• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
So, as I avoid homework with KHI, I find myself wondering what y'all are taking this quarter/semester.

So list your classes!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Calculus
Principles of Macroeconomics
Professional Development
Object Oriented Programming (Java)

I'm taking advantage of my free time this semester because my course load will skyrocket next time.

Xiao

Awards
How do you like macroeconomics?

I'm in econ 101...haven't made up my mind about it yet.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's pretty much the same thing as Microeconomics. The only difference is that the numbers are related to countries as a whole, instead of individual aspects of a country's economy.

Really straightforward stuff.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Calculus
Principles of Macroeconomics
Professional Development
Object Oriented Programming (Java)

I'm taking advantage of my free time this semester because my course load will skyrocket next time.

Lol.. I'm kind of the opposite of you in one of those classes..

Principles of Microeconomics
Managerial Accounting
Managerial Finance
Accounting for Government and Nonprofit Organizations (the hardest this semester.. I got all A's in the other ones atm.. I got a F in this, which is something I'm going to have to fix, if I'm going to keep my FASFA. I got lucky in Income Tax last semester. (D and my grade point average managed to stay about 3.00.. barely..))

Also, they're all online, so no snow days for me.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
- Advanced French (yes, hit me)
- Advanced Spanish
- Advanced Italian

I am slowly killing myself with the stress but I need the grades to get into university this year. I've been accepted into my five choices with conditional offers and I REALLY need to get two As in French and Spanish and a B in Italian in order to get into the one I most want. I finish college in July this year but then in September, I have four years of languages. XD HARD languages. Okay, well, I'm going on to study BA Modern Languages with Translation and Interpreting Studies with French and Italian but that's entirely dependant on whether I get into this university I want to get into or not. Otherwise, I'm either studying French Studies at three of my other university choices or, at the remaining university which I don't want to go to, BA Modern Languages with French and Japanese. Yeah, Japanese. Yeah. :/

BritneyBritofldw

I am taking (8th grader here)

Advanced Science
Advanced Algebra 1
Gym
Advanced English
Spanish Course 2
Advanced Geography

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
- Human Brain Mapping
- Intro to Bio II
- Second Semester Japanese
- Social Psychology

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Math (not going to specify other then it's College Algebra)
English (College English this time and not what I had last time)
Computers
CPR

I hope to pass all of them since I'll need to memorize alot of terminology and steps for Math and CPR especially.

A

Azrael

AP Government and Politics
Physical Education
Theology XII
English XII: College Writing
Pre-Calculus
Physics
Music

Xiao

Awards
- Advanced French (yes, hit me)
- Advanced Spanish
- Advanced Italian

I am slowly killing myself with the stress but I need the grades to get into university this year. I've been accepted into my five choices with conditional offers and I REALLY need to get two As in French and Spanish and a B in Italian in order to get into the one I most want. I finish college in July this year but then in September, I have four years of languages. XD HARD languages. Okay, well, I'm going on to study BA Modern Languages with Translation and Interpreting Studies with French and Italian but that's entirely dependant on whether I get into this university I want to get into or not. Otherwise, I'm either studying French Studies at three of my other university choices or, at the remaining university which I don't want to go to, BA Modern Languages with French and Japanese. Yeah, Japanese. Yeah. :/

That's really awesome. If I wasn't so set on finding another major to fit with my German major, I'd do nothing but language. Translation and Interpeting Studies...I wish my college offered that specific program, I'd love to be a translator for the UN or something someday.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
- Calc 2 and Calc 3 or Multivariate Calculus
- Persuasive and Analytical Writing
- Chem 2 and Chem 3
- Bio 2 and Organismal Diversity/Ecology

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's second semester senior year for me, so I'm mostly taking classes that I find interesting or fun. So, in order of actual classes:

World Lit II - we read King Lear, the Tempest, Crime and Punishment, Dante's Inferno, Cat's Cradle, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Pretty great class.
Junior English - even though I'm a senior, I hated the history class I was in, so I dropped it and took this with a friend. The teacher is awesome, I've always wanted him, so it works out.
German IV - the language is fantastic and I really think I'm going to continue it in college.
Bestsellers - it had been a long time since I had an English class where we actually read books, so I signed up for this. It's a really easy class, but it's the same teacher I have for World Lit, and he's a good teacher, so it's nice.
CBA - required computer credit, we learn to use Microsoft Word. That's where I am now because I'm finished with all of my work, which is great.
Current Issues - lately I've been getting into politics and issues a lot more, so it's nice to be able to discuss them and all. I just wish there were other people in the class who actually cared about it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It's second semester senior year for me, so I'm mostly taking classes that I find interesting or fun. So, in order of actual classes:

World Lit II - we read King Lear, the Tempest, Crime and Punishment, Dante's Inferno, Cat's Cradle, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Pretty great class.

Dante's Inferno is a great poem, Crime and Punishment was a good book too

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Here are my classes:

Economics, Spanish Heritage, Army JROTC, and English for Day 1.

Algebra II, Word-Processing, German, and New Mexico History for Day 2.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I go to two schools, each for half the day.

Algebra 1 Honors
Physics Honors
Earth Science Honors
Bus/Lunch
English 9-2
World Civilizations
Orchestra
Study Hall

If you're wondering why I'm a freshman taking physics, I honestly don't know :v I go to a school advanced in math and science, so I guess we have to learn it. Not to mention it's kind of a "dumbed down" version of physics compared to what juniors/seniors take because, of course, we're only freshmen. I was going to take a language, too but there was no room, since I only have four periods at my home school. I'm taking Spanish sophomore-senior year, because I want one last year playing violin before I have to give it up.

Last edited:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Algebra 1A
Study Hall
Women's Choir
Lunch
English 9
Earth Science
Spanish 2B
Freshman Gym

whatta boring year, hmm? taking SO much more stuff my sophomore year.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
As of this semester I got:

Chemistry
Justice & Law
Multimedia
Spanish IV
2-Dimensional Art
English 11A
Algebra II

All these and I gotta find time to register for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back