• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Jump Scan of Pinocchio and Notre Dame

I KNEW FROLLO WOULD BE THERE ;~; <333

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

inb4

[video=youtube;EyS3weMlxLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA[/video]

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: *CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World

We need that in there. Although it wouldn't explain why Stitch was in the Realm of Light during KH2. Did he go back to his world eventually too or something?

Also, I think they should put St. Canard and Duckburg on the same world as Disney Town/Castle.

Dale

:3 YESSSS!!! :D Frollo and Phoebus thats so awesome XD and pleasure island here i come :'D

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Re: *CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World

We need that in there. Although it wouldn't explain why Stitch was in the Realm of Light during KH2. Did he go back to his world eventually too or something?

Also, I think they should put St. Canard and Duckburg on the same world as Disney Town/Castle.
ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!! It would actually make Disney Castle/Town an actually fun world with good stories and villains instead of just minigames. (Seriously, I am not going to waste my time with them just to get the world's keyblade!) However, Nomura has stated that he is against putting in tv shows and I honestly don't blame him.

~Oathkeeper~

Frollo and Phoebus = EPIC! Seriously, I knew Frollo was going to be announced, but Phoebus too?! Man, all this game needs is a confirmation of a boss fight with Frollo or a Pixar world and I'll pre-order it ASAP! (Just kidding, I'm gonna pre-order it eventually, just not now.) Not to mention Pinocchio looks so cute in that picture! I can't wait to see what Prankster's Paradise looks like in the Famitsu scans!
Edit: They've also done an excellent job on Quasimodo's design! Originally, I wasn't sure if he would look like his original incarnation from the movie at all, but now I have complete faith in Square with the new worlds debuting here!

DUDE of course that are going to make Quasi look good. Think about KH2 pirates of the Caribbean looked epic!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Count Frollo? OMG, that actually sounds badass!

People keep referring to him as something different: count, judge, minister, etc, so I just went with what I remembered first xD

For consistency, let's just leave it as Count.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

FROLLO.

I love the Pinocchio World news, but honestly the fact Frollo and Phoebus are there make me pumped. I'm kind of hoping that Riku has a fight with Phoebus ala Terra and Peter Pan seeing as how Riku will be on Quasimodo's side if the current scans are anything to go on.

Also, I better get a Frollo boss fight including his own theme music (rendition of Hellfire) and epic moves, along with a possible assistant (if Notre Dame became an Unversed while burning, I think I'd fall in love with fighting Frollo + Dream Eater Notre Dame at the same time).

Mr Yippie

Oh, so this is a "sneak peek" at next week's big article?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

People keep referring to him as something different: count, judge, minister, etc, so I just went with what I remembered first xD

For consistency, let's just leave it as Count.

I always thought he was a minister, but Count Frollo sounds better anyways. He is probably all of the above.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I just wish I could have gotten info if we see Sora and Riku pole dancing like Esmeralda for awesome attacks. But, like, different from pole swinging and hopping like we've seen - I wants to see me some real pole dancing attacks and with Esmeralda. That'd be epic.

But maybe that's just me.

Was kinda hoping to fight Frollo in kh3....argh..

So you wanted a repeat of KH2 with Gaston? Incomplete worlds =/= Good worlds.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

DUDE of course that are going to make Quasi look good. Think about KH2 pirates of the Caribbean looked epic!
I know it was kinda dumb thinking they wouldn't do a good job on them. I just got the thought that they wouldn't make his hunchback big enough or put the deformed eye on the wrong side, or something else that's weird. But either way, I'm satisfied now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back