• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Kingdom Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Alright, I got 3 of 5 completed.

Giantland was the easiest, but also the most fun. It's a shame the required score is so low. I wish it was 100.

I actually enjoyed Fishing' Frenzy. I thought the required score was just right and it wasn't too difficult. After you reach 1000 points, I recommend just going for 10 or 20 points fish as things start to get hectic. The right side is your best friend (at least for me). The sign post in the water is kinda annoying, but it helps you to stay focused.

The Barnyard Battle is a long fight to meet the required score, but it made me get better over time. Getting that 76 combo after the first two rounds is VERY satisfying. I've sadly never made it past the third round because shit gets hectic. In the third round, you have enemies crossing over the paths making it very difficult to remember to hit Sora or Mickey. This one caused A TON of misses. I think the button positioning should be reworked, and the button icons should be increased. My thumbs had a hard time repositioning on a touch screen, and I think the game would be more suitable for physical buttons.

The last ones I have yet to complete are Karinval Kid and Musical Farmer. Karnival Kid gets hectic with its time limit and knowing the right times to put the hotdog on the grill. As for. Musical Farm, I haven't really figured it out yet. Every time I drop a egg in the first round I just restart in frustration. Like everyone says, it's just too much going on. I'm going to take a break for now and resume later.

mytomxxx

This is going to be a loooong way to the scores hahaha

Edit: Just did Fishin Frenzy yey
Edit2: Just did Musical Farmer yey2
Edit3: Just did Giantland yey3
Edit4: Just did Karnival Kid yey4
Edit5: Just did The Barnyard Battle yey5

Yeah didnt take that long

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Alright khi-fam, got some tips for Musical Farmer, since this seems to be everyone's biggest bane:
  • Focus on the top half of the pipes. Specifically the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th (counting from the left). You should only be casually glancing at the boxes at the bottom in the beginning rounds.
  • Get into the habit of adjusting the pipes as soon as is possible. Do it even while the eggs are moving slowly; it will become crucial farther into the game. (e.g. If there is one egg in pipe 5 and one egg in pipe 6, and the pipe 6 egg JUST moved into the moveable part, flip it. Flip it right now.)
  • Get accustomed to the length of each pipe (from chicken to the moveable part). You need to keep track of the adjustments you'll need to be making in the foreseeable future for both groups of pipes.
  • If there are five eggs already in a box and one egg is above them outside its pipe, you can deliver the box to [insert mouse name] and it will count as a full-box.
  • If you're standing in the "deliver box to [mouse]" positions on the far right and left, pressing up will put you up on the shelf/scaffolding on the respective side. Those two higher positions are where you should be most of the game, so you need to be able to clear out boxes and snap back there in a jiffy. (I'm still trying to get myself to learn this one too).
  • In the beginning you should do your best to turn in full boxes of eggs, but once the pace picks up you may need to sacrifice some points in order to keep the eggs from breaking. (I still don't know when to start shifting from one strategy to the other, but around a score of 2000 or the 24-egg round, perhaps?)
  • Around that same time, it will be important to handle that middle box; eventually rounds will last long enough that it can get filled up before you're done. Swap it after you've emptied/delivered one of the others.
  • But seriously though, focus on that top half of the pipes. Don't hyper-focus on that last egg you need that's just a few ticks away from the box; those stupid chickens will still be popping out more of them and no doubt at least one of them will require pipe management.
:D And that's it for Cutie's unsolicited, probably unhelpful minigame tips for tonight~

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Done and done.

Man, I can't wait to try these games and more with a proper controller, at the end of the day they're mighty fun.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I got Karinval Kid completed. I had a lot of fun with this one. I just wish the timer would restart instead of adding 30 seconds after each round. I never got over 5,000 points sadly, and it seems like it's made to be played in short bursts instead of completing it in one go. I will be using CutiePie's advice for Musical Farmer and not reallllly looking forward to this one.

Seadrin

Awards
I got Karinval Kid completed. I had a lot of fun with this one. I just wish the timer would restart instead of adding 30 seconds after each round. I never got over 5,000 points sadly, and it seems like it's made to be played in short bursts instead of completing it in one go. I will be using CutiePie's advice for Musical Farmer and not reallllly looking forward to this one.

Yes, Karnival Kid is such a fun one! The timer is totally tricky. I think I got a bit over 6,200 in my best go. The trick I found is to get the first few easier rounds done QUICK, so you continue to add onto the time you have. Anytime you take a hot dog off a grill, immediately replace it and begin cooking a new one.

Good luck!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually I've only ever lost progress with the eggs that were still moving through the tubes; the eggs in my baskets are always there after I mess up.
You are right, my apologise for the misinformation :)

Don’t be like me with the Karnival Kid. If you accidentally pick something up like a glass or chips and you weren’t meant to, you can put them back down. Sorry to Clarabell for me constantly serving you a drink when you didn’t need one.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yes, Karnival Kid is such a fun one! The timer is totally tricky. I think I got a bit over 6,200 in my best go. The trick I found is to get the first few easier rounds done QUICK, so you continue to add onto the time you have. Anytime you take a hot dog off a grill, immediately replace it and begin cooking a new one.

Good luck!

I've been doing what you've recommended, but maybe I'm just not fast enough lol. I still only get around 5,000 each time.

Well I've finished Musical Farmer, but wish more were available! Still, it was nice to play these and I'm happy we got to play them before KH3's release.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Don't know what's going on here but I'm getting kinda mad. So I'm trying to get Fishing Frenzy out of the way and I'm at 6970 but every game I play now, my score won't go up. I've even topped my high score 5 times at 970. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it glitched right now?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Every time you complete the mini-game, does the screen dip to black?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It has to dip to black to save the score. If it doesn’t do that or you quit the game manually it doesn’t save.

I’m uncertain of what the solution could be. Could you try turning your device off and then back on again? That fixes some issues I may have in other apps sometimes, maybe it would work here?

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Problem has fixed itself? All I had to do was clear my cache and reset my wifi connection which was weird. Oh well. 2 games down, 3 to go. I'm slowly but surely working on the games.
Any idea on when this event to get the Starlight keyblade will end?

Leaferian

Awards
Karnival Kid and Barnyard Battle are all I have left and they just... seem to take so dang long.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This was ..interesting. I actually quite enjoyed these minigames, but I was triggered by the hotdog/server/Diner Dash one, and of course it's one of the games you need to most points for. @_@

Maybe it's because I've recently returned to FFXV to tie up loose ends, but I enjoyed the fishing game the most~

I freaking killed it on Giantland. I literally had to commit suicide in that game, because it just kept going, and I wanted to move on with my life. I wonder if these games cap out after a certain point.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Unfortunately I missed it. Maybe there will be a slight chance it'll come back? lol

DaviPx

Awards
Some tips:
Karnival Kid : you can use the "ketchup" BEFORE the sausage
Giantland: i usually stayed next to the giant's arms when they were down, because the next move will be up.
Fishing frenzy: after hooking the fish you can move your boat and you can hold the up button instead of pressing it fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back