• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contents of Zexion's Lexicon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow. My first thread in I don't know how long. o.o; Well. My question is a simple one.

What do you think the contents of Zexion's book weapon, the Lexicon, are? Because Nomura hid his weapon for a long time, and when we finally got to see it, we still don't know what's in there and he said that revealing the weapon would be a big spoiler early on, so what could he have meant?

I personally haven't come up with any solid theories on the matter, but i'll think on it for a while. But what do you all think? Discuss and theorize away!

~The Twilight Prince~

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I really dont know whats in Zexion's book. I'm guessing that since Nomura said it was a big spoiler that inside the book might hold information on the keyblades history.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I really dont know whats in Zexion's book. I'm guessing that since Nomura said it was a big spoiler that inside the book might hold information on the keyblades history.

Or. Perhaps Zexion was still an apprentice to AtW at the time of BBS. Or if not that (because he did look kinda young-ISH) then maybe he was still around in RG at the time and his book holds information on VAT and of course as you said, info about the keyblade and it's history and all...hm.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Maybe it has to do with Coded? I mean, Jiminy's Journal's records get all screwed up and play the entire part of the plot. Zexion's book might hold some sort of records in relation to the journal.

Though I have no idea what exactly connects them. Just seeing how Coded takes place after KH:2, it's probably more than just filler. If it was, why bother make it?

Y

Yannis

Did he said that? I mean about the spoiler? That is interesting fact, btw..o_O

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe it has to do with Coded? I mean, Jiminy's Journal's records get all screwed up and play the entire part of the plot. Zexion's book might hold some sort of records in relation to the journal.

Though I have no idea what exactly connects them. Just seeing how Coded takes place after KH:2, it's probably more than just filler. If it was, why bother make it?

I agree. I doubt it's just a filler. And of course, Coded happens when Jiminy finds a line he doesn't remember writing in his journal. "You must return to free them from their torment." or whatever. Which puzzles me..because in actuality, wouldn't it have to have been written after Kh2? Because Jiminy had the "Thank Namine" in there when they woke up, and then he wrote the entire Kh2 journal, so if it was in there, don't you think he would have noticed before then..? I'm not 100% sure though.

Yannis said:
Did he said that? I mean about the spoiler? That is interesting fact, btw..o_O

Yeah he did. That's why he didn't reveal it for the longest time. That's why I have a hard time believing that Zexion is dead. I mean. I'm guessing he is, and if you're gonna tell me he is, I humbly request you do it in a non-flaming manner thank you. But anyways, Zexion is the only Organization member we don't witness disappearing. In CoM, the screen goes black and we hear a scream. Er. See a text box with a scream. o_O; And in Re:CoM, Zexion is like, choked out by Repliku, and we see the little black fizzly things come out of him (you know what I mean right? He looks like he's starting to fade.), but they never actually show him fading, while with every other member, they show them disappearing. Just struck me as odd.

So his books contents have some importance to the story, but we just don't know what. But maybe....maybe that's how Xemnas found out about Castle Oblivion. Through Zexion's book. Maybe Zex's book contains info about the past, as I said up there, and that's how Xemnas knew that the room of Awakening was in Castle Oblivion and perhaps even about Aqua's armor, however he obtained that. And notice, in the FM+ scene where Xigbar asks Zexion if he has heard about Xemnas' plan, he stays silent. He never says much on the matter...hmm...I may be on to something here. o_O;; Dunno though.

Y

Yannis

Yeah he did. That's why he didn't reveal it for the longest time. That's why I have a hard time believing that Zexion is dead. I mean. I'm guessing he is, and if you're gonna tell me he is, I humbly request you do it in a non-flaming manner thank you. But anyways, Zexion is the only Organization member we don't witness disappearing. In CoM, the screen goes black and we hear a scream. Er. See a text box with a scream. o_O; And in Re:CoM, Zexion is like, choked out by Repliku, and we see the little black fizzly things come out of him (you know what I mean right? He looks like he's starting to fade.), but they never actually show him fading, while with every other member, they show them disappearing. Just struck me as odd.
Thats..just...STRANGEEEEEH!!!!! ;DD

It is confirmed for me, Zexion is alive.. Im not flaming then, this is my opinion.

IMPORTANT:
Hey! I was just going to say that Zexion is dead, cuz his gravestone in kh2 is red, BUT then I remembered that it was broken. So maybe they broke it just not to cover his weapon, but also to cover his existence =O

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Thats..just...STRANGEEEEEH!!!!! ;DD

It is confirmed for me, Zexion is alive.. Im not flaming then, this is my opinion.

IMPORTANT:
Hey! I was just going to say that Zexion is dead, cuz his gravestone in kh2 is red, BUT then I remembered that it was broken. So maybe they broke it just not to cover his weapon, but also to cover his existence =O

Ah, creepy~

He probably found his gravestone and smashed it in a temperamental fit.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Lol~

I don't think he makes a very good bad guy, I'd like him to be dead so we don't have to deal with him bantering in future games. But all this speculations got me curious.

But to be more on topic...

Dictionary.com said:
lex·i·con /ˈlɛksɪˌkɒn, -kən/
1. a wordbook or dictionary, esp. of Greek, Latin, or Hebrew.
2. the vocabulary of a particular language, field, social class, person, etc.
3. inventory or record: unparalleled in the lexicon of human relations.

If we think of Zexion's lexicon as an inventory of records, he could potentially be holding secrets about the past and future. Maybe in Coded, Mickey acquires it and Sora and the gang use it to help debug the Jiminy Journal.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol~

I don't think he makes a very good bad guy, I'd like him to be dead so we don't have to deal with him bantering in future games. But all this speculations got me curious.

But to be more on topic...

If we think of Zexion's lexicon as an inventory of records, he could potentially be holding secrets about the past and future. Maybe in Coded, Mickey acquires it and Sora and the gang use it to help debug the Jiminy Journal.

I like Zexy. He's one of the more mysterious members. =] But as a bad guy, no probably not. X3 I absolutely love new theories.

That's a very good point. The record bit is the most intriguing. He probably, as you said, kept or keeps a record of the goings on of the keyblade and all that. Maybe he knows more than we're giving him credit for. He IS master of illusion. That's one of the reasons I think he could still be alive. He impersonated Sora, so why couldn't he impersonate someone else and create a copy of himself as he does when you fight him as Riku in Re:CoM. That or he's just moving really fast. o_O;; [I must go for now, but I shall be back on later today.]

EDIT:: By the way. +Rep because I really like the way you think. You have some really good ideas. You now have one rep power. ^.^

Stars

リク

Good idea on that.^.^ I thought Zexion 's lexicon contain his knowledge and what he predict..

D

Divine Light

i think it could maybe...contain information on Keyblade Wars or the studies of ATW..

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I like Zexy. He's one of the more mysterious members. =] But as a bad guy, no probably not. X3 I absolutely love new theories.

That's a very good point. The record bit is the most intriguing. He probably, as you said, kept or keeps a record of the goings on of the keyblade and all that. Maybe he knows more than we're giving him credit for. He IS master of illusion. That's one of the reasons I think he could still be alive. He impersonated Sora, so why couldn't he impersonate someone else and create a copy of himself as he does when you fight him as Riku in Re:CoM. That or he's just moving really fast. o_O;; [I must go for now, but I shall be back on later today.]

EDIT:: By the way. +Rep because I really like the way you think. You have some really good ideas. You now have one rep power. ^.^

Aw, yay~ <3 Thanks!!

Likewise, a good point to make! His death could have all been an illusion. What a tricky character! I'm excited to know more about him now.

If he isn't dead, hopefully he isn't pumped with a vendetta or anything... Maybe'll he'll even help? It seems like Nobodies can play for both good and bad side. Then I'd like him more. :0

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Wow. My first thread in I don't know how long. o.o; Well. My question is a simple one.

What do you think the contents of Zexion's book weapon, the Lexicon, are? Because Nomura hid his weapon for a long time, and when we finally got to see it, we still don't know what's in there and he said that revealing the weapon would be a big spoiler early on, so what could he have meant?

I personally haven't come up with any solid theories on the matter, but i'll think on it for a while. But what do you all think? Discuss and theorize away!

~The Twilight Prince~

Uhm,iono,i always thought that Zexion had a book to fight,but well,on his "grave" room-thingy,the pic of his weapon was broken.
Anyways,it might not be something special,as long as he can copy everything he wants.:s

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, that interview was an April Fool's, I'm sure. I really don't think there's anything too special about Zexion at all, contrary to what a lot of people seem to think...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Can Zexion make clones of himself?
If he did maybe Riku replica killed a clone and the real zexion is stil alive.
Thats my guess.

He can, but they're illusions...and I'm pretty sure they don't have the death effect the rest of the Org. members have, the one that appeared when he killed Zexion...plus, I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed Zexion was dead a long time ago...and I don't really see any reason for him to come back to life anyway...

EDIT:Damn, double post, <_<.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
well, a lexicon usually refers to a dictionary. so maybe he defines some words or he has information on hearts that he kept to himself and no one else has ever known about it. Information on perhaps, although being a small possibility, on a third enemy?? Wouldn't that be part of the reason that it would be a spoiler. maybe the lexicon itself plays a huge role in KH.

I know, I know, you guys are tired of all this "third enemy" business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back