• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contents of Zexion's Lexicon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Bad fanfiction and Linkin Park lyrics

Roflmao

Oh yea, and a hyper demention that leads you to a world of abyss and gambling FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. UGH. I HATE THAT F*CKING BOOK.

Tell me about it. Those goddamn spotlights...

Ugh. I feel your pain. But as for the whole April Fools interview bit, I never heard about that. Huh. Oh well. I could have sworn he said there was a reason he was hiding his weapon when we first found out about him not having one.

He probably just hadn't bothered to design one for him at first, I think...<_<; I like simple explanations.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Tell me about it. Those goddamn spotlights...

Ugh. I hardly EVER get those right. I would figure that there'd be some way to tell, but no. Completely random. Which is good in a sense. Not too easy, but christ.

He probably just hadn't bothered to design one for him at first, I think...<_<; I like simple explanations.

Seems like a pretty crucial detail to just "leave out" in my eyes. Might just be me. But even if that is the case, the weapon aside, why would in both CoM and Re:CoM, Zexion be shown not entirely disappearing. Seems odd, don't you think? He's the ONLY Organization member we don't see disappearing entirely.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Why doesn't anyone view the book as simply a Tome or something?
I think thats the right word.
Lol.
I think Im contradicting my earlier post?
How come it simply can't be the cause of his powers? I know the other members of the Org had powers without the help of the weapon, but just a thought.
>.<

And yer, I know a Lexicon is a dictionary like thing, but maybe they just chose that name because it sounded cool and pertained to books..?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
As far as I know, it's a fancy weapon, just like everyone else's. And just like every one else's it doesn't really affect the storyline and disappeared when they died.

Eh. I wouldn't think it would either. But when Zexion, a master of illusion is never shown to be fully disappearing, that just seems a little strange. And I figured they had some reason for the screen going black and them not showing it in CoM, but it's the same way in Re:CoM, except they show it. He just never fully vanishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back