• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Careers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Video game design is tiring, hard shit, guys.

I really don't know, I've been caught between aspiring to be a computer software entrepreneur and afterwards doing graduate studies in animation and digital arts, to neuroscience and cognitive studies, to architecture, to music production. >_>

Part of this is me trying to sort out whether I want art or science to be a hobby or a living.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Video game design is tiring, hard shit, guys.

I really don't know, I've been caught between aspiring to be a computer software entrepreneur and afterwards doing graduate studies in animation and digital arts, to neuroscience and cognitive studies, to architecture, to music production. >_>

Part of this is me trying to sort out whether I want art or science to be a hobby or a living.

Neuroscience is an emerging field; if you decide to study it, you'd get paid to go to graduate school. (Not to mention all the research opportunities)! Being interested in Neuroscience comes with some nice pluses :>

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm a senior in school and on my way to Columbia College where I plan to major in Game Design-Animation and minor in Fiction Writing. I'm pretty sure I want to be a character designer.

αsiя

space coke
Am I the only one who's going to start a music group and become the next Beatles

Sharikka

I have no real clue. I'm currently heading towards a career in law enforcement to start me off but I have so many hobbies that I am really talented with and I know I could make a career out of them. XD

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I'm currently majoring in Mathematics (going for a BA) with a concentration in Actuarial Science (look it up lol) and a minor in Economics. I plan to be an Actuary (again, look it up lol).

I would love to double major in Math and Econ, but I feel that would take too long, so I might go for the Econ thing in graduate school instead. That is, if I go to graduate school...

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I'm currently a sophomore and biology major in college. I'm completing my pre-reqs for pharmacy school, which I hope to get in come fall of 2012.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm a high school senior, and I'm vacillating between a career in Criminal Law and one in Psychology. I'm not sure specifically what I'd like to do in either of those fields, though if I were to pursue Law, I was thinking about becoming a public defender.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I really don't know. I don't feel like doing anything in particular, honestly, I've never been very ambitious.

Currently I'm applying for a Law major, but it was more like picking out the least bad option for me. I can really see myself dropping out of law after a while :/

XIII Nobodies

I've taken two semesters at community college so far. I'm at that pont where I don't know which direction to go in anymore. I would like to do something computer-related, like be a software engineer or a computer technician. But at the same time, there's a part of me that wants to be a teacher. I'm so torn. DX

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet. But it looks like I'm going to go into engineering, probably computer or electrical, but I'm getting talked into Bio Medical.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I really don't know. I don't feel like doing anything in particular, honestly, I've never been very ambitious.

Currently I'm applying for a Law major, but it was more like picking out the least bad option for me. I can really see myself dropping out of law after a while :/

Go hitchhiking as far as you can, see where chance takes you, try out a variety of things in a variety of places. Not only will it be a great experience, but you'll probably figure out what you want to do along the way.

I would like to do something computer-related, like be a software engineer or a computer technician. But at the same time, there's a part of me that wants to be a teacher. I'm so torn. DX

Teach computers.

Kunoichi

2nd year of mechanical engineering major

1st choice - trains :D
2nd choice - i don't really care as long as long as i don't have to work somewhere scary

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm currently re-taking Year 12 in an effort to improve my mark. I have one more semester to complete and then it's off to University. My intention there, is to study Film & Television. Writing is probably the area I'd like to focus on the most, but I'm also aiming to get into directing. My dream would be to break into film, but the Australian film industry is pretty shit so my hope is to break into television and see where the river takes me.

In art school at the moment, but preparing a portfolio to get into visual communication (graphic design and illustration) for next year. I'd like to be some sort of designer or illustrator, but I'm unsure which at the moment.
If I ever get to make a movie, I will hire you to design my promotional material.

BritneyBritofldw

I am in the Grade 8 (Middle School).

I want to be an accountant/tax helper, although Mum wants me to be one of those people who spend years and years in high stress high fee college to go to high stress jobs that make a lot of money.
Yes, she wants me to be a docter.

I say **** that.

Yes, I know I gotta go to to college to be a accountant, but if you want to be a doctor, I heard you had to spend 10-15 years to be one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back