it's going to play out.

Naturally I also want more gameplay because that's the most important bit, but for some reason I think it's unlikely we'll get more gameplay footage.
You will most definitely get gameplay footage? That's the thing they've shown off the most so far and there's no reason why they would stop when they still have so many Keyblade Transformations and Attractions to show off and what not.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Honestly I want very little story. I don't want a repeat of DDD where they revealed most of the events of the last world.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
"Fish face?" Does this mean the expressionless lip-flapping that comes up during minor scenes (and throughout the majority of KH1)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSBHwfLase0
It doesn't come up during minor scenes only. Look at 6:58, during the scene where Sora finds Riku, they make him use The Fish Face. If there's one thing I want them to get rid of in KH completely and forever, it's that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
chi/ddd/bbs v2 remix 2k15 we have the technology

Wander

You will most definitely get gameplay footage? That's the thing they've shown off the most so far and there's no reason why they would stop when they still have so many Keyblade Transformations and Attractions to show off and what not.

It's because of that that I'm not really expecting it. I don't think they want to show too much before they give out a release date or smth.

edtheiii

It's been said before, but this would be the time to announce a Frozen world in KH3. Other than that, I'm praying for that Dec 2016 release date from the calendar in the trailer. A little gameplay footage I guess would go along with the Frozen announcement, but it would be more-so to show the world than to reveal abilities and such. Everything beyond all that would be icing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back