• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Childbearing and handicapped nobodies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

... what would happen if they fused back with their original selves?

Would the whole person retain some, or the entire injury? What about pregnancy? People seem to reproduce like normal in KH, what with Kairi's grandmother and Sora's mother.

Case in point, Sora and Roxas. What would happen if Roxas got his arm cut off and then fused with Sora?

Another case would be if Namine bore a child. What would happen if she returned to Kairi? Or what if both of them bore children, and they fused?

I know the thread's scenario is extremely, extremely unlikely for the two examples above, but with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
things like this have been proven to exist in the KH universe, even though the main characters are mostly immune to it thanks to plot.

So basically, what do you think?

Last edited:
T

the barfman

The power of disney prevents these things..... thats why even though MX raped 2 teenager boys hes not called a rapist.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
... what would happen if they fused back with their original selves?

Would the whole person retain some, or the entire injury? What about pregnancy? People seem to reproduce like normal in KH, what with Kairi's grandmother and Sora's mother.

Case in point, Sora and Roxas. What would happen if Roxas got his arm cut off and then fused with Sora?

Another case would be if Namine bore a child. What would happen if she returned to Kairi? Or what if both of them bore children, and they fused?

I know the thread's scenario is extremely, extremely unlikely for the two examples above, but with cases like Braig, things like this have been proven to exist in the KH universe, even though the main characters are mostly immune to it thanks to plot.

So basically, what do you think?

That this is completely stupid and wouldn't happen

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
These are all technicalities and their speculation serves no purpose, not to mention we have no evidence to base any conclusions off, so we can't answer any of your questions with validity.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow pointless thread Dx
i dont see how this matters

Yuu

s1angrypple

If this is pointless, then consider the fact that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face it people, permanent injuries do happen in KH.

For a less extreme example: What would happen if Axel got a scar and then returned to his whole self? Would the scar be carried over to his original, or would it disappear?

That this is completely stupid and wouldn't happen
The power of disney prevents these things..... thats why even though MX raped 2 teenager boys hes not called a rapist.

Haha, funny.

If you were reading it with at least a moderate attention span, you'd realize that those were just extreme examples.

These are all technicalities and their speculation serves no purpose

Then what's with almost half of the forum talking about similar stuff ever since BHK and Master Xehanort's Apprentice?

They do serve a purpose. They enrich the background of the story.

Not to mention, again,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

_________

It seems I put this in the wrong section.

How do you move it to the Spoilers section again?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Then what's with almost half of the forum talking about similar stuff ever since BHK and Master Xehanort's Apprentice?

They do serve a purpose. They enrich the background of the story.

Those theories are different, because most of them are plausible and exist in the realm of possibility. You are presenting circumstances that wouldn't exist in the KH universe, such as bodily dismemberment of nobodies, and nobodies getting pregnant. And nobodies probably don't even get scars, or they would be covered with them after you defeated them.

A

Azrael

Questions as stupid as this are left to the fans for a reason...so Nomura can steal them later on. s1naruto

Yuu

People who just keep to the boundaries of things and never have the curiosity to know about things simply for the merit of knowing is the reason why technology is stifled.s1angrypple

Seriously, it just breeds conformity and ignorance.

No curiosity whatsoever.

Bah, people's view of education these days.

Dude, you can destroy them, let alone just injure a part of them.

It's a body. A tangible object. You can dismember it for the same reason you could hit it.

If they were immune to injury, they'd be practically invulnerable to all melee danage... which is not the case.

Meh, reasoning in this place is utterly useless...

Utterly, utterly useless...

I am appalled.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I get what you're saying and, unlike others, I can see how this would pose many a Question.

I think that there would be a possibility anything happening to the body would be carried over to the whole, since Nobodies are, in a sense, the physical being of a person and still have many functions normal people have, just not the mental ones of feeling or emotion. I could imagine Roxas getting a scar and then Sora having it after they re-fused. I could also imagine the same for any other nobody if they were to turn into people again because that nobody is the body of a person which is what you see when you see that person. It's not like the heart which can get scarred but, not show on the outside in the KH universe.

So yeah... people need to be less serious or less jokeful. I dun really know anymore.

zaqareemalcolm

They would return to the state they were before they became Nobodies.Also,I don't think Nobodies can reproduce.After all,Nobodies are Non-Existent beings.Why would Non-Existent beings have the ability to reproduce when they are,uh,Non-Existent?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
They would return to the state they were before they became Nobodies.Also,I don't think Nobodies can reproduce.After all,Nobodies are Non-Existent beings.Why would Non-Existent beings have the ability to reproduce when they are,uh,Non-Existent?

because they are the body, and even those they consider themselves nobodies (which KH implies they don't exist metaphorically), it wouldn't be too far off to say that a nobody can't reproduce.

But these are unknown questions no one could have a legitimate answer to....what would be the point :/

T

the barfman

s1angryppleHaha, funny.

If you were reading it with at least a moderate attention span, you'd realize that I just created this thread with extreme examples for a good post count

wait lol wut s1shepard why would Nomura create a cripple nobody.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is an intriguing idea, sounds like a nice Fan-Fic, but I don't see Childbearing happening in KH. Handicapped is a definite possibility as long as we don't see it happen. I don't think Disney would care is someone was in a wheelchair or without a limb, as long as they've healed up from it. Disney isn't afraid to show these things, almost all of the Classics have death in them. Then again, they showed Deidara's Arm get crushed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this would be completely pointless, make your own guess, we wont be any less ignorant even if we did give a theory for you.

curiosity is one thing, but it's best you keep it to yourself when it come to stupid questions. the namine kairi thing is stupid, why did you feel you needed to know the answer enough to make a thread about it?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Dude, you can destroy them, let alone just injure a part of them.

It's a body. A tangible object. You can dismember it for the same reason you could hit it.

If they were immune to injury, they'd be practically invulnerable to all melee danage... which is not the case.

But what you don't understand is that there won't be any dismemberment. Take Luxord for example. Fucker got sliced straight through the middle, but did you see him fall into two separate pieces? No, because it's in a world where some situations just won't happen (see video game).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But what you don't understand is that there won't be any dismemberment. Take Luxord for example. Fucker got sliced straight through the middle, but did you see him fall into two separate pieces? No, because it's in a world where some situations just won't happen (see video game).

Well Human injuries do transfer to the Nobody, see Braig's eye.
Maybe it doesn't happen both ways or just when it's the injury that kills them.

Orphan said:
did you just throw some Naruto in this :/

okay this thread needs to be closed

It was an example. I was showing that Disney isn't afraid to show these things, it's just the damn kids of the 00's Decade of this decade are too soft.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
didnt they say the concept of death doesnt exist
whinch in its self make the whole game philosphy very complicated

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I bet Saix's X-shaped scar will appear on Isa's face, but that's just me. I don't know about the rest, but I doubt Disney would touch upon that, especially teen pregnancy. Hell, I doubt they'd ever let Larxene get pregnant and she might be in 20's or 30's. I wonder though. What about the inverse version of that? (pregnant girl becomes a nobody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back