• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
According to twitter user @yuki55, the Kingdom Hearts figure at the charity auction was sold for 162,000円 (roughly $1642.19 USD).

The auction JUST ended 30 minutes ago and it skyrocketed past that price.

IDK how I missed this thread, but here is what I posted in the other one ^_^

- The drawing of Sora by Nomura will be auctioned off later this month. There are 2 of them and they will only be available to D23 attendees.

- The Kingdom Hearts Sora figure has sold and it is VERY high, I highly doubt anyone could afford it minus a select few (I couldn't even afford it and I'll admit, I did have a friend there to bid for me and my bid was quite high). I will put the final price of it in a spoiler tag below me.

The final price was around $6,700. It was still rising last time my friend checked but had minutes left.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Amazing. Simply amazing to think how much money people are willing to give away for an extremely limited issue of something.

I stand a candle's chance in a cyclone against these people. Probably I would just turn to a 3D printer and have it fabricate a replica of that figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back