• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
I just made a picture comparing the differences between the original BBS and the BBSFM in 2.5. At least a comparison to what we've seen so far.
DifferencesBBSFM-25_zpsf3197d4a.jpg

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not trying to kill the buzz here, but don't you think that it's possible that they will only release this hypothetical artbook in Japan? You know, like what they always do with Ultimanias?

Not only do I not fear that, I actually expect it lol All the KH artbooks so far (except the Shiro Amano one coming out soon) have been Japan-exclusives so I'm definitely expecting it to be a Japan-only thing. That being said, I'll be one of the first in line to import that baby :)

You never know. The Dark Souls 2 CE is $120 because of all the goodies it has. I could see them making a big expensive CE for KH3. It's a hyped enough game. But they'll probably wait until after. Or, actually, what they'll probably do is release a lazy toss-in artbook for the KH3 CE and then release the real deal after KH3 is out.

While I know there are far better CE's out there, as far as I know, I don't think Dark Souls is made or published by SE. If you take a look at SE's past track record with CE's, none have been as extravagant as that one or say the Assasin's Creed ones so based on SE alone, it doesn't look likely, but that'd still be cool. If not, I urge you create your own CE so to speak, buy certain things from KH3 that you love and build your own little collector's edition ;)

I just made a picture comparing the differences between the original BBS and the BBSFM in 2.5. At least a comparison to what we've seen so far.
DifferencesBBSFM-25_zps24ebf771.jpg

Keep in mind that since that is a still photo, it is most definitely shopped to look better than the final product, but it will still look gorgeous nonetheless...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

also Terra's biceps

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And would you look at that sheen on Terra's belt buckle? And the criss-crossing thread on Aqua's clothing? The details are just so... wonderful.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Don't even trust any of those promo images anyway. We all got bullshat on with 1.5, so be careful before you jump on the "OMG SO GORGEOUS 10/10" train.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Don't even trust any of those promo images anyway. We all got bullshat on with 1.5, so be careful before you jump on the "OMG SO GORGEOUS 10/10" train.

Who said anything about trusting it? Can't a guy admire such a well presented image?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Who is excited for Riku's new clothes? Personally, I am sad to see the belly button go.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Who is excited for Riku's new clothes? Personally, I am sad to see the belly button go.

There's no telling, but who knows, perhaps Riku would visit Atlantica and be turned into a merman? :p

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Wot. What unjust rags are covering Riku's nudity~ >(

Speaking of clothes. I want Nomura's King Mickey shirt he wore to the Expo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
According to twitter user @yuki55, the Kingdom Hearts figure at the charity auction was sold for 162,000円 (roughly $1642.19 USD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back