• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Kingdom Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Just got through getting the cumulative high scores for each of the Classic Kingdom games. It only took a few hours! The Starlight code is not active yet, and gives this message: "The product code will be added a later." Yes, the typo with the additional "a" is actually what it says.

I love that SENA added this little objective, that you could get through in a day or less, or a week or two if you really spread out the mini games to receive the Starlight Keyblade. The mini-games are fun and you get a Keyblade, too! I wonder if more bonuses will be added through KHUX as we draw closer to January.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am in love with these

I just did 70 stages of Giantland, and I only needed 50 cumulative lol. Whoops...

I haven't gotten enough in anything else. I agree Musical Farmer is the worst, I can't keep up with it. Though Karnival Kid confused me till I read the directions lol. All the others were intuitive enough I didn't need to tbh.

Edit: I'm rank 45 in Giantland! That is the highest I have ever been ranked in this money grubbing game lol. It will probably stay that way.

Seadrin

Awards
I am in love with these

I just did 70 stages of Giantland, and I only needed 50 cumulative lol. Whoops...

I haven't gotten enough in anything else. I agree Musical Farmer is the worst, I can't keep up with it. Though Karnival Kid confused me till I read the directions lol. All the others were intuitive enough I didn't need to tbh

Edit: I'm rank 45 in Giantland! That is the highest I have ever been ranked in this money grubbing game lol. It will probably stay that way.

Great job! That's an impressive score for sure.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Great job! That's an impressive score for sure.

Thanks! I really was surprised about how crazy some of the other scores are...people went nuts on these really fast.

Only thing I am bummed about is I bet I will be burned out on these 5 in particular by the time KH3 comes out. And I assume I will need to get a good score in them all for some kind of journal completion lol.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
They can hold up to six (that surprised me) but I find it best to clear out those containers as soon as possible. If an egg cracks, then the eggs you’ve thrown to Mickey and Minnie are saved. If you’re saving them up in the basket and an egg cracks then you have to start all over.

True, but I've found myself losing an egg or two over rushing to a container because I believed the 4th egg would break or not register.

It's situational is what it is. Clear them up especially if you're close to that level's goal, but don't sacrifice everything for it.

Seadrin

Awards
True, but I've found myself losing an egg or two over rushing to a container because I believed the 4th egg would break or not register.

It's situational is what it is. Clear them up especially if you're close to that level's goal, but don't sacrifice everything for it.

Yes! Musical Farmer is a tough one. You almost have to get into the rhythm of the falling eggs and adjust and make movements to that tempo. That helped me, at least!

Nukara

Awards
How many points do you need in "The Barnyard Battle"
to get 600 jemels?

Leaferian

Awards
Also, am I the only one who thinks ex tres equals extras? Lol
I think it can also be that, but I think it's supposed to represent "Union Cross x KH3". It's kinda clever of a name, actually, in that it could mean 2 or 3 things easily.

I HATE THE FISHING GAME SO FRELLING MUCH. Luckily I'm about halfway to the target score due to my continual retries.

CutiePique

Awards
They can hold up to six (that surprised me) but I find it best to clear out those containers as soon as possible. If an egg cracks, then the eggs you’ve thrown to Mickey and Minnie are saved. If you’re saving them up in the basket and an egg cracks then you have to start all over.

Actually I've only ever lost progress with the eggs that were still moving through the tubes; the eggs in my baskets are always there after I mess up.

This minigame certainly feels like the worst with the touchscreen controls; the absence of physical buttons makes these games tougher than they should be, poor MF the most. But it's stuuuuupidly fun. x,D I've still got the other games quotas to fill (and, uh, sleep quotas to fill...), but I just want to keep pushing my musical farmer score higher (4,070 so far QuQ).

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So a question. Do we know how long this Starlight deal is gojng to last?

Because I have to buy a new console for KH III, which probably means I need to input a different code.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So a question. Do we know how long this Starlight deal is gojng to last?

Because I have to buy a new console for KH III, which probably means I need to input a different code.
They didn’t give an end date and the code you use is tied to your account, not your console. As long as you use the same account you redeem the code with, then you have access to the DLC.

Cakeberry

I redownloaded KHUx and managed to log into my old account so I didn't have to start anew. I've done all the games so far. Giantland and the fishing one are my favorites (aka the ones I'm best at lmao) BUT I HATE MUSICAL FARMER. It stresses me out so much. I also suck at the Barnyard one where you have to hit the Petes on the head.

The games are cute but I don't see myself playing them in KH3 unless we get something special for getting certain scores too. Then again, they're 5 out of 20+(?) so who knows, I might end up getting addicted to a couple.

They didn’t give an end date and the code you use is tied to your account, not your console. As long as you use the same account you redeem the code with, then you have access to the DLC.

Does that mean the email of my PSN account has to be the same one as the email of the account I'm currently using to play KHUx?

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Ooh, gotcha (I am not good with these kind of things)
Well that's a lift off my shoulders, thanks!

wwinterj

All I can say is a certainly suck at these games and it'll take me a while to achieve those scores. I don't play mobile games all that much though so eh.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If you got it, put something to listen to in the background. I just put on a podcast and did 3 games, and half of the farmer one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does that mean the email of my PSN account has to be the same one as the email of the account I'm currently using to play KHUx?
I don’t think it has anything to do with emails. They haven’t said anything about how it all works but I think they might just assign two codes to every player that meets the requirements, one for PSN and one for Xbox (pretty stingy if someone wanted the game for both consoles by couldn’t have starlight on both) and then you just redeem that code on the Playstation Store / Xbox Live.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I can say is a certainly suck at these games and it'll take me a while to achieve those scores. I don't play mobile games all that much though so eh.

The scores are meant to be earned over time since they are cumulative. Don’t worry too much!

Cakeberry

I don’t think it has anything to do with emails. They haven’t said anything about how it all works but I think they might just assign two codes to every player that meets the requirements, one for PSN and one for Xbox (pretty stingy if someone wanted the game for both consoles by couldn’t have starlight on both) and then you just redeem that code on the Playstation Store / Xbox Live.

Ooh, okay, I hope that's the case!

I'm already almost done with all the minigames. Pretty cool that the scores aren't ridiculously high to achieve! I've finished Musical Farmer (thank god) and Giantland. Feels nice.

Edit: finished everything! Thanks to Sign for giving me the extra little push to redownload KHUx to play these. I'll keep the game until I get the code and probably do a few random pulls here and there. (I saw I had like 50k jewels when I logged in again?? I never spent a penny on this game so I guess I just saved up a lot)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back