• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloverfield game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Attention CF fans there will be a fan-made pc game released sometime this year! What do you think it is about? After or during the attack

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
A game for Cloverfield will make absolutely no sense unless you are playing as a soldier and trying to stop the monster, or if you are Rob, Jason, Hud, Beth, Lily, and Marlena trying to defend yourself and trying to escape the city.

Fan based games just seem so 'dodgy' for some reason. Then there's the whole copyright laws?

Well, seriously, what this game would be based on is just stupid, the movie itself, should just be enjoyed as a movie.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Well Im going to waste the 50 or so bucks to get this game. Then see how bad it sucks...then burn it.

I Freakin' hate Cloverfield...wasted my only $8...

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
NO!!! They're going to make a horrible game out of a great movie!!! I was scared that they would attempt to make a game out of it, and the only way it would seem any good is if you were the monster, but that would kill the meaning of the movie as "the average person experiencing the event". I'll rent it but they shouldn't have touched it, it should have been, like its been said, enjoyed just as a movie.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
So the point of the game is to play through the story of the movie, having no idea what the heck you're doing or what your running from until about 10 minutes before the ending credits of the game?
[sarcasm]How exhilarating! [/sarcasm]
Seriously, no. J.J. Abrams films are probably not the best for a video game.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
So..... you'd rather waste $50 on a FANMADE game? And $8 for A GREAT MOVIE was a waste of money? WOW, you're the most strangest person I've ever met.

Uh...the movie was horrible and it was a waste of my life...and the 9 months for the people to make to the movie was a waste for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back