• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cooperative games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashnard

Hey everyone. I'm chiming in real quick to ask a question.

What would anyone say here is a good cooperative game to play currently? It seems to be an issue I'm having, to find a good co-op. I have all the last gen systems, and the Wii, but I can't seem to find anything fun to play with 1-3 other friends in a co-op fashion.

I have or have played already:

Phantasy Star, The Warriors, MK: Shaolin Monks, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles, Bleach: Blade Battlers, and The Hunter series.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Ashnard

Oh, the Bleach game is on PS2. It's a fun game, you can do co-op missions.

Either way, yeah, I was able to play through those games too. Doesn't seem as though this topic is popular, though I can contribute that to a lack of available co-op games, ha ha ha! Thanks all the same, though.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams.You gotta unlock co-op with a cheat code.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i gotta say the timesplitters series , it was fun playing co-op storyline on that (timesplitters 2 was the best of the series, 3 was just a fun and 1 was ok)

satan_claus

Gears of War. Playing it on co-op is, basically, the ONLY way to beat it on Insane. Also, it's too damn fun.

I just defied your quote. I beat general RAAM by myself on insane...but it wasnt easy though.yeah...wii does not have any good co-op games yet. but may i suggest the 360 since theyre really bringing the co-op games out i.e. gears of war and army of two (not out yet). wii is basically ment for party games and not co-op...but i had to give an suggestion i would say either halo 2, conker: live and reloaded (xbox live co-op) or as said onimusha co-op. those are prbably the best co-op games for the last gen..or you could play some co-op smah bros fighting.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Gears of War. Playing it on co-op is, basically, the ONLY way to beat it on Insane. Also, it's too damn fun.
TMNT 89 Arcade on XBL. It just wins hard.
I sometimes wonder if the members on this forum can read...

"Last Generation Consoles and Wii" = NO 360

*sigh*

Anyways. I would suggest Monster Hunter (it's cheap now and quite fun if you can get online) and the new Socom, Combined Assault. It's got 4 Player Co-Op which is pretty fun. Um... some other suggestions would be SSX Blur for the Wii I guess, it's a pretty decent game if you can get the hang of it...

*thinks*

There is always Tales of Symphonia too. If you like RPG's not only is it a really good one but it's four player.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Jokes on you, i can't read.

I say a Mario Party. They have some co-op minigames if you're into that stuff.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sence you have all the old gen consoles, I must recomend Halo 2 for Xbox. Spent manny months on that Co-Op and VS mode.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oxymoron ftw.
I don't know many more co-op games that are even close to recent that I've played. The only other ones I can think of are ones like The Bouncer. And we know how good that is. "A bit", that's how much.
I LOVED The Bouncer. I wish they would have made it three player Co-Op, that would have made it amazing. I hope they make a Bouncer Two.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Really old games coming up. .
Toejam and Earl 1-3
Zombies ate my Neighbors
Donkeykong Country 1 & 2

Halo 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back