• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown till D23 Expo Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
"Still in Development. Please be excited."

giphy.gif

Pandymint

Awards
I just wanna see someone other than Sora in the trailer. I mean, we barely got Xehanort and Eraqus last time. Give me moooore. I wanna see new outfits on EVERYONE.

Popsydoodles

Kingdom Hearts III Fashion Show.

The inner Grunge in me calls out to the plaid. Plaid is love, plaid is life.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Is it safe to assume this is how you dress?

Any who... I'd love for there to be more gameplay shown and have them talk mechanics on keyblade transformations.

Last edited:

Pandymint

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it safe to assume this is how you dress?

Any who... I'd love for there to be more gameplay shown and have them talk mechanics on keyblade transformations.

Your image appears to be not there, but I can provide you with a picture that got taken last night:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Basically, I wear a lot of shirts like that.

Back on topic though: It would be great to learn more about keyblade transformations. Or maybe something about the return of drive forms, if that is going to be back, or maybe something about Kairi's training. I really want her to become a badass.

Popsydoodles

Your image appears to be not there, but I can provide you with a picture that got taken last night:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Basically, I wear a lot of shirts like that.

Back on topic though: It would be great to learn more about keyblade transformations. Or maybe something about the return of drive forms, if that is going to be back, or maybe something about Kairi's training. I really want her to become a badass.
i fixed the image

Weren't drive forms only possible because of Sora's clothes in KH2? He didn't have them in the dream worlds with the clothes he got from Yen Sid or anything close to a drive form. Maybe it's only possible if fairies make your clothes?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd also like if Nomura just stated that The Fish Face was gone and all scenes are rendered in graphics as good as the KH2 opening video.

Antar

Awards
...and all scenes are rendered in graphics as good as the KH2 opening video.

Haha, no thanks. The models of young Eraqus and Xehanort shown in the KHIII gameplay trailer look much better than the off model cgi in the KH2 cinematics.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd also like if Nomura just stated that The Fish Face was gone and all scenes are rendered in graphics as good as the KH2 opening video.

Idk why you are worried. KH3D didn't hate it except maybe in a one-off scene here and there, and Re:coded definitely didn't have it. The game is being made for PS4 and I've yet to see any AAA games with such issues.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm assuming this is the standard for low-poly Sora. Behold the new fishface.

I call it doll face.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Idk why you are worried. KH3D didn't hate it except maybe in a one-off scene here and there, and Re:coded definitely didn't have it. The game is being made for PS4 and I've yet to see any AAA games with such issues.

I call it doll face.

I could swear the scene with Sora/Roxas meeting had The Fish Face... I'm almost positive of that (because I was so happy to see Roxas and then they Fish Faced it). I just need to see lips moving in every cutscene and also, every time anyone speaks it's fully voice acted (no more speech bubbles!)

I hope Nomura announces that at D23.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The only reason faces were texturized is because the fully animated faces were very taxing for PS2 and handheld hardware. This is why BBS is loaded with two-dimensional face images, because the hardware is very weak. PS4 and Xbox One are a lot more powerful, and the new engine clearly doesn't have any 2D textured faces. You'd have to be an idiot to think this'll be an issue.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
And thankfully speech bubbles have been gone since birth by sleep, which is great, I hated those things.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I kinda like speech bubbles. They let the localization team have some fun and write dialogue that wouldn't always happen in cutscenes. IE "This trial is a farce!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back