• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded coming America?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
yeah. but weren't the final mixes always japanese releases only. I never heard that they were even thinking of bringing them to America
That's right, it is still a screw over. Wouldn't you like to play FM in a english?
Anyway it''l be easier to believe an american kh coded if somebody had posted a link at least. Hello, OP?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
man i really wish the tell us at TGS that coded will be released outside of nippon already. :O

the alias 2 [i think that's how you spell it] is the closest thing that looks like the P-01A... but of course the iphone is the closest to the technology, even if it doesn't look like the P-01A.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I almost hope that it isn't released anywhere other than Japan, because in my opinion (no need to flame me), the game is looking pretty horrid and I've dreaded news of it since the 3 games were announced.

I don't think it'll be a good game.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think this and BBS will be the best games out of the kh series, and kh itself.

days was just pitiful. just pitiful i tell you!

oh god. iv been waiting to use that hojo thingy somewhere.

ugh w/eeee,

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
man i really wish the tell us at TGS that coded will be released outside of nippon already. :O

the alias 2 [i think that's how you spell it] is the closest thing that looks like the P-01A... but of course the iphone is the closest to the technology, even if it doesn't look like the P-01A.

Or maybe my dad's phone. I'm not sure what its called, but its a verizon samsing, and it flips both ways, up and sideways. That looks like the same thing. I was like, "DAD DID YOU BUY A JAPANESE PHONE WITHOUT TELLING ME!" xD

BluesStar21

Aint gonna happen, do not count on it. They will screw us over, like they did with Final Mixes

man they screwed us over pretty darn good with the final mix's ,I almost gave up on the KH series, but then I told my self that we got the better KH, thats the whole reason why there making Final Mixs. Don't get mad, don't get mad I kept telling my self, until it finally sunk in. Now I'm glad that JP is getting a update version of the games, it lets us see what there getting.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Aint gonna happen, do not count on it. They will screw us over, like they did with Final Mixes

I agree with this guy. Nomura has stated no plans for an NA/EU release of coded, last I checked. Don't count on it.
If absolutely must know every detail about it, look it up on wiki.
Besides, our phones can't handle those graphics. Perhaps a port to the PSP or even the DS. Otherwise, don't count on it

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, Nomura has too stated plans. They might not be happening, but he's stated them.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Nomura wants it to released in NA, it's an important part of the series, and it can very easily be done on Wiiware.

Sorikux

Yeah, they're not going to release one of the more important games over, lol. This isn't a Final Mix, this is a brand new game.

Calling WiiWare release right now.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Um, Nomura has too stated plans. They might not be happening, but he's stated them.

Has he? I haven't looked up anything KH related for many months.
Unlikely to be coming out on our cell phones though

XYZ

I think that the iPhone would be the perfect global port. I dunno where you guys are getting these ideas for a port to a major consul, that's craziness. Anyways, like I was saying, the iPhone would be perfect. Has anyone here played Hero of Sparta? It's a pretty basic hack and slash iPhone game with decent graphics, at least PSX worthy, and it even features techniques similar to reaction commands. And then there is also iMech, an online robot melee game. Although it can be a bit laggy, it is usually pretty smooth and shows that the iPhone can easily handle online game play. Both of these games feature a 'faux-analog' stick and 'faux-buttons' that appear all on the touchscreen, which is multitouch. Honestly, I could just go on and on about how good the iPhone is and how perfect it is for Kingdom Hearts Coded. Aaaand, if Coded is ported, they better port Mobile as well or else!

Only thing is, I hear that iPhones are incredibly unpopular in Japan..

Awards
i doubt it will be WiiWare or on the iPhone, it's VERY likely it will be DSiWare. It's like what they did with FFIVAY, it was originally released on cell phones in JPN, but it came to NA on WiiWare. But I think it'll be on DSiWare.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think that the iPhone would be the perfect global port. I dunno where you guys are getting these ideas for a port to a major consul, that's craziness. Anyways, like I was saying, the iPhone would be perfect. Has anyone here played Hero of Sparta? It's a pretty basic hack and slash iPhone game with decent graphics, at least PSX worthy, and it even features techniques similar to reaction commands. And then there is also iMech, an online robot melee game. Although it can be a bit laggy, it is usually pretty smooth and shows that the iPhone can easily handle online game play. Both of these games feature a 'faux-analog' stick and 'faux-buttons' that appear all on the touchscreen, which is multitouch. Honestly, I could just go on and on about how good the iPhone is and how perfect it is for Kingdom Hearts Coded. Aaaand, if Coded is ported, they better port Mobile as well or else!

Only thing is, I hear that iPhones are incredibly unpopular in Japan..

Mac News: iPod: Without Buttons, iPod Touch Can't Touch DS or PSP

Read that. Games on the iPhone may be good, but for the simple reason that players will always want the accuracy and responsiveness of buttons, handhelds and consoles will always be a gamer's preferrence over the iPhone.

State

Awards
hopefully they will. What phones would have it?

see: final fantasy 4 the after years
wikipedia said:
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, released in Japan as Final Fantasy IV the After Years: Return of the Moon (ファイナルファンタジーIV ジ・アフターイヤーズ -月の帰還-, Fainaru Fantajī Fō Ji Afutā Iyāzu -Tsuki no Kikan-?) is a Japanese role-playing game developed by Matrix Software and published by Square Enix, and is the sequel to Final Fantasy IV. Originally released in Japan in 2008 as a mobile game with the title Final Fantasy IV the After: Return of the Moon (ファイナルファンタジーIV ジ・アフター -月の帰還-, Fainaru Fantajī Fō Ji Afutā -Tsuki no Kikan-?), an enhanced WiiWare port of the title was released in North America, PAL regions, and Japan in 2009.
the possibilities of coded being released in english increased by this, and it would be the third kh game to be put on a nintendo console.

XYZ

∞;4450797 said:

Read that. Games on the iPhone may be good, but for the simple reason that players will always want the accuracy and responsiveness of buttons, handhelds and consoles will always be a gamer's preferrence over the iPhone.
Well I can't say that I necessarily agree with Phil Schiller, claiming that the iPod Touch has 1up'ed the actual hand held game systems, but the iPod Touch has come a long way. I guess that the quality of the App, and button consistency, really depends on the app's budget.

tevlen

∞;4450797 said:

This argument could easily be applied to the wii, and yet we see the wii with its non conventional control scheme with the highest total sales.

Risks can either pay off big or crash hard; non conventional control schemes are one such risk.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This argument could easily be applied to the wii, and yet we see the wii with its non conventional control scheme with the highest total sales.

Risks can either pay off big or crash hard; non conventional control schemes are one such risk.

Holy shit.

It's tevlen.

omgwtfbbq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back