• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Kingdom Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Starlight codes are going to be available after the Version 3.1.0 update. There's still no deadline for achieving the Classic Kingdom score goals, but this should serve as a reminder to get them done sooner rather than later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I’m going to assume the deadline will be the same in Global so y’all have until April 30, 2019 to get these minigames done.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I finished it within a week, happy to realize points were cumulative and not a combination of the top 3 scores or one top score you had to achieve. I have access to my code but it cannot be entered on PSN yet. I guess it won't be usable until it comes out in the US but I'd hoped that we could at least have it ready to preload. Hopefully it can be entered day 1 or hour 0 (11 PM for me) or else I might forget I have it for a while lol

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I finished it within a week, happy to realize points were cumulative and not a combination of the top 3 scores or one top score you had to achieve. I have access to my code but it cannot be entered on PSN yet. I guess it won't be usable until it comes out in the US but I'd hoped that we could at least have it ready to preload. Hopefully it can be entered day 1 or hour 0 (11 PM for me) or else I might forget I have it for a while lol

My plan is to launch the game when available (9 pm for me) and play for a few hours until the 29th go to bed and when I wake up, imput the code and load up the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back