• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Why would you? Some of the KH accessories there are actually worth owning and some other stuff too.

Not really. I've seen better KH stuff on Amazon and eBay, and on there they were so much cheaper than Hot Topic. In my experience, Hot Topic is overpriced with cheap quality. The jewelry I've bought from there before only lasted a week, the clothes get holes in them after a month, and the corsets are utter crap.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Not really. I've seen better KH stuff on Amazon and eBay, and on there they were so much cheaper than Hot Topic. In my experience, Hot Topic is overpriced with cheap quality. The jewelry I've bought from there before only lasted a week, the clothes get holes in them after a month, and the corsets are utter crap.

Yeah my Undesirable Number 1 has loose strings on the armpit so it's like I have thick armpit hair... lol

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
what is an undesirable number 1?

it's a jersey thing you wouldn't understand

syke naw

Undesirable Number 1 is the title given to Harry Potter in the Deathly Hallows after the Ministry of Magic is overtaken by Voldemort, and Harry is now a criminal and wanted and is being hunted by snatchers.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I just went into an Urban Outfitters the other day.
I left laughing
thats how i felt when i went to abrecrombie. it was like, they were trying to hard to make it look all california ey and me and my cousin were just messing with the employees for the fun of it. same with hollister >.< theyre both gay.
well maybe its not ENTIRELY gay but the ones at my mall are.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother to go to the mall anymore for shopping. The one near me is...well, shit. My friends and I will go there just to hang out and wander around, maybe go into a video game store and an anime/manga store, but not really shop. We usually just stay in the food court and hang out there.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Mexx mostly

Also:

Tommy Hilfiger
Espirit (ehhhh)
Diesel
Winners

Get all/most of shoes from Sketchers

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Eh, I buy my clothes from random stores. Whatever looks nice. Don't really care about labels and brands.
I do like "Link", though. It's a Finnish collection, so I doubt anyone has heard of it.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I hate Hollister so bad. It smells like sweat in the store and cheaply made material that is over-priced for shit quality. I laugh at all the people who walk into that store. Besides, Hollister is for Middle School kids.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Gap, American Eagle, and Aeropostale, usually. If I feel like wasting a ton of money I'll go into Abercrombie.

O

Oberon

Gap, American Eagle, and Aeropostale, usually. If I feel like wasting a ton of money I'll go into Abercrombie.
I have a few A&F shirts and a sweater, but I actually have no idea how expensive their clothing is; I'm presuming it's very overpriced. I usually get a sweater from relatives that was bought at A&F.

EDIT: jesus fuck, a button-up is 70 bucks. who has that kind of money?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MOST of my clothes come from Khols because my mom refuses to shop anywhere else. I like shopping at Marshalls and Plato's Closet and stuff. I like it. :3

And I guess hot topic but i feel like such a tool paying that much for a shirt or something. plus they NEVER fcukING HAVE MY BRA SIZE.

then again, nowhere has my damn bra size. :C bitches. especially victoria's secret. fcuk 'em.

But yeah. Either Wal-Mart, Target or Khols. bleeeh...

MosesMohs

Why would you? Some of the KH accessories there are actually worth owning and some other stuff too.

I have been looking for Roxas's checkerboard bracelet ever since KH2 came out. I can never find it anywhere.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
and urban outfitters isn't for everyone, hah.
No, I was laughing at the prices. I don't know about you, but I am not willing to cough up $70+ for a t shirt
One t shirt

thats how i felt when i went to abrecrombie. it was like, they were trying to hard to make it look all california ey and me and my cousin were just messing with the employees for the fun of it. same with hollister >.< theyre both gay.
well maybe its not ENTIRELY gay but the ones at my mall are.

Yeah I get that feeling too, but I love Hollister for their boxers
So comfy

Awards
I have a walk-in closet full of shit that I never wear. Very rarely do I wear anything other than plain white t-shirts anymore.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I've been getting a bunch of designer stuff for free from my sister because she works as those people who help put the clothes on the models and choose their outfits. Most expensive thing she gave me so far is a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses around $640. Whoever actually pays that much for glasses must really like LV.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I've been getting a bunch of designer stuff for free from my sister because she works as those people who help put the clothes on the models and choose their outfits. Most expensive thing she gave me so far is a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses around $640. Whoever actually pays that much for glasses must really like LV.

I love Louis Vuitton. I have several bags, but I want a pair of LV sunglasses.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
No, I was laughing at the prices. I don't know about you, but I am not willing to cough up $70+ for a t shirt
One t shirt

Yeah it is pretty expensive. I don't go often, and if I do it's straight to the sales rack. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back