• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken Bone Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: What bones have you broken?

I broke my wrist once.

I fell out of a chair.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

My left ankle about a month ago. I slipped on some ice and it snapped. God, I love having broken limbs, especially ones you use to walk. College has been fun since, especially with relentless snow and ice. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I find it funny that I haven't broken any bones yet, especially when I'm constantly active, and always hurting myself in the process. I guess it's because I drink my milk.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I find it funny that I haven't broken any bones yet, especially when I'm constantly active, and always hurting myself in the process. I guess it's because I drink my milk.

i drink my milk

kekekekeke
spacer.gif

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not a one.

At least, I think so. I might have sprained plenty of things but I walk it all off, pretty much, I guess.

Don't wanna waste no money on a baby thing like a sprained ankle. :|

I KNOW I haven't broken a bone, though.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

left Patella ( knee cap)
and most recently my left hallux ( Big toe ) never attempt a Backflip off the back of a quad with a crazy person driving it :)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

None broken yet but I'm surprised my pinky toe hasn't broke from all the stuff I've ran into and dropped on it =X

moonstar_xo

I broke my right arm in 7th grade. Kinda sucked, especially since I'm a righty and all. =\

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Nuttin' but, I have had several close calls.

Like the time my sister slammed a door shut when my pinky was conveniently near the hinge. Same thing happened with a car door.
And then there was the time I fell out of a tree and landed on my spine/back.
Also, who here has ever had a german shephard latch onto their arm? owo Shocked I don't have scars. Then again, it was when I was little little.

I was an idiot as a kid.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I can proudly say that I have never broken a single bone in my body. I've got a few sprains though and, once, I hyper-extended my wrist.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

My left wrist once. The tests were pretty hard to take for a while.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I've broke nothing before, but like a person above me, I've had many a close call...

I have a gash in between both eyes (it's permanent), it sits on my nose bridge... This one kid whacked a branch across my face years ago... An inch lower he would have broken my nose...

I was on a bike that had poor breaks maybe about 3-4 years ago. All of a sudden this old man pulled out in front of me on his bike... Instead of moving out of the way, he stood there... I tried to yell to him my breaks are shit however, he couldn't get out of the way in time and I some how flipped over my handle bars and landed on both hands (trying to break my fall)... I yelled in pain and my forearms throbbed for a day... Again, I was spared...

Thought I broke my toe in martial arts practice two years ago... Big toe enlarged to twice its size... I couldn't walk on it properly for a week (couldn't even put a sock on it)... I had to hop in and out of the shower and basically showered with one foot up because of the pain... I swear there's still something wrong with it. At the time my dad didn't think I needed to go to the hospital. "Oh its fine," he said.lol It was the size of a pear...

Empress

I haven't broken any bone yet either, although I was close to breaking my nose '-'
By colliding into someone, it didn't break but lord did it hurt.
I've dislocated my knee though.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

no bones broken. had a toenail ripped out though. that was the worst pain o' my life.

iSeeYOU

Never broke anything, witch is lucky cause i was in my school's football team for 2 years and basket-ball for 3 years. Lucky me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back