• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Kingdom Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
These scores are gonna take forever to get lol

The games are fun so far though. I hate the fishing game haha

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Me, I haven't tried yet. (Like I'd play those on my big tablet.)

Downloading KHUX on my phone now though. I'll try it once it finishes.

But yeah, if anyone has any strats on those games..I'll be asking my KHUX party too.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I've yet to muster up the courage/swallow my pride to download the app and try these minigames. Is there neat music playing over these games, like new compositions?

It's kind of interesting and funny to me that for most people, this is their first taste of REAL GENUINE KH3 gameplay.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I've yet to muster up the courage/swallow my pride to download the app and try these minigames. Is there neat music playing over these games, like new compositions?

It's kind of interesting and funny to me that for most people, this is their first taste of REAL GENUINE KH3 gameplay.

I was just thinking how this is my first time playing as Sora in new content since DDD in 2012.

Also, am I the only one who thinks ex tres equals extras? Lol

Last edited:
Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I was just thinking how this is my first time playing as Sora in new content since DDD in 2012.

Also, am I the only one who thinks ex tres equals extras? Lol
...Well, you just blew my mind on both accounts. I didn't think that before, but I certainly am now.

I've been struggling with these mini-games for a while now, except for GiantLand, which I managed to reach the score goal of in a single go. It really was just a test of patience, I only lost a single life due to rushing, and my last two deaths were just to end the game and lock in a score of 55. It also gave me 600 Jewels for clearing that goal, so I'm happy with that.
If these are truly cumulative goals as Sign said earlier, then this feels much less daunting; I was under the assumption that it would add up your top three high scores to contribute to the overall goal, which had me worrying about being good at these. But if it's just being patient and doing these over and over, I can manage.

Meow Wow

Awards
So far I’ve only been able to try Giantland and Musocal Farmer. I’m having a harder time than I expected. Especially with Musical farmer. Juggling eggs and the pacing when it gets to the second or third round is what gets me. I probably just stuck at it, that’s all.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I got it on the fishing game.

Yes, the score is cumulative. Since I've never played that type of game before, I just kept trying..and got it without actually getting the score.

I'll keep at it, one game at a time after my morning walk. At least this helps me avoid sis's Darn Playlist That I Hate (tm)

And Launchpad; There's no real cool music over these sadly. If you've ever played the old handheld football games from 1980, this is the same kinda thing, screen wise. And sound wise.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Classic Kingdom should be the main attraction and Union Cross should be the side feature. There I said it. I love this and I honestly didn’t think I would. I’d love it if unlocking the other games in KH3 will let us play them on our phones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Musical Farmer is the worst one imo. Too many moving parts and things to pay attention to.

Karnival Kid might be my favorite of the bunch, but it'll definitely be a lot easier to play with the dpad/analog sticks.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I got it on the fishing game.

Yes, the score is cumulative. Since I've never played that type of game before, I just kept trying..and got it without actually getting the score.

I'll keep at it, one game at a time after my morning walk. At least this helps me avoid sis's Darn Playlist That I Hate (tm)

And Launchpad; There's no real cool music over these sadly. If you've ever played the old handheld football games from 1980, this is the same kinda thing, screen wise. And sound wise.

yeah i remember those. i had a The Lion King one when i was young, had no idea how to beat the whole thing.

Alja

Classic Kingdom should be the main attraction and Union Cross should be the side feature. There I said it. I love this and I honestly didn’t think I would. I’d love it if unlocking the other games in KH3 will let us play them on our phones.
Preach! I hope they'll release an independent Classic Kingdom app for mobile phones sometimes after KH3 is out so you can play these and all the others on the go without needing KHUX.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, finally got to play a couple of them.
Giantland has got nothing on me, that giant will need a good doctor for all those sneezes.

Yay for cumulative scores too!

Rii

Awards
I just got notified that I beat the challenge for Giantland, even though I only scored 35? Anybody else have this happen?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Giantland is super fun! The Giant does get faster as the levels progress, so be careful. The safe spots are behind the house hold items, so it's definitely good to use them.

Musical Farmer is the worst one imo. Too many moving parts and things to pay attention to.

Agreed. It's just so hectic. I haven't been able to get past the 10 eggs round, but I haven't put too much time into yet. I'm gunna keep trying.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I've reached stage 16 with the giant, then I self-KO'd to try other games.

Luckily I was raised with these games and was always a big fan of them, so most are easy.
I agree the farmer is just the worst. Doable, but too much stuff.
(btw, in case somebody made the same assumption as me: the containers can hold more than 3 eggs at a time, you don't have to rush and clear them)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I've reached stage 16 with the giant, then I self-KO'd to try other games.

Luckily I was raised with these games and was always a big fan of them, so most are easy.
(btw, in case somebody made the same assumption as me: the containers can hold more than 3 eggs at a time, you don't have to rush and clear them)

That helps a lot Darkos! That explains a lot of why I’ve been struggling with this one. Lol

Rii

Awards
I just got notified that I beat the challenge for Giantland, even though I only scored 35? Anybody else have this happen?

I’m an idiot I read all like seven comments about the scores being cumulative and just understood.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They can hold up to six (that surprised me) but I find it best to clear out those containers as soon as possible. If an egg cracks, then the eggs you’ve thrown to Mickey and Minnie are saved. If you’re saving them up in the basket and an egg cracks then you have to start all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back