• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completely done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Well I think I have done it:
45:20
Locked all Keyholes
Level 100
Obtained Ultima Weapon
Obtained Save the Queen/Save the King
Rescued all Dalmations
Found all Trinities
Beaten the secret bosses of Wonderland and Agrabah
Defeated Ice Titan
Defeated Sephiroth(About 20 times now, first at level 80)

Is there really anything left to do before I beat the game?

EDIT: Oh, and now I have reached 999,999 EXP.
Which wasn't that far but you know...It's something.

Last edited:

Vixx

You beat sephiroth at lvl 80, 20 times???
nice, although the farthest i got in my level was on KH2 to like 75 or something...

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
You beat sephiroth at lvl 80, 20 times???
nice, although the farthest i got in my level was on KH2 to like 75 or something...

Well I beat him once at level 80....Then at 81, then 82, all the way to 100.

αsiя

space coke
Congratulations, now you can throw the disc in the trash.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I don't know...it looks like you covered everything. Maybe obtain 99 of every item? It would be a bit pointless, though, except for essentials such as potions and ethers. But that all can be done in just minutes. You could try beating your records on those mini-game things such as the 100 Acre Wood ones or the Jungle Slider one.

Have you collected all the postcards scattered throughout Traverse Town?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Have you collected all the postcards scattered throughout Traverse Town?

Yup, those too.
The only thing that I didn't do that I am aware of is get Sora's Cheer ability, which is ok since I never really used summons in the first place.

But wow.
I have seen "Another Side, Another Story" online before, it doesn't quite live up to earning it and watching/listening on a system.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Have you collected every item, like the Mystery Mold from the Back Mushrooms, or the Shiitake and Matsutake ranks from the Rare Truffle?

Thought about those, decided they really weren't something I was interested in doing.
They are boring really.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Ehhh, I don't think it works that way. You have to do it, you know, so that you can say you completely finished it ^^

And bouncing the Truffles actually gets kinda exciting at like the 70th bounce.....

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
JESUS! You are good at this game! I never even knew where to find mystery goo! But I don't think you can do anything else before beating it.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think you finished it with 100% completion. I can't believe you did it all in only 45 hours.

dman1209

took me 99 hours to completely beat the game. And I mean completely! Did everythng possible in the game. But i did go asleep a couple times when playing so I would say it took me about 70 hours. :D. But yeah your done but not completely

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I think you finished it with 100% completion. I can't believe you did it all in only 45 hours.

Well there were times I paused and did things on my laptop, so it was probably around like 40 hours.

Did you complete the Jungle Slider?

Yes I did.

.....did you complete it on proud mode?

Actually no, I am saving that till I know KH3 will be coming out, then I will replay all games again.
Although I am doing proud mode on KH2 right now, pretty much cause it's a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back