• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Please let there be more NPC's in worlds! :') the games already epic cause it has frollo, it will be the best ever if they made the little extra effort :)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The donkey part got to you didn't it Mina? Yeah I don't blame you.

I honestly don't know. I was... five I think. It could be the donkey, Geppetto dying/almost dying, Pinocchio disobeying his parents, Pinocchio being captured, the puppet house scene...

Face it, there is ALOT of nightmare fuel in that movie. And for a five year old? ugh. Oddly enough, I was okay with 101 Dalmatians. And Aladdin (except for Jasmine drowning in sand. I still get creeped out there)

Anyway, I always thought Cecil adopted Kairi and lived on DI with Rosa. And for Terra, dunno. But I wish she did appear in RG so that we could hear Cloud, Leon, Yuffie (etc) call her "mama".

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
You know, I just finished watching "I Wanna Be Like You" on Youtube, and I just realized that when The Jungle Book gets a world, KING LOUIE AND THE VULTURES NEED TO BE IN IT!

madammina

You know, I just finished watching "I Wanna Be Like You" on Youtube, and I just realized that when The Jungle gets a world, KING LOUIE AND THE VULTURES NEED TO BE IN IT!

Okay, I'm just going to copy/paste my King Louie issue...

[video=youtube;7YNcCUN6pIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YNcCUN6pIk[/video]

By the time Talespin was created, Louie Prima (King Louie's Original Voice Actor) had died. So, Disney hired a very good voice actor named Jim Cummings (He's also Pooh, Tigger, Ray, Don Karnage, Darkwing Duck, NegaDuck...) Jim Cummings has a skill in imitation so he imitated Louie Prima's performance.

Apparently he did it too well and Disney was sued by Louie Prima's widow for breech of contract. Since then, King Louie either does not speak or his cousin "Larry" shows up instead.

Does anyone know how many times I've explained this?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
This would make my day. We need more Disney + SE interaction. I'd love to see Cecil be one of the Guards/Knights like Phoebus is in The City of Bells, and see someone like Terra/Tina in Pinocchio. I dunno, I could just see her being there.

Or better yet - Pinocchio and KEFKA INTERACTION! YESSSSSSSSS.

I don't really see why they would censor it - for a girl character, I wouldn't doubt it (though that'd be a stupid reason), but for a guy? They had a half-naked ten year old, Aqua being choked, and God knows all the other things that have happened in the KH series alone. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a guy character doing that.

It was the same, just with an open back and heels I think. But still, I loved that design as much as the current one.

Yes more SE characters in KH would be awesome!

I was just thinking about how crazy Disney can be with that stuff and I was thinking specifically of girls. It would be ok for a guy yes. I have a hard time seeing the guys getting really flexible like that still. Oh well.

I was not a fan of the open back. It did not look as good to me. Just my opinion.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Yeah, I know about that dumb copyright by that greedy widow, (Come on, you know she just wanted the money.) However, I would still like to appear in some text cutscenes or at least make cameo, he's just so epic!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

By the time Talespin was created, Louie Prima (King Louie's Original Voice Actor) had died. So, Disney hired a very good voice actor named Jim Cummings (He's also Pooh, Tigger, Ray, Don Karnage, Darkwing Duck, NegaDuck...) Jim Cummings has a skill in imitation so he imitated Louie Prima's performance.

Apparently he did it too well and Disney was sued by Louie Prima's widow for breech of contract. Since then, King Louie either does not speak or his cousin "Larry" shows up instead.

Does anyone know how many times I've explained this?

But then, King Louie could appear and just not have a speaking role. o_O

madammina

HOw though? His big thing is this:
[video=youtube;r8R4p6t9250]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8R4p6t9250[/video]

Goes from a song and dance number to a mute?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Pretty much. If they bring back word bubbles (not that I want those), he could speak that way. Or they could do a "you can't speak to the king directly" scenario.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Pretty much. If they bring back word bubbles (not that I want those), he could speak that way. Or they could do a "you can't speak to the king directly" scenario.

That or they could possibly just have him grunt.....and then he has a few subjects who just interpret what he's saying.
That or he whispers into their ears, and then they tell Sora/Riku what he's saying.

It just seems disappointing IMO.

Why couldn't they just make him be King Larry instead of King Louie?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Goes from a song and dance number to a mute?

You have no idea how much that made me laugh xD

That makes me wonder, is he gonna be a mute if included, speech bubbles, have someone speak for him, or just have them use old audio to sing with...? 'Cuz I feel like that wouldn't mix very well.

Man, why couldn't that widow be quiet until AFTER Kingdom Hearts got Jungle Book as a world.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
You have no idea how much that made me laugh xD

That makes me wonder, is he gonna be a mute if included, speech bubbles, have someone speak for him, or just have them use old audio to sing with...? 'Cuz I feel like that wouldn't mix very well.

Man, why couldn't that widow be quiet until AFTER Kingdom Hearts got Jungle Book as a world.
Is she still holding that as a case? I mean, really? After how long?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Is she still holding that as a case? I mean, really? After how long?

Some may see it as a way to keep the man's spirit alive. He was/is King Louie, and if someone just replaces that, then it may feel like that person has really died, and there's nothing left of them to remember. No one likes to lose a loved one.

Some may see it as a scam to get money, but I think it's the first thing I said.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Some may see it as a way to keep the man's spirit alive. He was/is King Louie, and if someone just replaces that, then it may feel like that person has really died, and there's nothing left of them to remember. No one likes to lose a loved one.

I agree on that, but like, haven't two of the Mickey's VAs died? And their families didn't complain when they got replaced. But to each family there is a different way of handling pain.

Though, maybe she'd be willing to appeal now. I mean, it's been what, over ten years since the case or something?

madammina

I agree on that, but like, haven't two of the Mickey's VAs died? And their families didn't complain when they got replaced. But to each family there is a different way of handling pain.

Though, maybe she'd be willing to appeal now. I mean, it's been what, over ten years since the case or something?

To be fair, Wayne Allwine's wife WAS Russie Taylor (AKA Minnie Mouse)

No, really, he was married to Minnie Mouse.
The Voices Behind Mickey and Minnie - Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor | Voices.com

They had one daughter and were married for at least 20 years. They literally met in a recording booth. Disney kept them out of the public eye for a while in case they divorced, but that (thankfully) never happened.

(And Disney would have to appeal, not the wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back