• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown till D23 Expo Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
As we enter into the month October, we come to the realization that November is just around the corner. And so does the D23 expo in japan AND the Kingdom Hearts fan event on the 3rd.

So just for the heck of it, i am instituting a countdown thread to count the days till the big event.

And the current number of days till the big event is....31!

You may commence with the talking and the hoping and the dreaming and everything else in between.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
any way i expect big things for the d23 event a good trailer 2.8 news maybe new outfit reveals for riku and kairi maybe yoko concert with a new song dearly beloved for kh3

Pandymint

Awards
31? Well... Lets look at the facts. 3 + 1 is 4. 4 + 31 is 35. 35 - 3 is 32. 32 divided by 2 is 16. That's how old Riku is. 16 - 10 is 6. Who has a six letter name?

tumblr_m9n8gbg0y01rw1v4e.gif

But what's this? Xigbar only has one eye... You know who else only has one eye?

d8f6366eb1.jpg

​XIGBAR IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
kingdom hearts 3.1 remix for wii u confirmed

3.1 - 2.8 = .3

.3 remix remix remix confirmed as steam exclusive

Muke

whatever
Awards
31 divided by 835 Days officially announced for GBA and NDS

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
*insert "Time flies" comment or "convoluted numbers game to say 'Half Life 3 confirmed' joke here"

On a serious note, it's going to be very interesting to see what they'll have in store for this year, whether it's II.8 or III proper.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Why do we need complicated number games when all we have to do is III = Half Life 3 = Illuminati confirmed?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
These comments are killing me here. XD

It's amazing how time flies when you forget you're waiting for something (and how slow it is when you do remember.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*insert "Time flies" comment or "convoluted numbers game to say 'Half Life 3 confirmed' joke here"

On a serious note, it's going to be very interesting to see what they'll have in store for this year, whether it's II.8 or III proper.

Well, KH3 is already confirmed to get a trailer but I imagine they will also talk about and show off 2.8 since it is the game closer to releasing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
how hype would you be if the trailer confirmed GTAesque context specific field and battle dialogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back