• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHANGE.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

If you could do one thing to make this world a better place, what would you do?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I personally think that this world could do without religion, but that's a matter of opinion, I suppose.

Serious things would be evening the level of power between continents. There is honestly no comparison between the power of European countries and African countries.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Anything comes to mind but...that would upset world balance/order. Upset it so much that it'll just turn out like that "Perfect Society" in The Giver book. Let's be happy that this is as good as the world can get. *shudder*

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I personally think that this world could do without religion, but that's a matter of opinion, I suppose.

This. I seriously think it would help the world a lot.

Either that, or replace all the weapons in th world with giant foam mallets. Try killing someone with that

Awards

This is a very good answer and one that I tend to agree with.

In the interest of being original; I would make it so that when the human species reaches its prudent carrying capacity (which is debatable, but I'm thinking under 2 billion) people would instantaneously become infertile until the population was safe to rise again.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
As far as religion is concerned, I think it's organized religion that is really the problem. Keep the Bible, remove the church.

very differentiable
Awards
Europe should get both america and russia and the middle east around the table. Both america and it's enemy's have a part in the ongoing conflicts. America as well as russia and the middle east should act more willing to eachother. If it goes on the way it does now it will lead to a huge war sooner or later and europe is just in between. Also, religious fundamentalism should be punishable more strict, there is religious freedom and the freedom of speaking, but it shouldn't be used wrong like it happens nowadays. And the police and politicians in my country should get a slap in the face, they only give fines for menial things to civilians but don't go after the big criminals.

Wicked

absurdiam
I would change Acceptance. Let people accept people for who they are, be it different or like everyone else.

But something more smaller, I would like everone in the world to just chill out and stop worrying so much. I just got told of by someone because I right in blue. That is just pathetic. The color chaging tool is there to use, right? Or did I miss somthing?

I like Ragione's Theary also. :)

Shade737

Silver Member
I would change peoples opinions of each other so they could not care about each others differences and opinions and just live their own life.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd want to get rid of discrimination.

Enough of all the stupid attacks on somebody's race, disability, appearance, etc. Everybody's different. There's no superiority or inferiority based on all that.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Either that, or replace all the weapons in th world with giant foam mallets. Try killing someone with that

That would be pretty interesting...

I'd want to get rid of discrimination.

Enough of all the stupid attacks on somebody's race, disability, appearance, etc. Everybody's different. There's no superiority or inferiority based on all that.

This.

I mean really.

People need to get over the fact that it doesn't matter what Religion or Race Somebody has/is.

very differentiable
Awards
Foam mallets are a great idea, just whack your frustations on someone without worries, and they can just whack you back. That really deserves rep.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Serious things would be evening the level of power between continents. There is honestly no comparison between the power of European countries and African countries.

In the interest of being original; I would make it so that when the human species reaches its prudent carrying capacity (which is debatable, but I'm thinking under 2 billion) people would instantaneously become infertile until the population was safe to rise again.

Both good answers, especially Rag's.

get rid of the 19th amendment

Best part is that most of them probably won't get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back